Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats DCians ...Century Again...Great Discussions and Funny Posts by Members...
DC is the Place where we can find Warmth and Peace...Love you Guyz..Keep Rocking ...
Edited by Pooja_11 - 11 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cssudha

@ Tilu

Even I'm surprised to see him in a car...Was that car belongs to Forest Authority ??? πŸ˜†

Or is there any new launch of vehicles to Tarzans ??? πŸ˜†

Ok jokes aside , When he was homeless and money less how come hez travelling in a car ??? Kinda shocked !! 

I guess because he's homeless he's living in his car? Lot's of people do that nowadays. Gas is cheaper than paying for light, water, and rent. 

@Tilu and Sanju: Yup. You two are definitely Timon and Pumba.πŸ€“
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

now you guys know where bua got the idea of having a "RED ROSE " on her hair..🀣
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Kadeen 

LOL !!! Just as you used banamanush for Prashanth I thought y not to use badmash !!! πŸ˜‰

Its not that U , Indu and Kirthi were included here...πŸ˜†

I loved the word Banamanush but when separated it looks so meaningful as you said !! πŸ˜ƒ
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tilashini

now you guys know where bua got the idea of having a "RED ROSE " on her hair..🀣

OMG Dirty Picture coming into my mind πŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: cssudha

@ Tilu

Even I'm surprised to see him in a car...Was that car belongs to Forest Authority ??? πŸ˜†

Or is there any new launch of vehicles to Tarzans ??? πŸ˜†

Ok jokes aside , When he was homeless and money less how come hez travelling in a car ??? Kinda shocked !! 

TARZAN THE WONDER CAR! 🀣 🀣

yse im really confused too! πŸ˜• dubey and prashant are doing some side business πŸ˜†
lulujjjj thumbnail
Another good episode the KS, GC, DIVYAM, LEENA  and CP gave their best performance in yesterdays episode.

Yash searching for aarti at the Bus station,  Ansh spots yash and tells to  aarti  lets hide before papa could find us. Aarti sees yash searching for her and ansh she feels happy and wants him to take her home but then she talks to her self even if he accepts her and the baby it would be only out of sympathy, he will feel guilty and more over he never forgives the sin they committed.so she once again she thinks that she is correct and takes a wrong decision to stay away from him... the pain , sufferings, restless  and longing for each other both KS and GC  their expressions were priceless.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pari tells her mother what has between her and the producer and how he took advantage when she was in state of  intoxication.
her mother slaps her and she says how could you do this... you love pratiek dont you? and  you have cheated him ? Pari says she is going to reveal the truth to prateik but her mother stops her and says woman can forgive their husbands easily but a man will not  forgive if she has wronged herself that easily.

At the bus stand the thief  snatches aartis purse and runs away she too chases him in the dizzy state, and the thief collides with yash and drops the purse seeing  aarti  ID he asks the thief where did he get it.
he says from that woman and he points towards aarti hid herself and yash looking for her again but she reaches the bus heading to delhi
she watches outside the window of the bus and sees yash standing there near the bus, he turns back but she  hides herself.yash finally gets inside the bus by then she has completely covers herself with the blanket and he could not recognise her. he gets down from  the bus with disappointment.

In SM... Mr. and Mrs.  dubeys are present too they feel apologetic for what aarti has done which is unfair, Mr.dubey blames aarti for  being irresponsible and taking ansh with her. shoba she did not even say a word about the complicated   preg of aarti shes going through.
I really admired SP he admits his son was wrong and without the husband love how long  can a woman withstand the marriage surely yash forced aarti to take such a step, OMG SP was totally hurt and he was feeling the pain for  his  aarti  bahu.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pankaj comes and informs SP that yash called him and he says that aarti going to delhi. Interesting transformation of pari is it the guilt or the importance of family made her to be an ideal bahu, well the Cvs are focusing on both pairs relationship on marriage interesting.

The bus driver  says the bus would stop for 10 mins who ever wants to refresh can go and be back quick, ansh wants to go susu and he goes in to the woods,aarti feels again dizzy and she faints,    seeing his mother lying down ansh is shocked what an act this kid is amazing my heart shed tears for himπŸ˜”πŸ˜­

Prashant  entry  which i do like it, but i don't  want him to take care of aarti and ansh even on humanitarian grounds..  if some passer by or yash comes in to  rescue her i would be happy,  she has fallen in love with yash and i m so possessive about aarya i dont want to see prashant coming  in between their relationship.   

Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonee

Agreed - but please tell how did you two con your way to that position? πŸ˜†

we some how managed to CON the way throughπŸ˜† 🀣
omg anonee i simply cant get enough of yash ji πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
lulujjjj thumbnail
@JYO  thanks for indexing my take on dargah  which i failed to do, i m sorry i was very busy and loved A/R hilarious
Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

I guess because he's homeless he's living in his car? Lot's of people do that nowadays. Gas is cheaper than paying for light, water, and rent. 

kittya this reminds me of the movie chance pe dance, shahid's car is his second home... πŸ˜†
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago