Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Perfect Beauty Tips ,Just Perfect !!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JustShanta

Goldie

JustShanta

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
A dear old lady  was asked what she ''used '' to keep her complexion so beautiful n her whole b eing so bright n attractive ..She answered'' I use for my lips ,Truth U...I use for my voice, Kindness...I use for my heart ,Love..I use for any who do like me,Prayer... Author Unknown

It has been said that true beauty comes from within, but what with all the expensive treatments offered on the market today,one has to wonder; While we can use the products available to assist us in maintaining  whatever it is we WANT the REAL N LASTING  DEAL IS FROM WITHIN
When u consider that so many of us use the Best Beauty Products.n still have Ugly Behaviour.
..then u know what is more Important to strive for

I use for my lips ,TRUTH
While some of us may not be considered to be Model Beauties n not not have the Perfect Figure n whatever' else that should make us more appealing [ they say ]we can still be Beautiful..YES that's right,,A person who speaks the Truth has no FEAR  n do u know fear from within can cause us to look unappealing on the outside..Negative Emotions can show up as Ugly Expressions n even illnesses as we know..when we think right ,we speak right which includes the Truth..we'll not have to be afraid of being found out n looking Ugly

I use, for my voice, KINDNESS
there's so much Power in the Spoken Word ,why not use it or good.if we can't speak kindly to or about others we r not using this most important Tip n it  works 'cause when we speak kindly to others  we feel good about ourselves n when we feel good  it shows up in our faces. Everyone can do with kind words, in spite of tough their countenance may appear to be,

I use, for my ears ,Compassion.
 we mustn't allow anything evil,distasteful judgemental or condemning to enter our system via our 'earwaves''.This is our inner health.n when we r healthy  we glow we see n this glowmakes us beautiful.  when we listen, we must listen to those words that r offering a solution to someones' challenges,so  we can in turn be compassionate to others  .
  Whatever we associate with, is what we begin to eventually become  We must listen to all that''ll enhance our life n the lives we associate with in such enpowering  ways that 'll show as positive experiences n lovely expressions.

I use, for my hand ,Charity
you can't beat a generous person when it comes to'' inner beauty.'' No one sees a person's heart but through their giving, they have a beautiful heart ,beauty shows.Give with an open heart n hands n the more open both are,the more the beautiful beings on this planet  r given to spread n give more

I use, for my figure, Uprightness
Sometimes the only beauty accessory we need is what we can pull up from the inside n the  Confidence it brings  when our Confidence is at a peak, it all comes together so nicely  n when   everything comes together , we walk tall n ppl notice that confident gait n call us beautiful !

I use, for my Heart ,Love.
The best remedy for every ailment of the inner being spread your Love around .See how beautiful it makes u feel n ,look Call it what u will ''Positive Vibrations' The God In You''' Love At Its Best'', The Way It Was Meant To Be''...all embracing,comforting,warmth n courage..it 's beautiful to behold in the ONE  who is not afraid to Love

I use, for any who do not like me,Prayer
we must put our minds at ease by realising n accepting, that not everyone will like us.. no matter how beautiful we may be on the inside or on the
outside ..It's their LOSS

Edited by JustShanta - 04 October 2012 at 9:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

premvahinisesikalaPutijaChalhovv3gradev09*Maleena*Rekha-radevchocolate_boyNeerjaaradev_no1fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfect Beauty Tips ,Just Perfect !!!!!!!" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top