Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreexbakulaxMC4821indy1979webkapnash_mashsobha229mvatsashivnirahcirnabat kapoorvgkantucoolxniki_pnpragyakumarAMSTswarajgirsdavisdgothecolortvshiny3divya3nani2011renuvisha221314juvariaLOLENchunni1radozvanqwerty92SinSinphloxyhousefull3Spynalipraman1234RosieChimani88~~~Sweta~~~Nehaviharshabana_79HeenapekomasShaista33indira3viraf4unikkigreendeepa911GoDsLoVergattuprattssmile843sbadamvasanthimraonurulainnandinisharma6SujaKLalitaLahiri.vV..-Swetha-jnawazAbhiAnimah403queen-beeGauri22vamitavrinda9183AMG1nikhilageetDryaumam-Khush-fuzzyfaceuknaik99anu rulz...Tanu...ambbihaswethasyam08ammoosUsman.Vishakha_SakhiaparnaumaSuchi-surabhi01Daltonitamanna1391-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU4th oct"12" - cm obsession\pighead accident" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya25

IF-Dazzler

jiya25

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Payal can i make a humble request? Please be considerate of the forum members and keep your colorful comments to a minimum so we can focus on the written update! Thanks a lot :-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jignasha_1778gauncherry_ik-Sangs-payalibm

anareddy

anareddy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

You Are right Jiya,Payal could you please update today's episode.You take more time with your comments and actually intrest in the written update is lost..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaunSwethaVishnucherry_ik-Sangs-payalibm

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
The best part for me in today's episode was that CM's negativity is being felt by other members of Shekhar family. Irawati has observed that CM is getting over possessive (obsessed) about Shiv. Going forward Ira will take necessary steps against CM and will also be protective towards Anandi.

The rest of the episode was just unwanted drama. There is absolutely no requirement for JAS triangle. JAG triangle was sensible as it was a fight between a wife and a mistress. But J between AnSh does not make sense. What does J really want in his life?

Pre-cap was the best. Really like Shiv and his ability to understand situations. Looking forward to Shiv - An confrontation tomorrow. He has very aptly and timely put his concern across to A. It will be a good testing time for A and final time to make decision. 

I do hope that when A chooses S over J, she chooses him out her own complete willingness, and not out of any obligation towards anyone.
And I would totally love to see a strong A tomo, who will then never look back at J. Can she do this?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuShalmali11.03.deepa911Shaista33sbadamUDEYbhavi_shivbrick_red-Swetha-Picasso9andvvamitaAbhiAnisamvi.umamritzy09payalibmtiny15aparnaumakhusi_*

umam

IF-Dazzler

umam

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
So, is it going to be dhamaakedar shukravaar-- exception to the Friday BV that we all are used to ..interesting

Edited by umam - 04 October 2012 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

vamita

Goldie

vamita

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Payal...I should say one thing lol...Anandi and Shiv should avoid long drive for sure...He can't concentrate on the road, whenever they are driving and keep bumping on some one...!LOL

CM is getting on my nerves along with Jagya...Jagya's over drama, and CM'S over concern should be put to rest now...I am so glad CM is going away now...I really hope, we don't get to see CM till marriage now...Irawati can come with her husband and stay for few days if needed, let CM go to her son and do his shopping or something...!Ouch

Jagya got a catch now...He knows that only way to make his way clear is through Anandi's soft nature...By doing the emotional drama, today, he was trying to gain her sympathy and trying to show how much changed person he is, which definately will fool everyone...Angry...he is using this to his own advantage...! I hope Anandi and Shiv be alert from him...Though knowing both their soft nature, it will be hard to expect, but I still hope they take proper care and see that no one comes between them...

And lastly, I am so happy, that Shiv gave Anandi a way out, if she wants...This will not only show Shiv, that Anandi is his now forever and is as much commited to this relationship and looking forward to her future with him as he is...It will give them a sense of stabiltiy as well...He won't doubt her, nor will be insecure, when Anandi will tell him what is in her heart...This was long overdue and had to be said...This will strenghthen their bond and will give them strong foundation, which is very much needed in a case like this...! Anandi's respect for him will also increase and she will know how much Shiv respects trusts and loves her...This will make her walk the remaining distance to him, which will be the final steps before she starts loving him...! Embarrassed

Glad to see that Anandi has someone now to share her feelings and pain...!

Edited by vamita - 04 October 2012 at 10:11am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhhNehaviharSinSinbrick_redsbadamShaista33smriti81deepa911-Swetha-andvAbhiAniMissesharitzy09payalibmadi2512khusi_*

vrinda9183

Goldie

vrinda9183

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Payal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
thanks for update payal .very well written