Dekha Ek Khwaab

A Hate- Love Story: ch- 7 pg- 29 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 30

nityatandon

nityatandon

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
        CHAPTER- 3

First of all guys I am really sorry for not updating for so long... but kya karu exams ke upar exams... abhi ek exam khatam hua and ab phir se final shuru. guys this would be my last update. After this I will update on 9th march. My exams would be over till then. Now read and enjoy... I hope its long enough.

They all reached Uday's house. Brij was already there chatting with Giri in the hall. No one had come yet as Giri had told them to come early as they had to meet Uday, specially Manyata.

Manyata: Hey.. bf... aap toh bahut handsome lag rahe hain.. I hope apka beta bhi aap hi ki tarah handsome nikle.

Giriraj was going to reply when Unnati came  and started speaking to Manyata.

Unnati: Manyata tum a gayi... arre tumne abhi humare dada ko dekha hi kaha hain

Giriraj: Haan beta aap aisa kijiye ki in sabko uday se milva dijiye hum aur Brij bahar jate hain vaise bhi sare guests aane wale honge... Aap youngsters enjoy kijiye.

Unnati: Ji dad

Giriraj and Brijraj left the hall.

Manyata: Unnati toh kaha hain the great Yuvraj Udayveer Singh...

Unnati: Manyata woh... loh tumne naam liya aur ye hazir...

Uday decends the staircase with full attitude just like a true royal... Manyata turns around and gets fully shocked... her mouth wide open

Manyata: Tum??

J interupppts in between... J: mughe lagta hain hum sabko bahar chalna chahiye inko akele mein baat karne dete hain...

They all leave the hall.

Manyata: Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho??

Uday comes closer to her and hold her from her waist. She tries to get herself free but he is way too strong for her.

Uday: Kyun sweetheart... hume dekhkar acha nahi laga... (He says this full on seductively with moving his finger all over her face)

Manyata: (With anger in her eyes) Kyun woh heels bhul gaya

Uday: Akhir woh hum kaise bhul sakte hain... usi par toh hum marte hain tumhara junglee billi style...

Manyata: Tu na chikna ghada hai... chikna ghada... kutta kahi ka... haan nahi toh

Uday: Thats like my junglee billi... yaar tum kya ho kyunki usually ladkiya jab mere itne kareeb hoti hain na toh woh kuch bol nahi pati... (says with a smirk)... (i think u all know what i mean)

There is a short eyelock between them. But it does not lasts for long as they are called by everyone as all the guests has arrived.
Brijraj calls Manyata.

Brij: Manyata beta aap Uday ke sath jaiye aur unhe apne aur unke sare purane dosto se milvaiye.

Manyata: (With a slight anger in her voice) Par main kyun dad... aap vijay bhai ko keh dijiye

Brij: Beta pls. humare liye

Manyata unwillingly agrees. She introduces Uday to everyone. In her friends she gets lost so much that she starts talking to Uday and starts enjoying freely. She finally reaches to her real group of friends. Manyata says hello to everyone.

Manyata: Yaar humara hero Yuvraj kaha hain...(Guys here it does not reffer to Uday... There is another yuvraj in Manyata's life)

Girl: Yaar ata hoga... u know na... his popularity in girls...

Manyata: I know... but this time agar woh kisi ladki ki wajah se late hua hain toh he is gonna pay for it. 

Ok guys end of the chapter... Now u must be thinking who is this other yuvraj... don't think too much I will tell u. But for that u hav to go to the first page and see the character sketch. The name of the character is Yuvraj Karanveer Singh. And guys I am a little confused after reading the character sketch of karan pls. do tell me who should be karan...  Varun Dhawan or Ritwik Dhanjani..

For pms send me buddy request. 

Edited by nityatandon - 06 June 2013 at 2:17pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuRsaakkaSkaliya176Sunsnowafreshbeginharika04angelhumairaa1KarkitangleroopsPriya46capriyaanushruthihuma12.sweet_gargicatty2000Nash.....Maha-Srk..._Annesha_--Zinay--pia.raha...navina...DhinchakGundi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Hate- Love Story: ch- 7 pg- 29 (Page 9)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Zinay--

IF-Rockerz

--Zinay--

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
really nice update!!
thanks for the pm!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nityatandon

nityatandon

nityatandon

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zina-