Supernatural

S08E01: We need to talk about Kevin: An analysis (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RatiG

Originally posted by muzzy_sk

any idea when it features in india ?..

it comes at 2 pm at axn even it comes at 9 pm on axnBig smile
That is season 7 running on AXN now. Season 8 will start from 26th October, every friday 9pm.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "S08E01: We need to talk about Kevin: An analysis (Page 4)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

Originally posted by RatiG

Originally posted by muzzy_sk

any idea when it features in india ?..

it comes at 2 pm at axn even it comes at 9 pm on axnBig smile
That is season 7 running on AXN now. Season 8 will start from 26th October, every friday 9pm.

DancingPartyClapDancingPartyClapDancingPartyClapDancingPartyClapDancingPartyClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.herms_angel

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

OK my opinion nw''.. here a loads abt Dean/Benny''.so I m waiting 2 c Benny/Dean ChemistryWink'. Dean is such a character who bond so well wid any character'.. he cares / respect the relation a loads'.. like Dean/Jo, Dean/Cass, Dean/Bobby, Dean/john

Gosh'. All hvn prob wid Jared hairCryCry''. I started 2 fall 4 him aftr seeing his hair'. ROFLROFLLOL

Sam luked 4 dean wen he was in hell' but dis tym he gve up''. Whch SPN hunters/Bro dun doAngryAngry'.. (damn I m madAngry & hurtCry 2 knw dat Sam din luk 4 dean at all'')

Sam changed a loads'. Dean is d same'' Cass is missn as usual.. Crowley badass / interesting then earlier

Dean as big bro is bckTongue & Yesh'.. Kevin is no kid anymoreEmbarrassedWink'' *wink*

Hilarious 2 c Dean/his Baby Impala & Dean/Burger''cnt wait 4 dean n pie

Sam is what we're actually and Dean is what we want to be'. Well perfectly said''.. U try 2 understnd d shw 4m depths' heheSmile

P.S''..Nt in points just posted it randomly'..

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts :D

xoxo

k-ekta fanherms_angel

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
There, there, Aanya! That's one hell of an analysis. I haven't read anything from you before. I read this analysis and realized that my friend here has to be one helluva writer. I don't promise on reading your AR and ArHi fan fictions but if you continue writing essays on Supernatural episodes like such, you keep getting back essays from me accordingly. Embarrassed

The episode was cryptic and the plot has potential, like it always does. The supernatural quotient of of the show is always labyrinth-like and I cannot possibly doubt the magnitude of twists and turns we're gonna be getting. However, it's emotion that they failed to hit me with in the first episode.

I mean, Supernatural has been super emotion to me in its entirety. I miss the original Supernatural when I watch this episode, and I miss it terribly. For one, it was an integrated sort of boulevard of human behavior and emotion. Dean and Sam appealed to me with that edge of a specific theme they had for every episode. Now it's episodic and still feels like a runny piece of continuous confusion. And I am not judging Sam for not looking for Dean but I would have liked it better if he hadn't considered Dean to be straight dead. Dean happened to tug at me but only halfway so, mainly because I saw these streaks of Bobby Singer in Dean Winchester today. He's more a hunter now than he ever was before. And that's got me hoping that I will not have to be so critical on the show's arse after watching the next few episodes. I mean, I love Supernatural, period. It's just that I think that I will take time to decode this season. Approve

I thought that Sam is the gentler one at first. With time, we realized that Sam can be course when he likes and it never hit me hard before. I did not like at all how he did not respond to Kevin's messages. Kevin to me seemed just as appealing as a potential boss hunter as he did to you, by the way. Benny too, we got mutual thoughts there as well. I admire Sam Winchester, though. So I obviously know that I will shut up about once his story starts to unfold, with respect to Amelia and the previous one year. 

J2 are magnificent. They are just getting better with time. I doubt anybody can pull off you-are-back-from-the-dead better than they can. LOL But I still found their reunion bland because I did not start crying. I blame that on the story, which I am sure is developing. Supernatural simply doesn't let you down. (:

PS. Bobby Singer and Castiel are very, very missed. 
PPS. An eloquent inauguration to this place, indeed. Embarrassed

-K

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.Ephemera-Seri-herms_angel

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

There, there, Aanya! That's one hell of an analysis. I haven't read anything from you before. I read this analysis and realized that my friend here has to be one helluva writer. I don't promise on reading your AR and ArHi fan fictions but if you continue writing essays on Supernatural episodes like such, you keep getting back essays from me accordingly. Embarrassed

Thank you Embarrassed Don't ever go read my FFs though, I only started writing well this year all my other work is embarrassing ROFL I do however plan to analyse each episode so I look forward to your essays as well :D

Originally posted by Savage.

However, it's emotion that they failed to hit me with in the first episode.

Really? I kind of disagree with you there, I think it was perfect. I think the reason you felt the lack of emotion was shock on both their parts. Dean I think has sort of forgotten how to behave like a human, there's this constant edge to him now, like he thinks a monster's gonna jump in front of him from nowhere. Which is also the reason for him being upset with Sam for leaving hunting, in my opinion. And I think Sam just didn't know how to respond to Dean's return. He'd given up completely on seeing him ever again and now he was back.

As for Sam, I think there's a lot more to his story than a girlfriend and a dog because there was this defeated look about him in the entire episode (especially in the beginning). Also I think the reason why he abandoned Kevin was, he was too, uh I'm not getting the word here but what I mean is he was completely alone and since he isn't a hunter (not like Dean) he completely lost himself. Or something like that. I don't know. I guess we'll be able to tell when the story unfolds!

I saw these streaks of Bobby Singer in Dean Winchester today.

Oh tell me 'bout it! Dean was already so damaged and battle hardened, its worse now.

PS. Bobby Singer and Castiel are very, very missed. 
PPS. An eloquent inauguration to this place, indeed. Embarrassed

-K

I know! At least we'll see Cas in the next episode! The promo stills show that he's there in flashback :)

Thank you so much Hug

xoxo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelepiphany.Ephemera

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Guys, I just kind of read the whole thing again and all of us are so invested in this show like seriously LOL

Can't wait for episode 2 and thank you so much for sharing your thoughts here Embarrassed

xoxo

herms_angelepiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.