AARYA OS: I AM YOUR HUSBAND

rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Plot:  Yash came to know that Aarti is pregnant in the Party. Here aarti does not have any complication regarding to her pregnancy.

Yash moves forward each step towards Aarti with full rage of anger in his Eyes. Aarti who is standing a few steps away from yash starts moving back. He catches aarti's hand and drags her inside. Suraj Prathap as well as other Scindhia family members keep silent as they are in banquet hall and all the guests are staring at them. They consider since it's a wife and husband issue, its better to give them some private time to talk to each other.

Yash pulls aarti inside their room and locks the door with a loud noise.

Yash :  How dare you hide from me that you r pregnant with my child? When did you get this much courage?

Aarti did not answer anything to him. She was just looking away from the direction where yash is standing.

Yash: I am talking to you aarti. Answer me

Aarti is still silent.

Yash eyes turned red with anger. He takes aarti's hand and pulls her towards him with force. He holds her waist and asks" Tell me right now. Why didn't you? I asked you on the day of santhana sapthami pooja itself. Why didn't you ?

Aarti: yashji please leave me.

Yash:  I asked you why did you hide from me. Answer me

Aarti: why should I answer you?

Yash: Because I am your husband and father of the child in your womb.

Aarti: Father? U urself told me that whatever happened that night was a mistake and in your view it's a SIN. I am only mother of your children and not related to you in any other way.

Yash: Does it mean that u can hide your pregnancy from me as if I don't have any relation with you or the child to be born?

Aarti: Yes. I am here only to be mother for Palak, Payal and Ansh. I am no way related to you.

Yash: Whatever happened is happened. The truth is I am father of the child in your womb and have all rights on both of you.

Aarti: How can it be yashji? Whatever happened is when we were in bhang effect. U never treated and accepted me as your wife. So don't waste yours as well as my time by talking about this topic.

Yash: achha!! So since we have consummated when we were in bhang effect it doesn't have any sense right. Now I am well aware what I am doing. So let us do it again now such that u can accept that I am ur husband having all rights on you.

Saying this he holds pallu of aarti and drags her towards the bed. Aarti could not digest what yash said. She was in a trance for few seconds. Then finally she understood what he is going to do with her. She tries protesting him with all her strength.

Yash lost his control seeing her protesting him. He pushes her on to the bed and leans on to her.  Aarti starts crying but everything in vain. He was uncontrollable. Incidents of staring at her when she was drying her hair, the moment he saw her in the gold color saree, the way he dragged her on to the  dance floor start revolving in his mind. He himself does not even think what all he is doing.  He wants her that's it. He started forcing himself on her.

After some time, Aarti was in a state of shock. She was not able to digest what yash did to her. 

That's when yash pulled her and said "Now you understood what rights I have on you or Shall I  make it clear again?"

Saying that he left to washroom to have a shower. Aarti was still lying on the bed.

Yash came out and went straight in to the balcony without even looking to aarti.

He started pacing around. He could not understand why he becomes psychic when it comes to aarti. He himself asked her to stay away from him and now he cannot tolerate her being away from him. He feels  that she is his property. He cannot bear aarti's silence. He loves her alot. Yash is the one who normally speak less and who could not pour out his emotions.

He knows well that whatever he has done to aarti is wrong. But he himself masked his love to her with his angry.

Note: Friends this is my first OS. I love AARYA. I love yash's angry side.

Hope u all like it

Edited by madhaviprathap - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow new side of yash...really different from other os i read. but it was nice . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Edited by ksfan2 - 11 years ago
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really different one yaar. Loved it. Good work ๐Ÿ‘
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Quite different!!
Loved it!
taahir004 thumbnail
A Different Touch A New Vibe
Very Interesting OS
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is the agressive siede i want to see. I don't mean intimately but the lead in the relationship ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
i bet you got more ideas in mind!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm
yash at his romantic best with the touch of aggression
very different
nice OS
very good attempt for a first timer
continue writting
you have the potential to write
loved it 
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice ,very different.liked it
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: villager00

this is the agressive siede i want to see. I don't mean intimately but the lead in the relationship ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

i bet you got more ideas in mind!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you

I have an idea of continuing after seeing ur comments

Thanks alot for the support
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't lyk this os at all๐Ÿ˜ณ I loved it I swear to God when I read this and saw wht Yash said and did to her I was lyk "wht the f***" especially wen yash said sumthing lyk "well I'm in ma senses now so let's do it now" well I almost caught a heartattack๐Ÿ˜† I am still recovering frm the shock of my life here anyway it was awesom really wasn't expecting sumthing lyk this nevertheless it was awesome and hpe u decide to turn ito an FFand ah swear u gave me the shock of my life when I read thhis๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ plz plz plz continue with this os pleeeaaaseee!!!!!
Edited by swaggerchick16 - 11 years ago