Arjun

Stubborn Is She And So Is He:pt9(last)pg38nov20 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 42

Pisces_Gurl

Pisces_Gurl

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Wow thats awesome ...loved it...please PM me wen u update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stubborn Is She And So Is He:pt9(last)pg38nov20 (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
awesome startThumbs Up
Poor riya getting scolded againCry
but i'm happy that Arjun cared enough to go out looking for herSmile
Please continue dear, i wanna know about Riya's tragic past tooSmile

_mahi_

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pisces_Gurl

Wow thats awesome ...loved it...please PM me wen u update...

okay..plz add me to the pm list... and thanks allootttBig smile.

_mahi_

zee_armaan

IF-Dazzler

zee_armaan

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MastiMuskaan

aww so sad...i can truly understand your feelings dear...when exams are knocking with your favorite show! i can truly understand!! gone with the same situation many times...but show always won!LOLWink thanks a loott dear for liking it...all the best for your exams... and (if you can) stay away from samjhe ya samjhaun...coz hum samaj sakte hain...examiner nahi samjhegaLOL
aww I'm glad you understand, i feel miserable right nowDisapprove No IPK, Arjun nothing ! But i guess it's all worth it in the end, haha ikr right now shows are winning but i'm getting in the groove of exams. Thank you so much for the wishes, will need them a lot :) Haha I'll try, but samjhe ya samjhaon has my heart and I can't stay away from my heart Cry all the best for your SS muskaan, tc :P

Edited by zee_armaan - 04 October 2012 at 8:37am

_mahi_

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

awesome startThumbs Up
Poor riya getting scolded againCry
but i'm happy that Arjun cared enough to go out looking for herSmile
Please continue dear, i wanna know about Riya's tragic past tooSmile

aww thanks allooottt yaar...i am so happyyy to have so heart warming response...thanks a tonnn...

_mahi_

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by MastiMuskaan

aww so sad...i can truly understand your feelings dear...when exams are knocking with your favorite show! i can truly understand!! gone with the same situation many times...but show always won!LOLWink thanks a loott dear for liking it...all the best for your exams... and (if you can) stay away from samjhe ya samjhaun...coz hum samaj sakte hain...examiner nahi samjhegaLOL
aww I'm glad you understand, i feel miserable right nowDisapprove No IPK, Arjun nothing ! But i guess it's all worth it in the end, haha ikr right now shows are winning but i'm getting in the groove of exams. Thank you so much for the wishes, will need them a lot :) Haha I'll try, but samjhe ya samjhaon has my heart and I can't stay away from my heart Cry all the best for your SS muskaan, tc :P

yes...it will all pay off...akhir apne favorite show ka scrifice kar rahi ho..Wink.hard work lagta hai apne show miss karne me.Wink..and exams!! my god...i have a strict fight with them!!Ouch! have to do alot of mehnat for it...hehehe... but jokes apart...you can watch arjun online when your exams are finished...but exams dobara nahi de sakte...Embarrassed

thanks alot for the wishes...

you tc too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_zee_armaan

swamii92

Goldie

swamii92

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
interesting ff...pm me with ur future upd8s

_mahi_

123pritha

Goldie

123pritha

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
wonderful ss
loved it
plzz update soon

_mahi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.