Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Despite the stress of the past days... I laughed

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jules

IF-Rockerz

jules

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
When the episode started and Shyam was having all the crazy experiences... I was going crazy too cause I kept wondering how things are vanishing... Suddently I felt like I was watching the movie Karz where wierd things are happening to install fear in the villain. The only difference was as an audience I had no clue how it was happening... And for the first time I could understand Shyam's frustration Smile

For the first time he lost the act even with Rani Sahiba... ha ha ha
Today Arnav was in character being ASR who just couldnt control his temper with Shyam and couldnt pretend to not know things when he did like Khushi could. Its a good thing Arnav that you got kidnapped and Khushi had to save you. If the roles were reversed.. Khushi would have still been with the kidnappers!!

NK has joined the team on mission and he is on board quickly... This is going to be fun to watch.

The pretence scene o a put up fight between Arnav and Khushi was cute... Arnav's failed attempt to act and forget the plot that his wife so lovingly taught him is not a surprise... even during Heer Ranjha play he dumped the acting on her and then came to steal the credit in the end Smile

But the moment for me was the precap when Shyam tells Anjali she gave him bacha girane wali dawa... I laughed so hard cause all I could think of was the fact that NK forced Arnav to take that medicine. So basically Arnav has had the bacha girane wali dawa... Khushi I think you should be worried Wink

Thank you for the episode CVs... It managed to put a smile on  my face amidst all the low feeling!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93-Mistletoe-meshassubha_rath2004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Despite the stress of the past days... I laughed" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top