W.U-04/10/12 Putra-Prem

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
the content of this post is restricted to members only

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

sorry for the slightly late update-my internet is giving me problems..grrr😡
The episode begins with Parvati,Mahadev and Kartikeya at Dadhichis aashram along with the Ganas.Dadhichi is talking about how much time had passed etc,and how now they have Kartikeya with them.

Tarkasur on the other hand tells his sons he is proud of the Tripur they made and he wants to attack Kritika lok.Vritrasur tells him that Kartikeya is now with his parents in Dadhichis aashram.Tarkasur decides to send some asur(never heard of him so ill call him Lava Man😎),who will with his power of emitting Lava burn down the entire family of Mahadev(REALLY Takki?😆).

At Dadhichis Aashram Dadhichi is continuing with his Parvachan,as Kartikeya sees an image of the Kritikas and walks away from them.Kartikeya walks much away from Mahadev and Parvati when Mr Lava Man comes and attacks Kartikeya from the back,throwing a ball of lava at him.Mahadev comes ahead and protects Kartikeya shielding him from the ball,as everyone else arrives.Mahadev strokes his sons head lovingly as Kartikeya smiles back.Mahadev turns and attacks Mr Lava Man with his trishul and Mr Lava Man dissolves🤣(Karpur Gauram plays in BG-music to my ears😳).Kartikeya looks impressed with his Fathers skills.

A distraught Parvati comes and hugs Kartikeya.Mahadev says that their son will have to get used to this,as Parvati gets upset.Parvati says he is still a small child,how do you expect him to fight.Mahadev tells Parvati that everything which happened till date was only for Kartikeyas birth,including their marriage-how she had to go through so much pain to reach here so that Kartikeya could be born etc.Parvati cuts in between and tells him she very well knows what he is talking about😆,and reminds him that to become a complete manifestation of Adi Shakti she too had to go through hardships and pain,then how do they expect Kartikeya to learn everything from fighting to warfare techniques so fast?.She tells Mahadev that you only told me of my responsibilities as a mother,and protection of a child is a parents primary responsibly.

Mahadev calls Kartikeya towards him and assures Parvati that Kartikeya is the outcome of their union and is a part of them both,no one can do anything to him,and if anyone does try they are calling for trouble.Mahadev decides that he will train Kartikeya himself.Parvati however isnt content with what Mahadev has said and leaves along with Kartikeya.

Meanwhile Indra Dev is dancing🤣,out of frustration😆,due to the fact that nothing seems to be going like they had planned.Other Devtas are scared that if this remain like this,they will rmain homeless forever.Narad Muni tries to make Indra understand but Indra yells back at him that he wont understand thier plight since he doesnt even need a home in the first place.Narad Muni calmly tells him not to worry,everything will be fine and to have faith in Mahadev.

At Kailash Parvati tries to make Kartikeya eat something,Kartikeya says he isnt hungry and walks off.Parvati closes her eyes and comes to know how the Kritikas used to fake being sad to make Kartikeya eat.She decides to use the same trick.

Parvati comes with a plate loaded with food and cajoles Kartikeya to eat.Kartiekya refuses and walks off.Parvati fakes crying,as Kartikeya comes out and asks her not to cry,Parvati smiles and hugs him.Mahadev is watching this with a pained expression as Parvati happily feeds Kartikeya.Kartiekya remembers his mothers(The Kritikas) and withdraws from Parvati.Parvati tearfully asks him when will he accept her as his mother.Kartiekeya says you are my Maata,but the Kritikas are my Ma.Parvati is pained as Mahadev is sadded to see his wife sad.

Precap:-
Mahadev explains to Kartikeya the reason for his birth-that he has to kill Tarkasur and he will become a great warrior. Kartikeya is stunned and says he doesnt know how to fight,how will he do that?-he cant fight and walks off.Narad tells Indra dev that Tarasur is doing Tapasya in order to get a solution for his Kartikeya problem.Mahadev tells Nandi that Kartikeya will have to learn warfare and he himself will train him.

if you like please click the like button
cheers
shruti

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sruthi...i can sense the effect of C.N.A.T in ur update ...🤣

tarakasur is very funny ...all his goon asurs are useless fellows ...
but on whom he is meditating as per precap ?...hope its not ...Mahadev 
otherwise ...our cv's will show mahadev being innocent ...offered another boon to takki in all awe ...😳

Skand being silly for kritikas is too much ...😳

Maata and Ma what he is coming to say ?...(i cant hold my laugh its all C.N.A.Ting here bye 🤣)

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sad to see Karthikeya being rude to his mother. He can be sad about leaving his mothers but he was too offensive to Parvati.
I feel like blaming Mahadev for having Karthikeya stay back with them without any purpose and only causing pain to his wife who is the real mother and now the son refuses to acknowledge his real mother.

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
am lazy today but i just want to say to u ..thanks for ur update =P
-Nymphadora- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanadhi

Sruthi...i can sense the effect of C.N.A.T in ur update ...🤣

tarakasur is very funny ...all his goon asurs are useless fellows ...
but on whom he is meditating as per precap ?...hope its not ...Mahadev 
otherwise ...our cv's will show mahadev being innocent ...offered another boon to takki in all awe ...😳

Skand being silly for kritikas is too much ...😳

Maata and Ma what he is coming to say ?...(i cant hold my laugh its all C.N.A.Ting here bye 🤣)

most likely its Bramha Dev...but even i am wondering what is it for😕
yeah CNAT effect🤣
this whole track makes me feel bad for Parvati-you genuinely feel bad for her...
although im still trying to figure out the diffrence bwteen Ma and Maata🤣
-Nymphadora- thumbnail

Originally posted by: consuela

Sad to see Karthikeya being rude to his mother. He can be sad about leaving his mothers but he was too offensive to Parvati.
I feel like blaming Mahadev for having Karthikeya stay back with them without any purpose and only causing pain to his wife who is the real mother and now the son refuses to acknowledge his real mother.

i felt bad for Parvati too-although she didnt exactly bahao a ganga jamauna i still feel bad for her
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Ma is with love & Mata is with respect. (does it make sense?)
Once again, they showed their animated Asura, was it scary from any angle? No problem, the makers find it scary, let them get scared, we are laughing.😆
Tarakasur thinks he is going to fight the Star wars with the Tripuras?
Indra is surely frustrated.
Katikeya will take some time to adjust with his parents & new surrounding.
There is nothing more to comment.
Thanks shruti for the update.
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i am sitting in a corner crying  a la parvati .. nothing to say sniff ðŸ˜’ blowing nose .. ðŸ˜­
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
What's the difference between Mata and Maa?If u translate them in english,then the meaning of mata is mother and maa is mummy/mom.So kartikeya wants to call parvati mother and not mummy/mom,that's fine because the meaning of all these words is same,MOTHER.😆
So another episode of Mahadev glorification and Parvati and Kartikeya character assassination.
I too felt so happy listening to Karpura Gauram after a long time.😊
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

What's the difference between Mata and Maa?If u translate them in english,then the meaning of mata is mother and maa is mummy/mom.So kartikeya wants to call parvati mother and not mummy/mom,that's fine because the meaning of all these words is same,MOTHER.😆

So another episode of Mahadev glorification and Parvati and Kartikeya character assassination.
I too felt so happy listening to Karpura Gauram after a long time.😊

ur so right am fed of with ;
Mahadev glorification and Parvati and Kartikeya character assasionation..ITS REALLY AN INSULT!!!😳
Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago