Arjun

plz don't laugh on me...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sangi1108doon

Groupbie

sangi1108doon

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Hello fellows...:) well frst f all. Plz dont laugh on my stupid post..just a confusn..i ws watchng the honor killing episode of Arjun yestrday on tv..ws able to catch up wd d later half only..in d end f episode , arjun returnd d hairclip 2 riya...i ws confused bout d scene wen riya n arjun wr togthr n riya's hair wr blowng due 2 wind..arjun noticed dat..was dat scene also in d same episode?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmusree_swaronTina2603prava55663

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz don't laugh on me..." in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
yes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangi1108doonsree_swaron

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
it was the same epi when they were way to jaipur
well we dont laugh on queries u can discuss ur confusion or any thing in arjun help desk in the forum

sangi1108doonsamiya.059

sangi1108doon

Groupbie

sangi1108doon

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kgmu86

well we dont laugh on queries u can discuss ur confusion or any thing in arjun help desk in the forum

ohk...thnx 4 clearng my doubt..actually felt kind f stupid to post dis minute obsrvatn..but just thought dat may be arjun observed vry closely(lol!!) at riya's bikhri julfein n her discomfort while drivng n thus , finally decided to return her hairclip...:)justa random thought came in ma mind..well thnx again 4 replyng..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmu

sangi1108doon

Groupbie

sangi1108doon

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by resham

yes

ohkk...thnx dear..:)

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangi1108doon

ohk...thnx 4 clearng my doubt..actually felt kind f stupid to post dis minute obsrvatn..but just thought dat may be arjun observed vry closely(lol!!) at riya's bikhri julfein n her discomfort while drivng n thus , finally decided to return her hairclip...:)justa random thought came in ma mind..well thnx again 4 replyng..:)

ur welcome n pls dont forget to comment on shaleen n sana profile n new Telly Buz article on arjun

sangi1108doonprava55663

sangi1108doon

Groupbie

sangi1108doon

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sangi1108doon

ur welcome n pls dont forget to comment on shaleen n sana profile n new Telly Buz article on arjun

yepp..wenevr i log in, doing exactly d same...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.