Punar Vivah

4/10 Dragon Club:Kitne Durr Kitne paas... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 103

TAPD

Goldie

TAPD

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Is it confirmed that Yash & Aarti will meet todayEmbarrassed?  or is it Prashant & AartiAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatdesikimsamPearl_27Eva JQAwari_MaanZettercssudhajikky_84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4/10 Dragon Club:Kitne Durr Kitne paas... (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Juzz 10 more min guys...Silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQashGC_arjaPearl_27Zetterjikky_84

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Originally posted by TAPD

Is it confirmed that Yash & Aarti will meet todayEmbarrassed?  or is it Prashant & AartiAngry

the title of the thread says it all LOL  today all will go into depression CryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27Zetterjikky_84

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

@Jyo: True, I say let's see how the episode goes today and like you said if its good DC will be packed but if P is there some may not even bother to come cause their moral will be low Ouch

i hope i don't scream at my PC today LOL

kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQTilashinijikky_84

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

very eager to see pv today. i feel today it will be like treasure finding gameLOL aarthi is the treasure. will yash find it first or prashant????

Eva JQPearl_27Zetterjikky_84

mmurdeshwar

mmurdeshwar

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW? I REALLY PRAY TO GOD THAT AARTI SHUDNT FEEL AGAIN ANYTHING FOR PRASHANT. PLZ CVS DONT SHOW AARTI FALLING FOR PRASHANT AGAIN.

IN GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI  SERIAL , EVEN DEV KHURANA WAS NEGATIVE FIRST THEN HIS RE ENTRY WAS POSITIVE BUT GEET STUCK TO MAAN ONLY N DIDNT FEEL ANYTHING FOR DEV EVEN THOUGH SHE FORGAVE HIM.. 
SAME WAY I WANT AARTI TO LOVE ONLY YASH AND SHUD STICK TO ONLY YASH AND NOT FEEL FOR PRASHANT. 

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27jikky_84

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
i hope the live stream works well today no delays please!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27jikky_84

Flag

Flag

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
As soon as it is learnt that someone goes missing, the first thought is to call the person's mobile ... Cas can do that , not Yash... Aarti may not answer or even Palak can call her MomWink
Anyway, that will exclude all the drama of hiding/seeking and seeing/missing as is shown in these serial... all for our entertainmentLOL 

RaleighbcatdesikimsamEva JQZetterjikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.