Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@-nautankidollz- Would have replied to you as well, but ab bolne ko kuch nahi bacha! 🤣I'm out of words now. But yeah thank you sharing your thoughts. :)

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Benny's soul in his hand, well that's creepy..but then its SPN😳😆

Die for real,hmmm like what happens to Demons when they are killed with the colt or that knife.🤔
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Husna ðŸ¤—

I am very pleased with the length of your analysis but not so much with your use of the LOL emoticon. I did not go LOL much throughout the episode, and that was one of the set-downs I forget to mention in Aanya's post. Albeit the burger for Dean scene was cool enough to go down in history of the Dean-Sam-Diner-Comedy. ðŸ˜†

Anyway, I did not like the episode overly very much. It was good enough to remind me of my Supernatural facts. It did temme why I am so attached to the show myself and no, Sir, no loss of charm at all. I agree with ya there but the reunion of Dean and Sam was not nearly as moving this time than it was in the earlier seasons. However, it is only a matter of time before the entire story gets plotted out for us by means of developments through the episodes and we'd have the moving Winchesters back. I felt really bad to figure that Sam did not look for Dean at all too and I had the exact same thoughts as you do.

Dean was my boss in this episode, any which way. He's more battle-hardened than ever. We possibly owe that to years and years of responsibility that he feels is weighing him over and the added privilege of a year in Purgatory. What we know Dean for and as is intact. It's Sammy who will take some time to come open for us. Honestly, I felt nearly sick when I saw he hadn't responded to Kevin either but I am not judging him because it's too early and this is Sam Winchester we're talking about. 

The plot this time is sure intriguing and Kevin and Benny are going to significant additions to the ensemble. You already know what kind of sentiment I have for Crowley. ðŸ˜† So, that's about it. I'm hoping the season gets better with coming episodes. 

PS. J2 are boss.
PPS. Bobby Singer and Castiel are sorely missed. 

-K

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I too was angry that Sam didn't try to even find him. I mean he at least owe him that. And yes, it will be interesting to see what Dean had to do in Purgatory to get back and what happened to Cass.
And I'm supposed to write equally long analysis? 😳 Pshht! Forget it! 😆 
But well written Husna...and everyone else too. Love reading your point of views.