Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   

!! Parichay Chit Chat Thread # 25 !! (Page 12)

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 27685

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by snmalik4

Last movie SINAL watched together was Kabhi Alvida na Kehna...
ROFL Good deduction.. BTW I think part of the message in that movie was good.. part stupid...
Everything was stupid in that Movie... Sexy Sam was the worse...

I liked only one dialogue by Zinta "is ghar main Mard Main hoon"
SRK was awful in that movie.. probably the worst character in the movie...

Lately in which movie is SRK good? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhai

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 4068

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by snmalik4

Last movie SINAL watched together was Kabhi Alvida na Kehna...
ROFL Good deduction.. BTW I think part of the message in that movie was good.. part stupid...
Everything was stupid in that Movie... Sexy Sam was the worse...

I liked only one dialogue by Zinta "is ghar main Mard Main hoon"
SRK was awful in that movie.. probably the worst character in the movie...

Lately in which movie is SRK good? 
ROFL Rhetorical q?

Edited by nancy1996 - 04 October 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhai-Bhavi

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 12551

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by snmalik4

Last movie SINAL watched together was Kabhi Alvida na Kehna...
ROFL Good deduction.. BTW I think part of the message in that movie was good.. part stupid...
Everything was stupid in that Movie... Sexy Sam was the worse...

I liked only one dialogue by Zinta "is ghar main Mard Main hoon"


ya movie was stupid yuck , felt for zinta

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996TheBhai-Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 27685

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

[QUOTE=nancy199
What part of the movie did you like?? Confused
Well friendship between Kiron Kher and AB  Indeed that was portrayed beautifully. Big smile
and second thing that I liked was Abhishekh and Rani's story... the fact that someone may love you a lot. but something you just can't love them back...That's life. No two person loves exactly the same. Onee loves more the other less Tongue In this movie Rani's wedding was based on some samjauta and no relation lasts longer when done on samjota except our SINAL's LOL
.
 

Well Siddhi fell in love.. and Kunal fell in love thanks to gust of wind... Wink

And not to forget with the help of love guru SeemaD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 7133

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Jungle Main Sher ki ginti kam Aur Shikaari jyaada hai...
Zor se Dahadna mat...chamdi bhi udhed sakti hai...

Blockbuster Movie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 27685

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Jungle Main Sher ki ginti kam Aur Shikaari jyaada hai...
Zor se Dahadna mat...chamdi bhi udhed sakti hai...

Blockbuster Movie

Yaar kal kya khaya tha yeh yaad nahi raheta aur ap dialogues ke bare me pooch rahe hain ROFL. Now people are thinking ki Alzheimers to nahi hain na LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 12551

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

[QUOTE=nancy199
What part of the movie did you like?? Confused
Well friendship between Kiron Kher and AB  Indeed that was portrayed beautifully. Big smile
and second thing that I liked was Abhishekh and Rani's story... the fact that someone may love you a lot. but something you just can't love them back...That's life. No two person loves exactly the same. Onee loves more the other less Tongue In this movie Rani's wedding was based on some samjauta and no relation lasts longer when done on samjota except our SINAL's LOL
.
 

Well Siddhi fell in love.. and Kunal fell in love thanks to gust of wind... Wink

And not to forget with the help of love guru SeemaD'oh


ya sinal were pushed n made fall n forced to believe tat zindagi milega dobara ,so now again sinal might trying this now Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996-Bhavi

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 7133

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by snmalik4

Jungle Main Sher ki ginti kam Aur Shikaari jyaada hai...
Zor se Dahadna mat...chamdi bhi udhed sakti hai...

Blockbuster Movie

Yaar kal kya khaya tha yeh yaad nahi raheta aur ap dialogues ke bare me pooch rahe hain ROFL. Now people are thinking ki Alzheimers to nahi hain na LOL LOL
this movie was released in 2010... biggest Hit of the year...famous for Dialogues...

Hud Hud dabangg...dabangg dabangg Hud Hud dabangg...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bhavi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*~Parichay Introductions Corner~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 130   Views: 33451

Dew-drop 130 33451 26 October 2013 at 4:35pm by -VildanaROSID-
*~Parichay Help Desk ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 511   Views: 49830

Dew-drop 511 49830 08 April 2013 at 11:44pm by jasminerahul
*~Parichay Creations Corner~*| MOD NOTE p.139, 141

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1192   Views: 158710

Dew-drop 1192 158710 17 December 2012 at 10:54pm by sindhu_v
!!Parichay Chit Chat # 3 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: neeme   Replies: 1202   Views: 20111

neeme 1202 20111 11 January 2012 at 7:02am by psychobaiko.
REVIEW: Parichay first episode (article)

2 3

Author: Jugni-Udi   Replies: 17   Views: 4147

Jugni-Udi 17 4147 05 January 2012 at 5:43am by AkkiHP

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index