Dekha Ek Khwaab

A Hate- Love Story: ch- 7 pg- 29 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 3 Page 31

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
NICE CS.Smile Continue soon.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nityatandonPriya46

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Hate- Love Story: ch- 7 pg- 29 (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preya_radev

Goldie

preya_radev

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
wow the character sketch is awesome really loved it please update the first part soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya46

--Zenu--

Goldie

--Zenu--

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Great PM Me Wen u Update ! 

nityatandonPriya46

--Zinay--

IF-Rockerz

--Zinay--

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
very nice character sketch...
continue soon and do pm me!!

nityatandonPriya46

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
cntinuee soon and ofcrse pm meSmile

nityatandon

nityatandon

nityatandon

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Hey guys... I am really sorry that I am late and I will not be able to pm u all bcos I don't hav a pm list and don't know how to make one. I hope u will understand.

One more thing guys I have not yet found a good face for Raj. I am updating the prolouge but I will only update Ch-1 when I et a face, so pls. tell me ur suggetions.

This prolouge has a brief discription of everyones life. Now enough of my bak- bak. Read and enjoy

PROLOUGE

The beautiful surays fall on her face. She gets up yawning, half- sleepy.
A maid comes in and tells her to get ready as his father is calling her.

Here Uday is waking up and sees a girl beside her with a blanket all over her body. (Nothing new for him). He gets up puts on his shirt and leaves with the background music playing. (Its just the tune).

Manyata ready to go to the college with wearing shorts and a cute white and baby pink top. She looks herself in the mirror every now and then. She goes to the dinning hall and sits.

Manyata: Good Morning! Dad
Brijraj: Good Morning! Beta... How r u?
Manyata: I am gud... has j unnati and vijay bhai come..
Brij: Beta apko pata hain na agar wo ayenge to sabse pehle ase hi milenge.

Now Manyata is ready to go.

Manyata: Dad i am leaving agar woh aaye to unse keh dijiyega ki hum unse bahut naraz hain hain woh sab time par kyun nahi aaye.

Unnati speaks from the back: Agar chocolates laye toh bhi nahi
Manyata make a thinking face and says afcourse haan

Unnati: Vaise yeh chocolates ek aur cheez ke liye bhi hain... I can not come to colege today..
Manyata: Chal theek hain... Bye...

They all leave for college. Manyata gets down from the car and all the boys are looking at her. She is the topper and plus the most beautiful girl in college. They ignore everybody and move to the class. As it is a new semester there are few new students.
Manyata likes making new friends and so she goes to everyonethere. There is a group of boys standing there. Manyata goes there and stands beside a boy. His name is Anurag.

Manyata: Hey guys.. how r u...
Anurag: Hey... beautiful...

Then manyata asks all the new students in the groups their name. then suddenly a boy comes and stands just opposite her.

Manyata: Hey... whats ur name?
Boy: Sweetheart
Manyata: Sorry!
Boy: Don't be... its just for u
Manyata: Kya matlab... I was just asking ur name
Boy: matlab ki sirf tum mughe yeh bula sakti ho... and my name is... (interrupted)
Manyata: I am not interested in knowing ur name now...

Manyata goes to her group of friends fully irritated.

Tara: Kya hua Manyata itni irritated kyun hain...
Manyata: Kuch nahi ... (looking at uday)... tum sab bach ke rehna yaha ek bahut bada flurte ghum raha hain
Tara: Kaun...
Manyata: Voh dekh samne
Tara looks and says: Wow yaar kitna handsome hain
Manyata: Mughe tum logo ki fir se handsome aur good looking ladko ki katha mein nahi padna... I am going
Sneha: Haan haan... Aap kyun rukengi aap ke peeche toh pura college hain...

Now Manyata is going towards the washroom and suddenly a boy pulls her towards an empty room...

Precap: Manveer romance (I mean a kind of)

So guys hope u liked it. If not then pls. tell me. Pls. comment anything whether u liked or disliked it. Anything. I am sorry there were no manveer scenes and it was too short but I promise ki agle update mein there would be manveer scenes. And pls. do give suggetions regardin Raj.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantufatima4aafreshbeginharika04angelhumairaa1arna753milhanshivanikahoneey95Fantasyangelshruti-lovecapriyaPriya46preya_radevanushruthiangleroopsNash..adorable_ranasweet_gargiAsyaloverhuma12.--Zinay--vampire12345678pia.raha...Maha-Srk...andy.a_Annesha_-RK_Ki_Biwi-Ashvikian_AKDhinchakGundi

vampire12345678

IF-Rockerz

vampire12345678

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
it was awesome 
i loved it
beautifully written
loved the dialogues they were so nice
especially  uday and manyata
please update soon
and please pm me if possible