IF-Dazzler

Luckyforever

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Omg.
The precap looks scary.
What will ranveer do now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abouttimesimmi_rajiv27anjali.K

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap OMG" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
he will persuade sahiba to go with him,but sahiba out of majboori would refuse to go with him.i am 100% sure abt this.because sahiba-daljit marriage would be over by that time(they completed pheras today). its IMPOSSIBLE  for a hindi serial lead to leave her husband.
further all the offscreen images for future epis have shown daljit-sahiba and ranveer-jazz  together,nowhere there is sign of ranvir-sahiba.so yes...tomorrow would be the end of ranvir-sahiba jodi.

gud luck if you are a ranvir-jazz/ sahiba-daljit fan

bad luck if you are a ranvir-sahiba fanCryrahiba are no more.this serial may go to hell now.

Edited by abouttime - 04 October 2012 at 10:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirlsimmi_rajiv27frozen.devilAashna_30princessonlinepesi11payelsonafan

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
This forum doesnt reflect the actual viewership of rssi.here i dont find  a single soul rooting for sahiba-ranvir while in reality almost everyone is watching in the hopes that one day sahiba-ranvir 's love would conquor all obstacles.they love each other from childhood and have gone to extreme to get each other.jazz should get someone who loves her,not her money.same with daljit.
dissapointed by the cvs terribly.

agree that daljit is a good boy and he loves sahiba,but he came inbetween two lovers.woh jaise aaya tha waise hin chale jana chahiye tha.but NO.serial walon ne satyanash kardia.

Edited by abouttime - 04 October 2012 at 10:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NafisarBrokengirlprincessonlinepesi11

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abouttime

he will persuade sahiba to go with him,but sahiba out of majboori would refuse to go with him.i am 100% sure abt this.because sahiba-daljit marriage would be over by that time(they completed pheras today). its IMPOSSIBLE  for a hindi serial lead to leave her husband.
further all the offscreen images for future epis have shown daljit-sahiba and ranveer-jazz  together,nowhere there is sign of ranvir-sahiba.so yes...tomorrow would be the end of ranvir-sahiba jodi.

bad luck if you are a ranvir-sahiba fanCryrahiba are no more.this serial may go to hell now.
i totally agree with you,sahiba will refuse to go with ranbeer...but for god sake...dont say this show will go to hell...plz...

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
But didnt the TOI article say that Sahiba will go with RanveerConfused

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Originally posted by abouttime

i totally agree with you,sahiba will refuse to go with ranbeer...but for god sake...dont say this show will go to hell...plz...
ok i wont say that.i am a bit upset so thats why.but look at what cvs have done to the storyline.today they messed up rabiba.in future it will be jazzveer and sajit's turn.so dont trust these cvs too much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_rajiv27

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

toi didnt give the complete picture.ranvir will try to take sahiba but sahiba will be bound by her promise to daljit and his family.she will return back to daljit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_rajiv27Aashna_30

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

gud qtn.. only CVs knew what will happen..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.