Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
The day finally came...Chhal Sheh Aur Maat Is Going Off-air todayCry

I still remember the first episode...it was on 19th March...there was some really nice scenes between Rishi and Neha...Those days i used to keep humming Ye Haseen Wadiya all day.

After that the show took a turn and we had some of the best scenes between Aditi and Kabir

And today this show  going to end with this song in the background.

Now coming to the forum...i made some new friends here specially Sweta..And i must say this...Sweta..u worked hard for the forum...And also the members who spent their time updating the show and Nipun who provided us with videos.

This post willl be incomplete without mentioning Gur who was always with us and helped us whenever we needed her.Hug

A big thanks to everyone

Edited by .Tanya. - 04 October 2012 at 10:32am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

karthikaangelTaniiprema_ksSukhSandhuPallavi_2013evonnecosmogirl77fatima15swethasyam08mblovesHamlet53beautiful_heartnehageetleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Farewell Chhal Sheh Aur Maat*" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
AWWW Cry Finally the day has come which we really didn't expect at all Ouch

I made many friends here n thank u to all those who gave their time in maintaining n giving the updates too. this is one of those forums where i saw not bashing type of thing but instead people shared their views in their own manner n maintained peace all over till date.

Will miss this show n the cast n hoping to see them in a new show soon. Big smile

Special thanks to Nipun who have given us video updates.

Of course how can we forget our Channel Mod Gur who was always with us when needed. Hope i didn't irritate her by posting all those links n all. LOL

Thank u Tanya we became good friends in this forum Hug

Thank u to all those - mimi, evonne, Aaliya, Saru... sorry the list goes on n on Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.evonnemblovesnehageet

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hi my dear frnds, i have to thank u all... actually i dono  HINDI u ppl giving written updates are very very very helpfull to me, ur really doing a gr8t job HATES OFFHug to all  guys. U have to see the serial 1st and then up date all the detail and each and every segments, promo, ad's,articals, really Wonder fully jobClapwen ever some one ask the question or doubt, i see that ur really happy in helping themThumbs Up...

TO ALL THE CSAM FANS " ALL THE VERY BEST"Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evonnefatima15swethasyam08nehageet

Bvfan123

Groupbie

Bvfan123

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed chaaL and all written updates posted here. Thank you for those updates updaters.

I was completely smitten by the cast (Kabir and Aditi) when this show started and it was sooo interesting and classy then...

Then midway it turned all ghrelu and stretched like a chewing gum..

I would like to just remember the earlier half. It was wonderful to watch.. Was one of my favourites in fact!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.prema_ksevonneswethasyam08nehageet

evonne

Goldie

evonne

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
will really miss my serial ...Cry even though they were streatching the serial in the end Cry will misss  adika ...i was active in a forum 4 the first tym...n i got many frnds who r very close to my heartEmbarrassedBig smile... and  a spl thanks to swetha 4 all her hard work to keep the forum active Clap to saru ,mimi n aaliya who were here in eve and gifted me reaaly nic evenings ... love u all Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.swethasyam08

jiji22

Groupbie

jiji22

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
thanks to all who helped this forum, I loved Chhal and the chemistry between Kabir and Aditi...this was my favorite serial in fact. so sad that it lasted only months. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.evonneswethasyam08

jiji22

Groupbie

jiji22

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I agree, a wonderful job they did for this forum. I also don't understand hindi totally (some words I can understand) so the written updates were essential for me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

jeenia123

IF-Rockerz

jeenia123

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Really liked the whole show. at least was a little bit different...
will miss it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.