But CV still baffles me!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmreenBanoMansoSunshineTears

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aoishi_2006

t think cvs ko koi aur ghatiya plan hain issliye yeh sab kar raha hain.they might thought ' out of sight out of mind'  Angry but cvs we are true rosid fan  it will not work.CVS if you show us less rosid scene we will be more rosid diwana ,,,,,,understandAngry.

i dont think our req will be accepted by those stupid cvs ...they make fun of all thing ..1st marriage now mother emotion and waiting what next .

aoishi all what i felt is a huge fun made of all the emotions and i am disgusted seriously Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitiiAmreenBanoManso

Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
and khusi ke saath they show us veeru ke scne bhi and sankalp ke bhi ku bhai we r not able to watch her 2 sec and they r giving us till 30 min khushi drama are before taht also they r giving us 5 min rosid uss main rosid ne magic creat ker diya now whats the problem are give us 5 min ka scene everyday .. Rosid again create the magic but nahi  they will torchur us like that only .

BUT SERIOUSLY CV PLZZZ GIVE US THE ANSWER WHY U R NOT GIVING US ROSID ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmreenBanoManso

kapoortanya1 Groupbie
kapoortanya1
kapoortanya1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

So true Yar I can't understand why for trod sake they are willing to show this much of negativity god why can't. They in-between this scenes cannot even give 5 sec of rosid in just abt 1 year with only 135 scenes rosid have a huge fan following then why I.ask why they are not being shown enough screen space we rosid fans only ask that they might just. Give 5 minutes of cute rosid scene but Nah they are so obsessed with showing khushi so much that they dnt even have the time to show rosid and on top of that YouTube has been banned in my country but did that stopped me from making vm no this cvcd think that giving us no rosid scene will make us forget rosid well there is no way ur Going to stop us from loving rosid aemy urs and ants channel in.Dailymotion has also become a hit to cvcs if u were going to.show this crappy drama then why in the hell u give us rosid now that u have given us rosid its ur duty to give is rosid the only reason ssk trps increased this week its becoz people thought u were going to show rosid dance instead u shown us khushi drama wth if u dnt show us rosid scenes get ready to get our angry mails we wnt leave u until y give us rosid scenes rosid rocks and we want rosid scenes

savkaita is it possible for you to give me a short update of yesterdays episode pls.
srdevi Senior Member
srdevi
srdevi

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I agree with what all of you have written. The cvs either can't get a grip of wat they are trying to convey to the audience or they don't have a creative brain to make the storyline intresting.Rosid have so much talent , which is wasted in SSK. Just by coming on screen, this two beautiful actors can create magic and with such immense powerful skill in acting..Just by looking at each other on screen they make our hearts flutter. Why can't the cvs create a 5min scene for them everyday.

In the colors famous indian jodi contest, Rosid came second among all the jodis including premar and other colors lead pair. This result is enough for the cvs to know that Rosid are very popular and  they have such huge fan base. Everyday i watch SSk, so that i get a glimpse of Rosid, always hoping that i will get to see them. but nowadays  the storyline is getting from bad to worse and we are not getting any Rosid scenes..

I am staying in singapore and i come from a tamil speaking family.. and i subcribe to colors channel just to see Rosid's acting and scenes, not because of anything else. The cvs should listen to it's fan plea and make them happy by giving Rosid scene. I think colors channel should also heed to the fan's request and pressure the SSK team to give its fans ROSID.

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Kapoor tanya I missed the first part but here's wht I have seen khushi was trying to blackmail roli and simar saying once the baby is born they will throw her out of the house simar said to khushi to plz come down and if needed they wil talk abt it roli said to simar disintegration dnt worry she wnt suicide be becoz she loves herself too much khushi got scared oh the height and so decide to move away from the terrace she sliped unfortunate.lately simar saved her the scene changes to hospital simar is worried abt her baby premar and roi related het that her baby wil be fine doc comes.in and days. The baby is fine everybody enters khushi room s everybody ask khushi how did this.happen roli makes an excuse saying while she was walking on the terrace and that coincidentaly they saved her doctor says only one can stay in the roo simar decides to stay roli wants to. Stay.but simar Tele her.to.go and take rest roli is worried wht if khushi manipulated simar she goes away simar also goes with them to see off and very comes.into the room
kapoortanya1 Groupbie
kapoortanya1
kapoortanya1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

Kapoor tanya I missed the first part but here's wht I have seen khushi was trying to blackmail roli and simar saying once the baby is born they will throw her out of the house simar said to khushi to plz come down and if needed they wil talk abt it roli said to simar disintegration dnt worry she wnt suicide be becoz she loves herself too much khushi got scared oh the height and so decide to move away from the terrace she sliped unfortunate.lately simar saved her the scene changes to hospital simar is worried abt her baby premar and roi related het that her baby wil be fine doc comes.in and days. The baby is fine everybody enters khushi room s everybody ask khushi how did this.happen roli makes an excuse saying while she was walking on the terrace and that coincidentaly they saved her doctor says only one can stay in the roo simar decides to stay roli wants to. Stay.but simar Tele her.to.go and take rest roli is worried wht if khushi manipulated simar she goes away simar also goes with them to see off and very comes.into the room

thanks savkatika and what about precap what khushi tells simar
prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
kapportanya in precap khushi blackmails simar that if she will not giv the land to khushi, then she will harm her baby.

Go to top