Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
heylo friends this post is going to be soo long and huge please dunt start bashing before reading the whole post...

dear cvs this is not a joke ... i am serious many rosid fans hate u guys and we are justified in doing it do u wanna know why ???

just go through this video 

this is what u had given us in form of ROSID the most cutest couple ever and we loved this couple more than anything there are bundle of rosidians who are madly in love with rosid ... u want proof ?? here are some statistics...

Total # of ROSID Scens: 135,
Total ROSID Pics: 5,117 (This can be more as i have only counted certain areas)
# of Fb pages for (ROSID): 4
# of Vms: 90,
# of Websites dedicated to ROSID only: 2
# of utube channels dedicated to ROSID only : 09 
# of views these chnanels have : more than 20 lakhs

now can u please tell me which couple in telly history has made this record as a couple with such less scenes have created such a great magic and now u r ignoring this couple ... Why??? how can u ignore rosid and cannot give us rosid when we are literally begging for it.. why???????????????

rosid donot need much effort they can create magic just by single hand touch for evidence watch this scene...

This single scene has 22.729 views and 24 likes...

so what else do u want????? why are u doing this to us????

Second reason for hating u and this one is also strong for me u are humiliating a mother's feelings for her child... u r showing that a surrogate mother is blackmailing the actual mother for her own ... this is inhuman and injustice and i literally hate u for human grounds...

Those who want to add their opinion are welcome Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lisarose-chithra--anu-srdeviSwatipremaraaddivinitha.HarryAustraliaRitiipumaatweety8presim

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs why we hate u..." in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Swatipremar

Swatipremar

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
there is no  benefit of saying anything 2 this blind and deaf cvs because they r in lot of love with this khushi and now without any rosid scenes trp has increased so they now ignore the leads and focus only on khushi and veeru.
many people r not liking this surrogacy drama and since khushi has again entered the bw house many peoples r stopped watching show inspite of which trp r high . so forget the leads either any couple and start 2 see ssk for a new couple khushi veeru , because this new couple is cvs favourite.
i don't think cvs of this show has no feeling for any relations . because if they have then they don't show a mother begging for her own child 2 her enemy and a girl who is married always do didi didi ------ forgetting her husband

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lisarose-anu-_Itesha_pumaaAemyMegHanLover3SunshineTears

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
So true Yar I can't understand why for trod sake they are willing to show this much of negativity god why can't. They in-between this scenes cannot even give 5 sec of rosid in just abt 1 year with only 135 scenes rosid have a huge fan following then why I.ask why they are not being shown enough screen space we rosid fans only ask that they might just. Give 5 minutes of cute rosid scene but Nah they are so obsessed with showing khushi so much that they dnt even have the time to show rosid and on top of that YouTube has been banned in my country but did that stopped me from making vm no this cvcd think that giving us no rosid scene will make us forget rosid well there is no way ur Going to stop us from loving rosid aemy urs and ants channel in.Dailymotion has also become a hit to cvcs if u were going to.show this crappy drama then why in the hell u give us rosid now that u have given us rosid its ur duty to give is rosid the only reason ssk trps increased this week its becoz people thought u were going to show rosid dance instead u shown us khushi drama wth if u dnt show us rosid scenes get ready to get our angry mails we wnt leave u until y give us rosid scenes rosid rocks and we want rosid scenes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lisaroseRitiipumaaAemySunshineTears

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simarsaxena

there is no  benefit of saying anything 2 this blind and deaf cvs because they r in lot of love with this khushi and now without any rosid scenes trp has increased so they now ignore the leads and focus only on khushi and veeru.
many people r not liking this surrogacy drama and since khushi has again entered the bw house many peoples r stopped watching show inspite of which trp r high . so forget the leads either any couple and start 2 see ssk for a new couple khushi veeru , because this new couple is cvs favourite.
i don't think cvs of this show has no feeling for any relations . because if they have then they don't show a mother begging for her own child 2 her enemy and a girl who is married always do didi didi ------ forgetting her husband

i totally agree with you .. i dunt know how long i can take this show.. till date i am bearing it only for the sake of ROSID but seeing current happenings i dunt think they will give us ROSID ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anu-

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

So true Yar I can't understand why for trod sake they are willing to show this much of negativity god why can't. They in-between this scenes cannot even give 5 sec of rosid in just abt 1 year with only 135 scenes rosid have a huge fan following then why I.ask why they are not being shown enough screen space we rosid fans only ask that they might just. Give 5 minutes of cute rosid scene but Nah they are so obsessed with showing khushi so much that they dnt even have the time to show rosid and on top of that YouTube has been banned in my country but did that stopped me from making vm no this cvcd think that giving us no rosid scene will make us forget rosid well there is no way ur Going to stop us from loving rosid aemy urs and ants channel in.Dailymotion has also become a hit to cvcs if u were going to.show this crappy drama then why in the hell u give us rosid now that u have given us rosid its ur duty to give is rosid the only reason ssk trps increased this week its becoz people thought u were going to show rosid dance instead u shown us khushi drama wth if u dnt show us rosid scenes get ready to get our angry mails we wnt leave u until y give us rosid scenes rosid rocks and we want rosid scenes

Agrees with u ... i want a reply now i want to know.. why no ROSID ??? what happened?? why are they doing this to us why????????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

Ritii

Ritii

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
yes these cv dont have mind and heart both agree with u ki by showing Surrogacy track they r hurting the feeling of mother .

And yesss Rosid r the best couple without touch with only eyes they creat that much magic but u people r simply wasting them why we dont know with very less scene we people make to many Vms on them and they made the history so why suddenly u stop giveing us rosid scene plzzz give us more rosid scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AemypumaaSunshineTears

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nickpick

yes these cv dont have mind and heart both agree with u ki by showing Surrogacy track they r hurting the feeling of mother .

And yesss Rosid r the best couple without touch with only eyes they creat that much magic but u people r simply wasting them why we dont know with very less scene we people make to many Vms on them and they made the history so why suddenly u stop giveing us rosid scene plzzz give us more rosid scenes.

yaar i am trying i wanna tell them when they can create magic then why they are not???? i wann know wat has changed now??????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitiiSunshineTears

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nickpick

i wanna know when they can create magic.. the why they are not creating it??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RitiiHarryAustraliaSunshineTears

Post Reply New Post

Go to top