Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Aanya.

@Priya: Yes we totally should! Analyzing shows is awesome :D Also yes omg I cannot wait for Dean and PIE ughh

@Husna: I know! I don't care about season 7 waala look or anything...I just want Jared to GET A HAIRCUT for chrissakes 

Alsooo: Sam is what we're actually and Dean is what we want to be.

SO TRUE.

aanya amen on that haircut thing!
right about now jared must be giving a tough fight to geneveive on hair length
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I swear man! I mean, there's long hair and then there's long hair. 🤣

Alsoo, thank you so much <33 :D
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: muzzy_sk

any idea when it features in india ?..

it comes at 2 pm at axn even it comes at 9 pm on axn😃
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OK my opinion nw…….. here a loads abt Dean/Benny…….so I m waiting 2 c Benny/Dean Chemistry😉…. Dean is such a character who bond so well wid any character….. he cares / respect the relation a loads….. like Dean/Jo, Dean/Cass, Dean/Bobby, Dean/john

Gosh…. All hvn prob wid Jared hair😭😭……. I started 2 fall 4 him aftr seeing his hair…. ROFL🤣😆

Sam luked 4 dean wen he was in hell… but dis tym he gve up……. Whch SPN hunters/Bro dun do😡😡….. (damn I m mad😡 & hurt😭 2 knw dat Sam din luk 4 dean at all……)

Sam changed a loads…. Dean is d same…… Cass is missn as usual.. Crowley badass / interesting then earlier

Dean as big bro is bck😛 & Yesh….. Kevin is no kid anymore😳😉…… *wink*

Hilarious 2 c Dean/his Baby Impala & Dean/Burger……cnt wait 4 dean n pie

Sam is what we're actually and Dean is what we want to be…. Well perfectly said…….. U try 2 understnd d shw 4m depths… hehe😊

P.S……..Nt in points just posted it randomly…..

Edited by k-ekta fan - 11 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RatiG

it comes at 2 pm at axn even it comes at 9 pm on axn😃

That is season 7 running on AXN now. Season 8 will start from 26th October, every friday 9pm.
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: herms_angel

That is season 7 running on AXN now. Season 8 will start from 26th October, every friday 9pm.

🥳👏🥳👏🥳👏🥳👏🥳👏
Aanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: k-ekta fan

OK my opinion nw''.. here a loads abt Dean/Benny''.so I m waiting 2 c Benny/Dean Chemistry😉'. Dean is such a character who bond so well wid any character'.. he cares / respect the relation a loads'.. like Dean/Jo, Dean/Cass, Dean/Bobby, Dean/john

Gosh'. All hvn prob wid Jared hair😭😭''. I started 2 fall 4 him aftr seeing his hair'. ROFL🤣😆

Sam luked 4 dean wen he was in hell' but dis tym he gve up''. Whch SPN hunters/Bro dun do😡😡'.. (damn I m mad😡 & hurt😭 2 knw dat Sam din luk 4 dean at all'')

Sam changed a loads'. Dean is d same'' Cass is missn as usual.. Crowley badass / interesting then earlier

Dean as big bro is bck😛 & Yesh'.. Kevin is no kid anymore😳😉'' *wink*

Hilarious 2 c Dean/his Baby Impala & Dean/Burger''cnt wait 4 dean n pie

Sam is what we're actually and Dean is what we want to be'. Well perfectly said''.. U try 2 understnd d shw 4m depths' hehe😊

P.S''..Nt in points just posted it randomly'..

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts :D

xoxo
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There, there, Aanya! That's one hell of an analysis. I haven't read anything from you before. I read this analysis and realized that my friend here has to be one helluva writer. I don't promise on reading your AR and ArHi fan fictions but if you continue writing essays on Supernatural episodes like such, you keep getting back essays from me accordingly. 😳

The episode was cryptic and the plot has potential, like it always does. The supernatural quotient of of the show is always labyrinth-like and I cannot possibly doubt the magnitude of twists and turns we're gonna be getting. However, it's emotion that they failed to hit me with in the first episode.

I mean, Supernatural has been super emotion to me in its entirety. I miss the original Supernatural when I watch this episode, and I miss it terribly. For one, it was an integrated sort of boulevard of human behavior and emotion. Dean and Sam appealed to me with that edge of a specific theme they had for every episode. Now it's episodic and still feels like a runny piece of continuous confusion. And I am not judging Sam for not looking for Dean but I would have liked it better if he hadn't considered Dean to be straight dead. Dean happened to tug at me but only halfway so, mainly because I saw these streaks of Bobby Singer in Dean Winchester today. He's more a hunter now than he ever was before. And that's got me hoping that I will not have to be so critical on the show's arse after watching the next few episodes. I mean, I love Supernatural, period. It's just that I think that I will take time to decode this season. 

I thought that Sam is the gentler one at first. With time, we realized that Sam can be course when he likes and it never hit me hard before. I did not like at all how he did not respond to Kevin's messages. Kevin to me seemed just as appealing as a potential boss hunter as he did to you, by the way. Benny too, we got mutual thoughts there as well. I admire Sam Winchester, though. So I obviously know that I will shut up about once his story starts to unfold, with respect to Amelia and the previous one year. 

J2 are magnificent. They are just getting better with time. I doubt anybody can pull off you-are-back-from-the-dead better than they can. 😆 But I still found their reunion bland because I did not start crying. I blame that on the story, which I am sure is developing. Supernatural simply doesn't let you down. (:

PS. Bobby Singer and Castiel are very, very missed. 
PPS. An eloquent inauguration to this place, indeed. 😳

-K

Aanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savage

There, there, Aanya! That's one hell of an analysis. I haven't read anything from you before. I read this analysis and realized that my friend here has to be one helluva writer. I don't promise on reading your AR and ArHi fan fictions but if you continue writing essays on Supernatural episodes like such, you keep getting back essays from me accordingly. 😳

Thank you 😳 Don't ever go read my FFs though, I only started writing well this year all my other work is embarrassing 🤣 I do however plan to analyse each episode so I look forward to your essays as well :D

Originally posted by: Savage.

However, it's emotion that they failed to hit me with in the first episode.

Really? I kind of disagree with you there, I think it was perfect. I think the reason you felt the lack of emotion was shock on both their parts. Dean I think has sort of forgotten how to behave like a human, there's this constant edge to him now, like he thinks a monster's gonna jump in front of him from nowhere. Which is also the reason for him being upset with Sam for leaving hunting, in my opinion. And I think Sam just didn't know how to respond to Dean's return. He'd given up completely on seeing him ever again and now he was back.

As for Sam, I think there's a lot more to his story than a girlfriend and a dog because there was this defeated look about him in the entire episode (especially in the beginning). Also I think the reason why he abandoned Kevin was, he was too, uh I'm not getting the word here but what I mean is he was completely alone and since he isn't a hunter (not like Dean) he completely lost himself. Or something like that. I don't know. I guess we'll be able to tell when the story unfolds!

I saw these streaks of Bobby Singer in Dean Winchester today.

Oh tell me 'bout it! Dean was already so damaged and battle hardened, its worse now.

PS. Bobby Singer and Castiel are very, very missed. 

PPS. An eloquent inauguration to this place, indeed. 😳

-K

I know! At least we'll see Cas in the next episode! The promo stills show that he's there in flashback :)

Thank you so much 🤗

xoxo
Aanya. thumbnail
Guys, I just kind of read the whole thing again and all of us are so invested in this show like seriously 😆

Can't wait for episode 2 and thank you so much for sharing your thoughts here 😳

xoxo