*Farewell Chhal Sheh Aur Maat*

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The day finally came...Chhal Sheh Aur Maat Is Going Off-air today๐Ÿ˜ญ

I still remember the first episode...it was on 19th March...there was some really nice scenes between Rishi and Neha...Those days i used to keep humming Ye Haseen Wadiya all day.

After that the show took a turn and we had some of the best scenes between Aditi and Kabir

And today this show  going to end with this song in the background.

Now coming to the forum...i made some new friends here specially Sweta..And i must say this...Sweta..u worked hard for the forum...And also the members who spent their time updating the show and Nipun who provided us with videos.

This post willl be incomplete without mentioning Gur who was always with us and helped us whenever we needed her.๐Ÿค—

A big thanks to everyone
Edited by .Tanya. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW ๐Ÿ˜ญ Finally the day has come which we really didn't expect at all 

I made many friends here n thank u to all those who gave their time in maintaining n giving the updates too. this is one of those forums where i saw not bashing type of thing but instead people shared their views in their own manner n maintained peace all over till date.

Will miss this show n the cast n hoping to see them in a new show soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Special thanks to Nipun who have given us video updates.

Of course how can we forget our Channel Mod Gur who was always with us when needed. Hope i didn't irritate her by posting all those links n all. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank u Tanya we became good friends in this forum ๐Ÿค—

Thank u to all those - mimi, evonne, Aaliya, Saru... sorry the list goes on n on ๐Ÿค—
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi my dear frnds, i have to thank u all... actually i dono  HINDI u ppl giving written updates are very very very helpfull to me, ur really doing a gr8t job HATES OFF๐Ÿค— to all  guys. U have to see the serial 1st and then up date all the detail and each and every segments, promo, ad's,articals, really Wonder fully job๐Ÿ‘wen ever some one ask the question or doubt, i see that ur really happy in helping them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

TO ALL THE CSAM FANS " ALL THE VERY BEST"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Bvfan123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I enjoyed chaaL and all written updates posted here. Thank you for those updates updaters.

I was completely smitten by the cast (Kabir and Aditi) when this show started and it was sooo interesting and classy then...

Then midway it turned all ghrelu and stretched like a chewing gum..

I would like to just remember the earlier half. It was wonderful to watch.. Was one of my favourites in fact!
evonne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
will really miss my serial ...๐Ÿ˜ญ even though they were streatching the serial in the end ๐Ÿ˜ญ will misss  adika ...i was active in a forum 4 the first tym...n i got many frnds who r very close to my heart๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... and  a spl thanks to swetha 4 all her hard work to keep the forum active ๐Ÿ‘ to saru ,mimi n aaliya who were here in eve and gifted me reaaly nic evenings ... love u all โค๏ธ
jiji22 thumbnail
thanks to all who helped this forum, I loved Chhal and the chemistry between Kabir and Aditi...this was my favorite serial in fact. so sad that it lasted only months. 
jiji22 thumbnail
I agree, a wonderful job they did for this forum. I also don't understand hindi totally (some words I can understand) so the written updates were essential for me
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Really liked the whole show. at least was a little bit different...
will miss it
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i m silent member too. i liked the first half. kabir adithi was super. i love them. but in bewtn it lost its glow. going to miss show and forum
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
heads off๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ all csam team. sp.SWETHA ๐Ÿ˜Žcool captain of this forum. i made many friends here2 sp. AALIYA, MIMI, EVVONE & RITZI .i liked d starting of csam & AVINASH REKHI aka KABIR's awesome performance... but sure i'll miss my gang & csam...