Supernatural

S08E1//For some people, Death is just a phase. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@Aanya - Point taken ma'am. And agreed to 90% of the material. LOL I'm so excited too! The forum's buzzing already. :D

Edited by herms_angel - 05 October 2012 at 1:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "S08E1//For some people, Death is just a phase. (Page 2)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
oh many i loved reading all this..
actually read everything twice.
hee hee . golly  just shows how much of a sucker i am for supernatural discussions.
 Ok firstly i seriously dont think amelia would be the reason . coz for one simple common sense thing sam wouldnt have run into amelia the second he lost his brother??? could he? doesnt seem beleivable.
 n man i am gonna punch carver if this all ends up being
sammy-met-a-girl-n-forgot-deano crap... again.

ans as far as i was concerned(n u already read that in another topicROFL) wasnt happy with ajib crawley-lacking-badass-attitude portrayel. was unbelievable.

and sam .. well he just appeared tired n deafeated to me. not happy on seeing dean not overly shocked. just way to tired and oh yeah ashamed in the scenes dean tear him a new one for not looking for him or kevin.
 i so hope this sam issue gets resolves soon..

oh n yeah now tht u mentioned it. there was this shadow keeping a watch on sa. wonder who he was..
 n benny. i think dean had his soul , umm his essence inside of him(arm) tht he poured back onto his bones with his blood sacrifce,.
(ok tht is gross)ROFL
but loved tht graveyard scene , well just for my extreme shallow reasons of dean looking smashingly hot in that sweaty tired look!!

ahem really exited abt this benny track. coz i agree dean isnt a guy to side with monters. wht made him do tht now??
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

herms_angelEphemera

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

i liked the start as wellEmbarrassed Jensen was looking HOTBlushing i liked his dressing as wellLOL i know random stuffsLOL
bringing back Benny was creepy but that scene was shot beautifullyEmbarrassed now we know what was wrong with his handLOL

i am quite sure Dean has done stuffs in purgatory which he is gonna regret especially bring back BennyOuch i don't think he is a good newsLOL the way they have showed him when he was talking to dean over the phone didn't give the right vibes to meLOL he either did something or is planning to do somethingLOL

brotherly hug is always awesomeDay Dreaming and sam saying can we just say hello?ROFL it was so sam and dean doing all kind of test was so deanLOL but the smile dean had when he said lets do itDay Dreaming

if sam has actually not looked for Dean just like that then i am disappointed but as of now i don't want to judge Sam because i think there is more into itSmile i mean there is NO way Sam will not look for Dean until writers come up with solid reason and not give a crap like just as we promised each other we will move on in lifeOuch like Dean said they have always ignored that because they love each other SO much so how can Sam move on in life just like that?Confused this is NOT the Sam we know so yeah i will wait for more to come in on Sam's story before judging himTongue

Dean's disappointment was completely justifiedOuch he was hurt that his little Sammy didn't try to look for him and he had every right for thatOuch but future will tell who will be more disappointed with whom because both seems to have done some stuffs which they are not telling each otherLOL

Sam didn't ignore the phones he never checked them because as he said he had dumped his phonesOuch so he never knew that Kevin escaped from Crowley and needs his helpOuch 

yes Kevin has grown up a lot and i liked itTongue

i don't want him to dieLOL not yetLOL he is a good badassLOL

yes there was someone watching Sam when he left homeOuch no comment on Amelia as of now as i said there is more into it as well bcoz sam said there was a girl then there wasn't? what does that mean?LOL

i don't know if its just me or anyone else also felt it that Sam was not much interested in closing the gate of hellConfused i mean he didn't react or anythingErmm i might be wrong though

lastly i loved the way purgatory and all the flashbacks were shotEmbarrassed and also the way it is shown how Dean is having difficulty in adjusting back in here i mean the hotel room scene and allEmbarrassed

Replying only to the parts in grey.

1. Both Dean and Sam seem to be hiding stuff from each other at the moment. Which is exactly why the creatives have used the flashback theory. We'll come to know all that as time passes by.

2. I think I have said enough on that part. So lets see if the future episodes have anything to offer on it.

3. Sam does want all this to end. Its just that he was hesitant initially about going back to hunting since he hadn't been hunting the whole year. If he wasn't up for it, he wouldn't have convinced Kevin either.

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
@-nautankidollz- Would have replied to you as well, but ab bolne ko kuch nahi bacha! ROFLI'm out of words now. But yeah thank you sharing your thoughts. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

Originally posted by -BlazingWater-

EXACTLY..what happened to his hand :O :O

Thanks to Aanya, we have an answer. Dean had Benny's soul in his hand. 

P.S ok just a thought when monsters or 'creatures' die they go to purgatory, but what happens when they are Killed INSIDE the purgatory again ????Ermm

That is a good question. Erm, may be they die for real. Ermm
 Benny's soul in his hand, well that's creepy..but then its SPNEmbarrassedLOL

Die for real,hmmm like what happens to Demons when they are killed with the colt or that knife.Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Husna Hug

I am very pleased with the length of your analysis but not so much with your use of the LOL emoticon. I did not go LOL much throughout the episode, and that was one of the set-downs I forget to mention in Aanya's post. Albeit the burger for Dean scene was cool enough to go down in history of the Dean-Sam-Diner-Comedy. LOL

Anyway, I did not like the episode overly very much. It was good enough to remind me of my Supernatural facts. It did temme why I am so attached to the show myself and no, Sir, no loss of charm at all. I agree with ya there but the reunion of Dean and Sam was not nearly as moving this time than it was in the earlier seasons. However, it is only a matter of time before the entire story gets plotted out for us by means of developments through the episodes and we'd have the moving Winchesters back. I felt really bad to figure that Sam did not look for Dean at all too and I had the exact same thoughts as you do.

Dean was my boss in this episode, any which way. He's more battle-hardened than ever. We possibly owe that to years and years of responsibility that he feels is weighing him over and the added privilege of a year in Purgatory. What we know Dean for and as is intact. It's Sammy who will take some time to come open for us. Honestly, I felt nearly sick when I saw he hadn't responded to Kevin either but I am not judging him because it's too early and this is Sam Winchester we're talking about. 

The plot this time is sure intriguing and Kevin and Benny are going to significant additions to the ensemble. You already know what kind of sentiment I have for Crowley. LOL So, that's about it. I'm hoping the season gets better with coming episodes. 

PS. J2 are boss.
PPS. Bobby Singer and Castiel are sorely missed. 

-K

Edited by Savage - 05 October 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.Ephemeraherms_angel

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I too was angry that Sam didn't try to even find him. I mean he at least owe him that. And yes, it will be interesting to see what Dean had to do in Purgatory to get back and what happened to Cass.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelepiphany.Ephemera

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
And I'm supposed to write equally long analysis? Stern Smile Pshht! Forget it! LOL 
But well written Husna...and everyone else too. Love reading your point of views.

herms_angelepiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.