Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba akka, Jaya akka and Haritha akka for the wonderful Updatess Clap Star

Good decision Thulasi Clap But TA is going, does it mean anything?
I think Lax Thuls ku gift panna saree ku dates kedaikala pola, so thats why she didnt go LOL
I thought GW was dressed up for function. Nethiki nu parthu she wore new saree.. Hahaha

Bhuv sounds scary, enna panna pora? Deepa looked pretty. Lax romance ellam over ah illa? Kodumai Ouch

@Vjayam: Congrats akka becoming Goldie Clap Truly deserved one. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday - 04/10/12 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Guys!
I have a strong feeling that there is going to be a big twist that we won't be able to imagine...actually I expect a twist like that so that it spices Thendral up!
We really need a twist...good or bad, that is upto the director to decide!
VR is going to play an inevitable part in the coming episodes...Will have to wait for the next week...As Vijayam has pointed out,
VR family...Kanagu...Tamil...&Thulasi not being there...A lot to ponder about...
"Deepa in the green- the color that changed TT's lives!" I don't get that one Vijayam...

gisel dont u remember, T in green on that fateful day of the kidnap and subsequent events...

another thing, i mean prabha's parentage with respect to laxman...he may be bhu's blood...because lax's friend once kept telling him that his eldest son is only the true heir...now why shud that be?

it cud be just my OT (passed on frm shubba prob) but still just a thought...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thanks Shubba akka, Jaya akka and Haritha akka for the wonderful Updatess Clap Star

Good decision Thulasi Clap But TA is going, does it mean anything?
I think Lax Thuls ku gift panna saree ku dates kedaikala pola, so thats why she didnt go LOL
I thought GW was dressed up for function. Nethiki nu parthu she wore new saree.. Hahaha

Bhuv sounds scary, enna panna pora? Deepa looked pretty. Lax romance ellam over ah illa? Kodumai Ouch

@Vjayam: Congrats akka becoming Goldie Clap Truly deserved one. Big smile

thanks shamz, never realised it till i saw yr cmnt...

TTfanGiselShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Oh Gosh! How could I forget that!
Actually I went back to the Thulasi vs GW scene and their marriage!Wink
Hm...
Bhuvana has a licensed gun, right?Ermm

vjayamTTfanShemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Thank you akka for the wonderful update and superb comments!! HugHug superb title ka!! 

Something going to happen with this 60th marriage track...Confused Hmm...waiting for that..Confused

Thulasi saying about Lax being at the mistake end, though he is repenting now was good one..!! Clap

@Jaya akka: Congrats on becoming Goldie!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top