Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
i m silent member too. i liked the first half. kabir adithi was super. i love them. but in bewtn it lost its glow. going to miss show and forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evonneswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Farewell Chhal Sheh Aur Maat* (Page 2)" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mbloves

IF-Sizzlerz

mbloves

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
heads offClapClapClap all csam team. sp.SWETHA Coolcool captain of this forum. i made many friends here2 sp. AALIYA, MIMI, EVVONE & RITZI .i liked d starting of csam & AVINASH REKHI aka KABIR's awesome performance... but sure i'll miss my gang & csam...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evonneswethasyam08beautiful_heart

cosmogirl77

IF-Dazzler

cosmogirl77

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
It ended!!! Broken Heart
It really started out very well. I miss it too.
But I made good friends as this was my first forum.
Great job done by all fans of CSAM & mods & Shwetha...Clap

evonneswethasyam08

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
It's unfortunate the show ended.  You all were a great crowd. I never really got a chance to participate in the forum but your discussions were a treat to read.

Rather than thanking me, I'd like to thank you Hug ! Do keep in touch.

evonneswethasyam08

Tanii

Tanii

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Cry...feeling sad

evonneswethasyam08

SukhSandhu

Goldie

SukhSandhu

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Feeling really SAD! Angry The ever-changing story-line made it look like a not very good show though it was very promising and unique concept (At-least from asusual saas bahu dramas Dead).

evonneswethasyam08

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
THE START OF THE SHOW WAS VERY GOOD IT WAS MYSTRY SHOW AFTER THAT THEY CAHNGED IN SAS BAHU AND THEN BHOOOT BHOOOT TYPE ATLAST KILLED THE LEADING LADY. SO I LOST MY ALL INTEREST. BUT LOVE KABIR SO MUCH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Tanya.

The day finally came...Chhal Sheh Aur Maat Is Going Off-air todayCry

I still remember the first episode...it was on 19th March...there was some really nice scenes between Rishi and Neha...Those days i used to keep humming Ye Haseen Wadiya all day.

After that the show took a turn and we had some of the best scenes between Aditi and Kabir

And today this show  going to end with this song in the background.

Now coming to the forum...i made some new friends here specially Sweta..And i must say this...Sweta..u worked hard for the forum...And also the members who spent their time updating the show and Nipun who provided us with videos.

This post willl be incomplete without mentioning Gur who was always with us and helped us whenever we needed her.Hug

A big thanks to everyone

At its best, CSAM was wonderful.Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.