Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Reimbursement

This is first time that Im trying my hand on a fictional Oneshot Blushing 

Yash-Aarti are live in partners settled in Montreal. Aarti gives birth to Yash's child & really loves him but she refuses to marry him. What could be the reason? Does Aarti have an ugly past that still haunts her? Or is it a baggage of self-condemnation? 

"What Did Dr. Kurian Say?" , Yash asked as he helped Aarti to sit on the couch.

"She said the baby is fine. Im doing good too. The delivery will be normal" , Aarti blushed & rested her head on his shoulders.

"Aarti." , Yash murmured her name softly then raised his voice , "Why are you so skeptical about getting married. The baby gonna come in a week or two. Why cant we live like a family?"

"Yash! Aren't we a family? Is wedding important?"

"Aarti? Aren't you scared of anything? Society? People?"

"Im scared about zilch. I love you , you love me. Thats all what matter. And we are not India." , Aarti smiled as she said , "Don't worry our neighbors are least interested in us."

Aarti's joke didn't move impassive Yash so she continued , "Yash! Listen. You had a wife , you had a son. I know you still love them. This fact has escalated my respect for you like anything. I don't want to take Arpita's place in your life. Im very contented with my position in your life."

Yash hugged her & said , "Arpita died as soon as she gave me my Ayu. He was my everything. My only reason to live & breathe. But when he died , " Yash choked down in tears as he narrated , " --I was hopeless Aarti. He was drenched in blood when he died. Such a painful death to a four year old baby. That too on his birthday."

Aarti squeezed Yash tightly & wiped his tears , "Shh ! Yash! It was a nightmare. Forget you had a past."

Yash pecked her lips & said , "You entered in my life like a sunshine. You brought happiness , joy , hopes back in my life. I love you Aarti."

"I love you too." , Aarti sighed. A brief sadness over took her.

"Aarti! He looks exactly like you. Little eyes. Little nose. He is as kissable as you."

"Kissable? Yash you are too much!" , Aarti grinned .

"Thought of any name?"

"Ayu."

"Aarti?"

"Please Yash. Think of him as Ayu only. Nothing has changed. Just assume the life has played a rewind button & has given you another chance to you , to live your fatherhood again."

Yash thought for a minute then nodded.

Two months later.

"Ramdulaare! Raamdulaare!" , Yash screamed , "Have you seen Aarti?"

"No Yash Ji! Haven't seen her ."

"What! Where can she go like this!"

Yash was searching for her when his eyes fell on a letter , only to give him the jolt of his life.

"Yash.

Im going away from your life. Forever. I was never meant to be here. The truth is , Im your biggest culprit. Somebody you should always hate. It was my car that killed your son years ago . I wanted to save him , but he died on the spot. I wanted to get myself arrested , but that wouldn't have allayed your misery . I wanted to compensate for your loss. I wanted to give you your Ayu back. Yes! In the process I did fall in love with you. But I promise I wont enter your life again. I'd never ruin it in my try to meet your son.

Goodbye.

Aarti"

Yash ran to his car & speeded to the nearest bus stop. Aarti's bus was about to leave when he stopped it & dragged Aarti out.

"What the hell you think of yourself?"

"Yash--I--" , Aarti stuttered

"Kudos to your style of justice. You committed a mistake & yourself made the judgement? But did you ask me? Even once that what do I want?"

"I had no courage." , Aarti cried.

Yash hugged her & said , "You entered my life through a mishap. But today you are my sole reason to live. You are my exilir Aarti. I cant live without you."

Startled Aarti asked him , "have you forgiven me Yash?"

"It wasn't you Aarti. It was our bad fate."

Yash Kissed Aarti & together they lead to their new life , to their Ayu.

The End Dancing

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08shobakanapathyMeena1428dancydreamergeetkamaanKashishangelketki61ShwtygmhatcherSinalRocksmanjusha_92JanakiSatishsheetalvasapallavisarkar*Sohana*Singh*srilanka123Sunrio80Piieqwerty012elanpremikeerthus.9darrishniveasreenirmalac99madhusquarejojo1986billieberrysravya417asmanisalmankhanrulzkinny_ranvircrazydevil87maaneetkimeetParu_Riti.knishersalcutestar12teju1816ApoorvaFanPearl_27IlovemskDantaDeepaashGC_arjapriya_drizzlessweetysaran-Mrs.MasHGc-kingofmeBreak.The.CodeMissPurpleFreak123mitulkdsubsarunsunita_gmAarya4ever...ksfan2Shashi1984KamliKudiluv_lvndrLeevi05pvejanisara1990sb1410VincyAnnelulujjjjAnushaGKkratzyfan--Iqra--Zettersia221sweetsampa39uluvmgAwari_MaanTahitien-moonAIMAMSKtellymeanithuaanyakunatsaf24DMKJ_VBAbby-GC-Crazymaha9jasraj123arpitaji*Piku*Bul3freya123anu93shah10poongs123.LilGreenRobot.gcluvtaahir004villager00IsYaRoCHeRKesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKRgafulu14pickachugoldenmoonSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AarYa OS/FF : Reimbursement" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I think this is your best work till date!ClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmshubhika124

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
@Riz :

Thanku Shukriyaa Abhaar Tongue LOL

arunsunita_gmDMKJ_VB

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
wow!!!

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
wow super fast , short ,sweet and interesting. really nice!!! and u also mixed up the present track
pregnancy, running away from house and one difference is that aarthi revealed it in the camera while in here aarthi revealed it through letter. Thumbs UpStar

Edited by ksfan2 - 04 October 2012 at 9:50am

gmhatcherarunsunita_gm

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Woww!!Embarrassed So touching...Beautiful and Cute OS ShubhiClap

Edited by anu93 - 04 October 2012 at 9:52am

gmhatcherarunsunita_gm

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
shockingly wonderful OS ClapClapClap... tell me something, what else is going on in your AarYa-mind?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!This was just fantastic...Great!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.