They truly compliment eachother!2DY ws al abt that

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
well seriously hope the TRPs rise next week too!!

cz the episode was very good.. cz basically what we saw was a hubby-wife who are as different as day and night in their thoughts making a plan to bring out evil
there we saw the dreamy wife making somewhat illogical plan and him bringing rationality in to it.

he makes sense, cz they need to get the police involved, but she is correct to tell that it is too early! they need to collect more info. but he is again correct to worry for her and everyone and take it more seriously cz that is the part she lacks!

then we saw how he was getting angry, losing his temper and her calming him down.
his anger at its peak, but the moment he saw she was hurt his anger vanished in to thin air and worry and concern for her replaced it.

then again we saw how her illogical. childish plans r followed, albeit reluctantly by him!
and when he was failing, slipping she quickly covered up for him!

then she when carried away he stops her..
and they have cute fights in reality in b/w cz she is frustrating him!!

anyway the bottom line is that whenever one of them has a shortcoming the other perfectly completes it! making them one perfect person!

this is the bottom line of today's episode!!

so as long as ArHi, as a hubb-wife act together with the help of NK also to fight the evil the TRPs will rise!
that is my hope..

anyway i loved the episode today.. cz it is truly wonderful to see the differences of their characters and see how they compliment each other and erase the weaknesses they individually have!

her childish, irrationality with his too cynical, serious thoughts! her patience against his impatience, her calmness with his hotheaded nature..

they r perfect together!! that is what i saw from the episode today!!

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
nice post sunara!!!!!n episode was great!!!!!!loved all of it...including DI...that...cute fight was just adorable...yes...this two r perfect for each other...JUST PERFECT!!!!!i m loving it
Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the episode!

It is great to see Arnav and Khuhsi working together and they do complement each other.

Shyam does not stand a chance against this pair.

Loved the Arnav-Khushi-NK Team!
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They are the tom & jerry of tellywood. Laugh so much when anjali questioned arnav & he said i don't remember. Khushi telling him your over acting, jaise hi hum ne sar dard kaha, apke haath uth gaye.hahaha. Edited by innocentgreen - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanja_here

nice post sunara!!!!!n episode was great!!!!!!loved all of it...including DI...that...cute fight was just adorable...yes...this two r perfect for each other...JUST PERFECT!!!!!i m loving it

hahahah that fight cracked my up for good!!

did u notice Arnav actually was fighting sometimes in the middle cz she was driving him crazy? 🀣

aww i also lvoed everyone!! hahah tooo good!!! 🀣
n thanks yaar😳

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: saij

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the episode!

It is great to see Arnav and Khuhsi working together and they do complement each other.

Shyam does not stand a chance against this pair.

Loved the Arnav-Khushi-NK Team!

looks very much like it!! cz this time they have a more advantage and Shyam is all alone while there r 3 of them together no!!πŸ˜†
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What a lovely post! 

And yes, they both are imperfectly perfect for each other! Today's episode highlighted just that. What makes this whole track even better is that now they have involved NK - whats life without some humor? 
and I am loving it!
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
epi was very good ...going with the flow...
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: innocentgreen

They are the tom & jerry of tellywood. Laugh so much when anjali questioned arnav & he said i don't know. Khushi telling him your over acting, jaise hi hum ne sar dard kaha, apke haath upar sar par char gaye.hahaha.

i was rolling around laughing when that line came!!πŸ˜†

haha i was reminded of the time when Khushi wrote the suicide script during PaYash track!! hahah there also when Payal asked Arnav what he was doing here instead of going after Akash if he knew where he went to commit suicide Arnav turned to Khushi and blurted out 'now what should i tell?' 🀣

i was reminded of that!! 🀣
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely description Sunara πŸ€—