Pavitra Rishta

*ArMan*OS: fav fall z fall in luv wid u chpt5(b) MHE *updtd* pg7 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hey Soumya, Thanks for PM. My exams r there till 17 Nov. so I will comment later. Pls PM me so it will be easy for me to find updates. Thank U.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*ArMan*OS: fav fall z fall in luv wid u chpt5(b) MHE *updtd* pg7 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NadaCinta

IF-Rockerz

NadaCinta

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay on my feedback. Such a sweet post. I loved the whole scenario. Thinking of past memories between Manav and Archana which is being missed.

Please update soon.Smile

Ceon

IF-Rockerz

Ceon

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Tfc

Edited by Soumya02 - 31 October 2012 at 6:13am

Ceon

IF-Rockerz

Ceon

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
GUYS I maynt able 2 updt my all post 4 a long while aftr dis week. So m trying 2 updt it at hurried manner. Plz 4gv me 4 dis.
Chapter-5
PART-1

Archana: i am getting late. Varsha z is waiting for her at de movies, while looking 4 a auto in the rain wid an umbrella whn a car stops infront of her nd Archana gets really scared.
Manav who is wid his sister nd Varsha r waiting 4 Archana. Archana who z scared as she doesn't knw who it might be, the person rolls down his window nd archana is relieved 2 see her boss Ajit.
Archana: Sir, Aap
Ajit: Hah, Mein. actually i just cm back 4m a meet nd was just heading home and he saw her walking.
Archana: actually Sir, i was looking for a cab, as she has to go smwhr becoze her sister z waiting for her.
Ajit: den i'll drop u and i'll nt tk no 4 an answer as he'll nt allow her 2 be out in de dark alone.
Archana knew dat she'll feel safe with her boss nd agrees, while driving Ajit z just staring at Archana but whn Archana looks at him, Ajit looks away.
Ajit: where were u heading Archana
Archana: sir, i was heading to the movies as I had promised my sister Varsha dat I would watch a movie wid her.
Ajit: I see, dat's nyc. next time if u need a ride home den please do let me knw as he doesn't want her to be going out dis late at nyt alone.
Dey reach 2 de movies nd Archana thanks him nd she leaves. while Archana z walking Ajit is looking at her while smiling at the same time.
Manav is standing wid his sister nd Varsha who is thnkng in his head why Archana hasn't shown up yet.
Manav: why hasn't Archana shown up yet, i hope she z cmng becoze if she zn't den wht z de point of him here.
Archana walks in nd Manav z happy to see her. Archana see's Manav nd gets really shy. Jyoti nd Varsha cn see de way both look at each other nd think dat smthng is up nd dey all get in.
While watching de movie, Manav ends up sitting by Archana. seeing smthng scary on screen Archana holds onto Manav's hand, Manav looks at her but den Archana takes her hand off aftr realizing what she z doing.
On de other hand 6 rows dwn Raj, Prem, Sanjana & Naina heer and r sitting watching de movie. Raj keeps on trying 2 mk moves on Naina. Naina gets mad nd pinches Raj on his arm nd Raj says ouch, nd so does manav.
Manav thinks Archana must of gotten mad nd decided nt to bug her anymore. Aftr de movies ended all strated 2 walk out. Manav nd Raj end up bumping into each other bt don't see each other as bfr Manav could turn around to see him Jyoti took him along.
Both Raj nd Manav could feel a connection.
Later dat night
Both Manav nd Archana were thnkng abt each other. Jyoti and Rani go into there Dada's room to see him glazing into the sky, nd Varsha & Vaishalli go into Archana's room to see her singing and hugging her teady bear which she has kept with her for 21 years.
Meher went to the mall wid a couple of friends she tries on a nyc lengha whch she likes as Karva Chaut z coming up smthng she has nvr seen in her life but was told by her sister that it'll be a big celebration tom and as she doesn't have any Indian clothes she went to do sm shopping, as she saw a really nyc lengha.
Archana who has cm wid 2 of her friends r also looking at lengha's. Archana didn't want to cm as it z a big mall 4 rich high people bt was forced by her friends.
Both Naina nd Archana endup wearing the sm lengha which dey both lyk. Naina decides 2 buy it bt Arcahna seeing de price decides 2 put it back. Naina see's it and feels bad so she decides to buy it nd tells de lady to lower de price nd tells her its nt for 600 but 250 in which Archana gets happy nd buys it.
While walking Archana hears 2 of de casher talking abt Naina gvng money to her nd Arcahna goes to ask her who it was. Den Arcahna follows Naina.
Naina who is having problems carrying her bag ends up dropping de bags nd Arcahna helps her, Naina see's her.
Naina: 10q s Archana: No I should be de 1 to be saying thanks Naina z looking all puzzled Archana: de lengha nd paying for it. Naina: oh yeah its noting
Archana: it's noting u paid 4 my lengha that's a lot for people lyk us. I need to pay u back.
Naina: no its okay, I don't want any money bt how about we become friends nd whn evr I need favor I'll ask for it.
Archana: sounds gd, Hi m Archana Karanjkar
Naina: Hi I am Naina Bharaduaj nd I just came 4m London nd m living with my sister in her in laws house, hw abt I drop you home nd bfr dat hw about we get sm coffee.
Archana: sure why nt dat would be nyc.
4 a while both Archana nd Naina started to see each other nd got to know each other much better. 1 day Archana came over 2 de Mallhotra's house.
Raj who was comng down de stairs was abt see Archana bt Naina tk Archana wid her.
Precap: Both Naina nd Archana cm out 4m deir houses in sm lehenga looking inhitialy beautiful.

Edited by Soumya02 - 31 October 2012 at 6:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SushitarocksAngelfreak_96NadaCinta

Angelfreak_96

IF-Dazzler

Angelfreak_96

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
REALLY NICE...and its really sad to know that u can't be updating ur stories...Hope to get ur update soon n pls pm me if u update the next one..will wait for it...Smile

Edited by Angelfreak_96 - 31 October 2012 at 6:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ceon

Ceon

IF-Rockerz

Ceon

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
There z a big dhamaka cming up in my next updt whch will mk ew speechless!! So don't miss any1.

Angelfreak_96

Angelfreak_96

IF-Dazzler

Angelfreak_96

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soumya02

There z a big dhamaka cming up in my next updt whch will mk ew speechless!! So don't miss any1.
can't wait for it..Please if possible update soon...Please...

Ceon

additive_monaya

IF-Sizzlerz

additive_monaya

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
awesome update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top