Pavitra Rishta

*ArMan*OS: fav fall z fall in luv wid u chpt5(b) MHE *updtd* pg7

Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

We all r fed up wid up going track of PR. So let's go back 2 past, whr ArMan track started. Wht do u think???

PLOT:

An millionar cm back India aftr 10yrs 4 marriage. He knws well dat if he knwn as a milionar many grls will shown fall 4 him coz he is rich & as all he also don't want fake love. So he started his lyf in India in a disguise of a Mechanic. Bt eventually falls 4 a simple Marathi grl at 1st sight who use 2 busy always in tk cr of her family. Bt aftrwards he himself fall in a vry strange condition whch mks qustions on love nd God!!

MAIN CHARECTERS:
Manav Desmukh

A young handsome milionar who belive in doing. Loves his family most. Back 2 India 2 start a journey 4 love coz of his family. Bt ends up in falling in love wid a Marathi grl.
Archana Karanjkar

A smple Marathi grl who is so much concern abt her family. Doing a job of typist in a reputed cmpny. Vry close 2 her Aai & sister Varsha.
Ajit Lokhande

A modern happening marathi guy, highly educated, US returned. Brother of Archana's sister-in-law Manjusha & work wid archana as her boss. Falling 4 Archana at 1st sight bfr 3yrs. Bt couldn't able 2 confess his love.

So would u lyk me 2 continue it??
Edited by Soumya02 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
nice concept

do cont i would love to read it

i have never read a arman os

thanx for pm
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very nice Soumya. Pls continue
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*edited*
very interesting concept...pls do continue...😊
Edited by Angelfreak_96 - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
please continue..Very interesting..Good to see Sush back in OS at least 😛..Arman/Sushita look gorgeous in the pic above😉 .Continue my dear 😃 Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

please continue..Very interesting..Good to see Sush back in OS at least 😛..Arman/Sushita look gorgeous in the pic above😉 .Continue my dear 😃

ditto   👍🏼   pls  continue  dear
NadaCinta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pl continue. For a change its nice to also read and OS on ArMan. 

Thks
Ceon thumbnail
TfcEdited by Soumya02 - 11 years ago
Ceon thumbnail
Chapter - 2

UNITED STATES

While a girl is telling her Aai that Dada is taking a shower, we see a guy who gets out of bed went prays to god and goes into the shower to take a shower.

The girl comes to her Dada telling him to hurry up as Aai is calling him and the Manav is telling his little sister to give him 5 min he will be out.

some ladies are talking about how great Manav is and that who ever he will marry will be lucky and all talk about there daughter proposal for Manav.
Manav's other sister Jyoti hears it and tells her younger sister Rani that there they go again.

Manav who is getting late 4 office is stopped by the neighbours lady who are praising there daughter in front of Manav thinking he will get impressed but Manav is not interested what so ever, and leaves from there.

Manav on the way 2 office meet his partner & best friend Tarun Singhaniya who is asking Manav why he is always rejecting all these proposal, Manav is telling his friend that he knows he will marry who ever his Aai tells him to but he doesn't see HER in them, Tarun is asking him what doesn't he mean by HEER, Manav is telling him HER means his dream girl, someone who understand him and others, who will put her family first, someone traditional a kind hearted girl 4m INDIA.

Manav just arrived in home, he saw his Aai is sitting on coach tensly, in dark. He rushed 2wards her & ask the reason of her tenson. She told him dat tenson is 4 his marriage. Why he is rejecting all proposals?? & want 2 knw if he hav any grl frnd. He declined & told her sm thng whch he tell 2 Tarun bfr. Aftr listening Manav's words, his Aai suggest him 2 go back India 4 find his dream grl. Aftr so many insisting he agreed & leave 4 India wid his best friend Tarun next morning. He used 2 stay in a chawl coz he belives dat real India is here. He again make a plane dat he stay here as a poor guy who works in garage as mechanic.

PRECAP: Manav, Tarun went to the temple, where a girl is about to fall but he catches her.[face is nt shown]

Plz lyk it & leave u'r feed backs.Edited by Soumya02 - 11 years ago
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*edited*

Yay I'm first...
Okay back to your chapter...It was awesome....loved it a lot...please pm me ur next update...prety pls
Edited by Angelfreak_96 - 11 years ago