Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
please please please ...don't take it  as comparison 
i wants gives the pics of all acotors who has played or playing the roll of lord rama and laxman
1)ramayan

2)zee tv ramayan

2)ndtv ramayan

Ankit Arora as Lakshman in pushpvatika
4)jai jai jai bajrangbali upcoming ram and laxman
5)jai hanuman

6)sankat mochan jai hanuman

all ramayan are my favorite 

Edited by superdil19 - 04 October 2012 at 8:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08dharma22luminous02Namzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "all ram and laxman ." in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dharma22

Goldie

dharma22

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
thanks so much kamna 

laxman of sankat mochan hanuman is very nice, his dialogue is absolutely right but i m little disappointed because a good actor is not getting chance under big production. but i hope he will definitely get the chance in future, brilliant actor awesome.must see him on dd one.

Edited by ishwar22 - 04 October 2012 at 8:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19luminous02Namzz

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishwar22

thanks so much kamna 

laxman of sankat mochan hanuman is very nice, his dialogue is absolutely right but i m little disappointed because a good actor is not getting chance under big production. but i hope he will definitely get the chance in future, brilliant actor awesome.must see him on dd one.

yes dear u are right .i am regular watcher of sankat mochan jai hanuman and u know i found this pics with lots of difficulty beacuse u know Internet is not provide information about dd1 show

but really i like lakhan because expression of lakhan is fabulous during delivery of dialogue so i like in this ramayan 

but zee tv ramayan uses lots of technique so zee tvramayan is my favorate in that time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dharma22luminous02

dharma22

Goldie

dharma22

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superdil19

Originally posted by ishwar22

thanks so much kamna 

yes dear u are right .i am regular watcher of sankat mochan jai hanuman and u know i found this pics with lots of difficulty beacuse u know Internet is not provide information about dd1 show

but really i like lakhan because expression of lakhan is fabulous during delivery of dialogue so i like in this ramayan 

but zee tv ramayan uses lots of technique so zee tvramayan is my favorate in that time

in sankat mochan hanuman "only laxman is best" but in zeetv ramayan "both ram and laxman are best" that's why zeetv ramayan is my fevourite ramayan.

superdil19luminous02

luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
my Favorited ramayan is zeetv ramayan, ram and laxman both are nice.

Edited by luminous22 - 04 October 2012 at 8:49am

superdil19dharma22

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminous22

my Favorited ramayan is zeetv ramayan, ram and laxman both are nice.

yes dear u are right zee tv ramayan is best and this is a forum of zee tv ramayan so here we can discuss only about zee tv ramayan.

or vaise bhi india forum not provide right for comparison. this is not comparison 
 mai to keval sabhi ramayan ki cast dikhane ki koshish kar rahi hoon

"but it is true yaar sankat mochan hanuman laxman is awesome if u watch u can feel . actually my whole family watch almost all the show of related to our epics and divine that's why i watch all mytho serial whether it  comes on dd national or or any other disk channel"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dharma22

vids08

Goldie

vids08

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Gagan and Neil look awesome as Ram and Laxman

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dharma22luminous02NamzzGeeshu

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I love the first Ram and Lakshman and now Gagan and Neil Heart

luminous02Geeshu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.