Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

+IS AMBULANCE READY FOR SEEMA AND SANGEETHA.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Is ambulance ready for hurricane Sangeetha and tornado Seema LOL

-*- Seema
Seema today feels very happy because Gunjan is leaving from Banaras, she is also happy because Gunjan is leaving from Mayank, because she thinks they're still fighting- not anymore.

-*- Sangeetha
Sageetha also feels the same as seema-maybe she also thinks that Dolu could also study better because Gunjan and him play a lot, but I'm not sure, because when ever dolu played with Gunjan, sangeetha always yelled at him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNJAN. Big smile

What do you think guys should Gunjan leave to AUSTRALIA or stay in BANARAS.

Edited by vibhakarthi - 04 October 2012 at 10:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramonamRaleighbcatMSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+IS AMBULANCE READY FOR SEEMA AND SANGEETHA." in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Gunjan should leave to Australia...

If she is in ban she will spoil her studies and she will create a problem in seemas life and it will affect the entire family..

Its good for gunjan itself if she choose a good education and career other than spoiling her life for teenage love..

Yes what she said was correct she has lost her way to reach goal...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingBrokengirl-vibhakarthi-1gunjan7MSN_Vanny

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Gunjan should leave to Australia...

If she is in ban she will spoil her studies and she will create a problem in seemas life and it will affect the entire family..

Its good for gunjan itself if she choose a good education and career other than spoiling her life for teenage love..

Yes what she said was correct she has lost her way to reach goal...

WELL SAID Bhavya di, I think Gunjan should stay in Banaras, just to give punishment for Seema, because Seema knows very well that Gunjan has lost her mom, with that knowing she has hurt Gunjan to the core, that is a big sin, not only Seema the whole family has hurt her somehow, so its payback time, if Gunjan marries Mayank, it is the correct punishnent for everyone.

Bhavya di, I didn't mean to be harsh, this is just my opinin. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milla

RupanjalloveMK

Goldie

RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
in Banaras to marry Mayank!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-milla

Brokengirl

Groupbie

Brokengirl

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
She is only 18. I think She should go with her Dad, Mayank should also look toward his studies, maybe in a few years after they're more grounded, we'll see. Why can't these shows be a bit realistic? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersing-vibhakarthi-1gunjan7MSN_Vanny

milla

IF-Stunnerz

milla

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
In banaras with Mayank but no wedding right away Gunjan too young to get marry.  The both should study now and get marry later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brokengirl

She is only 18. I think She should go with her Dad, Mayank should also look toward his studies, maybe in a few years after they're more grounded, we'll see. Why can't these shows be a bitrealistic?

Nice thought dear, I think Gunjan&her dad should settle in Banaras, and maybe when she finishes her studies she could continue to love, so that way she could visit the Garg's house, and still see Mayank, Rachana, and Chaya.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.