Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Once again I loved the precap if Madhu heard him talking about his father then that should bring the very close but once again te story did not move forward we finally saw the precap we have been shown all week. SO there is not much to talk about.Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
dramago thumbnail
@ shridevigaddam

Agree...the Kabab scene was unnecessary...It seemed like a child's play...
more so because they dragged it for nearly 3 days with nothing much to 
offer but,we can't deny that daily soaps tend to survive on these dramatisations
as they cater to varied audience and time constraint affects the quality of
the story too.
so,could excuse themπŸ˜‰ but,only if they bring the track to a logical climax...

PS. I like to read your analysis and insights...loved the META discussions too πŸ˜Š
Good fodder for otherwise routine weakends...
Edited by himbin - 11 years ago
Foucaults-qalam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
New FQname here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3226447

And here,  there is NO respite from bad jokes. Be warned! 
Edited by Foucaults-qalam - 11 years ago
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Foucaults-qalam

New FQname here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3226447

And here,  there is NO respite from bad jokes. Be warned! 

Will read after I watch it tonight... πŸ˜Š

dramago thumbnail
A random question...
How long Deepali has been married to Sikky..?? I thought since
5 years but,in yesterdays episode one of the guests says its Deepali's 
first Ganesh chaturdhi too...She married Sicky when RK was not superstar right..??
then how come its her first..?? Is it just a script discrepancy or there is more story 
to Dips and RK??

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel for RK. In a weird way I can relate to him. I'm not Hindu but have several hindu friends who don't eat Non veg on certain days so I can understand that eating Non veg when you have Puja is a big no no. I agree with poster above that such over dramatization is sometimes necessary just like R's character has been dramatized.

I know the track is dragging but I actually made peace with it and am interested to see the confrontation tomorrow. I had similar kind of questions and questioned the very existence of GOD himself at one point of time in my life. 

I'm interested to see how RK will become a believer that too after being shot.

Not sure why but I'm also happy that malik's back. Maybe he'll earn enough money or Mukki will come back 🀒 after winning a lottery and offers him money to get madhu back. Who knows? 

RK's reaction and Madhu's dilemma at that time would be great I'm sure.

That being said Writers pull up your socks. Are you blind not to see DVD chemistry? Why aren't you utilizing them?

Can we have one cute bedroom scene sometime before RK gets shot? Pretty please.
applenpeaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: himbin

A random question...

How long Deepali has been married to Sikky..?? I thought since
5 years but,in yesterdays episode one of the guests says its Deepali's 
first Ganesh chaturdhi too...She married Sicky when RK was not superstar right..??
then how come its her first..?? Is it just a script discrepancy or there is more story 
to Dips and RK??

They have been married for 5 years, but havent celebrated it bcos of RK... So its her first Chaturthi...
applenpeaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri22

I feel for RK. In a weird way I can relate to him. I'm not Hindu but have several hindu friends who don't eat Non veg on certain days so I can understand that eating Non veg when you have Puja is a big no no. I agree with poster above that such over dramatization is sometimes necessary just like R's character has been dramatized.

I know the track is dragging but I actually made peace with it and am interested to see the confrontation tomorrow. I had similar kind of questions and questioned the very existence of GOD himself at one point of time in my life. 
I'm interested to see how RK will become a believer that too after being shot.

Not sure why but I'm also happy that malik's back. Maybe he'll earn enough money or Mukki will come back 🀒 after winning a lottery and offers him money to get madhu back. Who knows? 

RK's reaction and Madhu's dilemma at that time would be great I'm sure.
That being said Writers pull up your socks. Are you blind not to see DVD chemistry? Why aren't you utilizing them?
Can we have one cute bedroom scene sometime before RK gets shot? Pretty please.

@bold  We dont have to worry about this happening.. His mother will never agree to part with the money... 

@blue: Hear Hear.. *thumping the desk*

dramago thumbnail
@applenpeaches

Got it...Thanks for answering it😊
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok I am sick of this dragfest! the shooting better happen by the end of Friday's episode...