Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Mommy Dearest:Amrit Walia Aka Jassi's Mum

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 5:21am | IP Logged
"She calls me mamma, and I call her beta even off the sets"

She is the mother of perhaps the most popular girl on the telly, Jassi, aka Jessica, aka Mona Singh. She is the lady who binds the Walia family together. It is not a mean thing to be the mother of the most loved daughter of the country….to be the cynosure of all eyes, while the daughter takes difficult decisions of her life. Surinder Kaur is without doubt the most envied mother on telly today. She is the epitome of patience and a pillar of perseverance. "She is the most harmonizing factor in the family. She is not extraordinary, and that is what makes her appealing," says Surinder about her character. Surinder herself has two sons, who have grown up to be self reliant at a very early age.

"They crib only when I am gone for a very long time, otherwise they seem to be busy with their own set of friends," says Surinder, who thinks that if parents provide a basic security for the kids, they will be independent and strong.What about her relationship with her reel life daughter, we wonder --- "We share a beautiful relationship. She calls me mamma, and I call her beta even off the sets. She shares her thoughts with me all the time," laughs Surinder. Is it difficult to bring up a child like Jassi, who is
the butt of ridicule from all quarters of the society? How would she have coped with it in real life, we ask --- "I always tell my kids that you don't need to look good to be a winner.
They should be able to touch the hearts of people and make a difference. Mona is looking fabulous now, but it didn't make a difference what she looked like, people love her both ways," says the mother, who believes that love goes beyond external faade, when you love, she says, you love the person, not her looks.
Surinder will soon play mother to Saif Ali Khan in Pareenita. This is one mother who seems to be going places!

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 5:40am | IP Logged

cool!!, she's gonna play mamma to Saif Big smile

she is one lucky mum!

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 12:00am | IP Logged
she's so adorable!!! even i'd want to call her mama, she's too sweet and cute!!
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Thanks for the article! Smile That's really sweet!

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Aww..Thanks Anoli..She is really a sweet mom. Smile
Sunflower Groupbie
Sunflower
Sunflower

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

She is kind and beautiful.

Anoli, your avatar is from which movie? Amitabh and Preity Zinta look so funny!!Big smile 

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article, Anoli!

Originally posted by Sunflower

Anoli, your avatar is from which movie? Amitabh and Preity Zinta look so funny!!Big smile 

it's from that new  "Oye Oye Bubbly" Pepsi ad/video  with Amit Ji, Preity, and the cricket players.  I like your avatar too, Anoli Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top