Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

BYE BYE OUR DEAR SUJAL

Sa_sagi Senior Member
Sa_sagi
Sa_sagi

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 5:24am | IP Logged
from a yahoo group

so it's time to say bye to our jaan. what else to say? still i have tears in my eyes , when i remember out last night's conversation. he finished shooting for the day around 9.00 pm yest, and replied my SMS i had sent him in the eve. i just called him , coz i felt like speaking to him, and he told me in a very simple sentence " they have found a replacement. i met him today, he is good one. i'm sure u'll like him." (like hell, rajeev. nobody can take ur place in our heart, i was saying in my mind.)    he was very cool while talking (as usual. pata nahi , if he ever gets hyper in reality.) he told me that the new guy is starting shooting from next week. first watch him, alpa, before judging him. and don't compare him to me. we r different so will be our style. and i think two diff persons should never be compared , it's injustice with both. (Mr Khandelwal was trying to convince me, when i accused balaji unit. is it possible for him to convince me when i have made up my mind against balajis? no, i'm going to write to them in a very harsh language. but then i know it's of no use. all of them r dumb.)    so, what will be ur last shot? i asked him. "i'm not yet sure. but then it is supposed to be an accident. and a new face will come in front of u."    "u mean plastic surgery? so is it a new plastic face without expressions?" my 'q'. "calm down , alpa. i just now told u not to judge him so early. watch out first.", rajeev.    i still don't understand how anybody can be so cool. "even though i'm leaving, the impact of sujal will always remain even on me. afterall , sujal has given me identity, new height of success, and all ur love. i'll always remember love from all my fans who have always supported me, every moment." his words brought tears in my eyes. i was trying to control but, he must have sensed. "crying? " he asked, " don't do it. i'm not going away from u all. i'll always be there, if not as sujal, then as somebody else. and i need all of u even that time, to love me just like now. and i'm sure, u all will always love me. right?"    i was finding it difficult to talk more so i told him that i will talk to him after 2 days and i hanged up. and then i was awake for the whole night. morning , i got mid-day to read, saw the news published, and so now i think it's time we all should make up our minds for change. but is it so easy?

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Awwww that was so sweet sana_sana. I feel really sorry for you i had tears while reading this.Cry Rajeev is too good he is such a nice person yaar, no resentment at all. This guy is one in a million I love and respect him more each day.
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
omg this is so sad, even i was going to cry while reading this.....a plastic surgery, no one can take the place of sujal
nish1 Senior Member
nish1
nish1

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I hate this ..I still can't believe it he is leaving Cry
Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

i hate the face of that gurpreet or i don his name i can't even remember his spelling.

but why should we hate him he is not at fault, there is fault of ekta, wo itni buri kyoun hai. lagta starplus key sari villian aurtoon ki aadatein us mey aagai hai

u know ab to lagta hai k rajeev ney theek kiya

essey logoon k sath kaam kerna hi nahi chahiya, jo app k indaar ki creativity ko bahir nikalney ka chance hi na dey

agar mey rajeev ki jiga hoti to shayad yeh hi krti

MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
oh my GOD i cant believe dis it got tears into my eyes he cant leave us like disCry
S&k_fan Groupbie
S&k_fan
S&k_fan

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:45am | IP Logged
rajeev can't leave.i still can't believe itCry
shizajaved IF-Rockerz
shizajaved
shizajaved

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Thanx for the conversation b/w alpa and rajeev, sana_sana.

It brought tears in ma eyes.

cant write anymore.

shiza.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top