He who has no one"HAS GOD"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!!!
"If I will have to choose b/w extreme happiness and extreme sorrow
I will choose extreme sorrow,because you get closer to god when you are in grief."
(Queen Katherine of Aragon-The Tudors)
Well everyone has their own way of worshiping God but its not about religion its about why and how it happens,yes it usually happen when we feel we are alone there's no one around who can understand so we cry and open our hearts to God we complain,we pray but in every way we are taking the name of God,because we believe in his existence or in some situation people begin to believe that there's God whose always watching over us,and that is what happening to RK,love this beautiful symbolism in this whole situation,even RK is complaining to God but in this way he's unknowingly getting closer to get because he's frustrated and his heart is filled with grief.

Mallu
Nice post:-) yeah Rk loves his God, thats why he is angry on bappa for not saving his father... Poor boy...
nice one.
i do not know if there is scientific evidence for god, but believing in him helps in life.
now i don't want to start a controversy if god is him or her.
Edited by ary42 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

nice post.

hi gopi bahu. after u commented on my thread, thought of changing my profile pic to kokila.
Originally posted by ary42

hi gopi bahu. after u commented on my thread, thought of changing my profile pic to kokila.

😆 u never answered me on your thread someone else did.😛
i really loved that show now it's spoilt because they replaced our Gopi bahu.