Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!! Parichay Chit Chat Thread # 25 !! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

why siddhi asking married man tat he still loves her or not WinkLOL

She is openly flirting with the married man and worst people loved that sceneShocked

till now sinal divrce happned are not million dollar q n thinking sinal together n kunal saying he moved on richa n doing office romance with sidhi so she might reminding him tat he still loves herSmile

Ha per according to him he is a married man. No second thought about it. Its just disgusting. What's the difference between her and Richa?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!! Parichay Chit Chat Thread # 25 !! (Page 9)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by snmalik4

She is openly flirting with the married man and worst people loved that sceneShocked
She even indirectly ask Kunal to flirt with her... She asked kunal that he still love her, aaj ki generation yeh sab dekh kar hi bigad rahi hai...LOLLOL

ITs good for me that i did not watch the epi. Yeh log yaha ke logo ko accha bata rahe hain. LOL
I liked it too Bhavi... but Siddhi dialogues to Kunal

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

till now sinal divrce happned are not million dollar q n thinking sinal together n kunal saying he moved on richa n doing office romance with sidhi so she might reminding him tat he still loves herSmile

Ha per according to him he is a married man. No second thought about it. Its just disgusting. What's the difference between her and Richa?
Of course there is a difference.. Ritcha is smart... Siddhi... lets not discuss...LOL

Edited by nancy1996 - 04 October 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BHAVII

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nancy1996

thats cause they are thinking of it as Sinal being together... Smile

How come should he not be a paraya admi for SiddhiWink. According to her he is married to Richa.
Agreed! She is doing essentially what Kunal did with her right.. so both are same... Kunal inspite of being "Married" did this and Siddhi knowing that he is married...

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Of course there is a difference.. Ritcha is smart... Siddhi... lets now discuss...LOL

why are we making CC - EDT LOL LOL LOL. Waise SIddhi ki smartness Confused Usse jyada akal meri beti ke paas thi and that too when she was 5 years old. LOL LOL LOL.  And i am surprised you forgot our gold medalistsROFL jiske pyaar mein tune FF leekh dalaROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996shweta_r

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone Big smile

bhavz...thanks for the snacks Wink enjoyed the pics of it Tongue

nancy1996BHAVII

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

She even indirectly ask Kunal to flirt with her... She asked kunal that he still love her, aaj ki generation yeh sab dekh kar hi bigad rahi hai...LOLLOL

ITs good for me that i did not watch the epi. Yeh log yaha ke logo ko accha bata rahe hain. LOL
I liked it too Bhavi... but Siddhi dialogues to Kunal

I am just going by what's written on EDT. Can not argue much on the epi since i have not watched it. However this is an EMA to me.

nancy1996TheBhai

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Savz_uniqueblis]why siddhi asking married man tat he still loves her or not WinkLOL

Of course there is a difference.. Ritcha is smart... Siddhi... lets now discuss...LOL

why are we making CC - EDT LOL LOL LOL. Waise SIddhi ki smartness Confused Usse jyada akal meri beti ke paas thi and that too when she was 5 years old. LOL LOL LOL.  And i am surprised you forgot our gold medalistsROFL jiske pyaar mein tune FF leekh dalaROFL
ROFL Insaan se galti ho jaati hain... aur kabhi kabhi ghor apradh.. what else can I say Wink

Edited by nancy1996 - 04 October 2012 at 1:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhairainbowgirlBHAVII

Post Reply New Post

Go to top