Arjun

Stubborn Is She And So Is He:pt9(last)pg38nov20 (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 42

immayurfan

Goldie

immayurfan

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
nice part
please pm when you update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stubborn Is She And So Is He:pt9(last)pg38nov20 (Page 19)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MemoriesDieHard

MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
awesome muskaan!!!! pls update soon and pls pm me!!!!

_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
whoa girlShocked.. that was something that i LOVED completely Wink
totally liked the way arjun beat the crap out of Salil.. he deserved much worse im telling yahAngry
glad to see Rathore, shree and arjun supporting riyaSmile
n the kiss Day Dreaming hayyee.. that got me hooked yaar Wink
superb update and so excited about the precap Big smile
do continue soon dear Embarrassed

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I totally loved it... please please update soon... PRETTY PLEEEASE?????

_mahi_

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

CHAPTER FIVE

Riya expected him to back out at first but when she felt his lips on hers, she forgot everything. Arjun pecked her lips and licked them lightly but the intense feelings in his heart erupted inside him, the feelings that were buried deep within his heart tried to surface themselves. Arjun was lost in her innocence and her childlike cry over the lost first kiss. He soon parted her lips from his and put forth his tongue in her mouth. Riya gasped at the gesture and held on to his shirt as her knees melted at the intensity of the kiss. Arjun didn't know what took over him but that was the moment he felt bliss after so many lonely years. Riya knew if she responded he would stop kissing her, so she just stood there enjoying his lips on hers and smiled inwardly. Arjun felt her mouth hot and softer than anything on the earth; he was just healing her first broken kiss but didn't realize when he started fulfilling his desires in it. As he felt Riya not responding, he bit slightly and Riya frowned, he again bit her and urged her to respond, that is when Riya snaked her arm around his neck and he came back to his senses.

Arjun didn't know what to do, he backed out a bit but noticed Riya lost in the moment. And it was not her fault, it was his, he shouldn't have lost his control like this. He held her but shook her a bit to break the moment for her. Riya cam back to the world from her dreamland and saw Arjun look at her intently. Riya knew that look, it was not apologetic, but guilty. And she wanted him to be anything but guilty for the love they experienced. She quickly, to lighten the mood, smiled at him and as her smile reached his lips too, Riya shied and looked away. Soon the guilt vanished and he felt a vibe of intense protection for her, to protect her shyness, to protect her mischievousness in her eyes, to protect the simple blush of her cheeks and to protect her heart in his chest forever.

Arjun attracted to her at his fist sight itself but denied it every time, remembering Roshni whenever he saw Riya, he repeated to himself that he didn't deserve another chance in love, repeated it like a broken record in his mind, believing that one day he would actually believe it and will be able to ignore the care in Riya eyes for him. But the broken record broke more and he believed otherwise. He knew everyone deserved a better chance but he was not one of them. He can trust himself with criminals, with evidences, with logics but love, he cant trust love anymore. He wanted to but couldn't. he cant hurt the way Roshni was hurt by him. Yes he knew Roshni was killed because of him. If he was not in her life ever, she would have been alive but due to him, to take revenge from HIM, Sikandar, a terrorist arrested by him, killed the poor innocent Roshni and for the first time Arjun was left nothing but only half of a heart.

Riya noticed his expression changing, from the smile to realization to hurt and then again guilty. Arjun backed away a step but was held by Riya.

"Not this time." Said Riya looking at his eyes and told him through hers that he can't keep escaping from love.

"Riya, please." For the first time, the wall around him felt like a jelly and fell down seeing her.

"Arjun sir, you cant keep escaping from happiness all the time, they are here for you, cherish the moment you are happy in." Riya tried to reason but Arjun looked away.

He has to do it, he has to hurt her again in order to keep her away, he closed his eyes, apologized to her in his mid and said sternly, "I don't need happiness! Mujhe meri zindagi jeene ke liye kisi ki zaroorat nahi, na khushiyon ki na hi tumhari!" he said looking at her eyes which reflected hurt for a second but then she smiled.

"mai janti hu aapko meri ya kisi ki bhi zarurat nahi, but mai yahan sirf aap ka sath dena chahti hu, aapki Khushiyon me na sahi, aapke gham me, aapki zindagi ka hissa banna chahti hu, bada hissa na sahi, chota sa taki, jab bhi aap mere bare me sochein, to aapke chehre pe ek smile to aaye. kyunki zandagi saans lele kar kewal kaati nahi jati, har saans ko ek yaad bana kar jiyi jati hai."

"Oh please Riya! I don't want to hear any lectures now!" Arjun said and turned to go.

"I am not lecturing! I am telling the truth. Aap apne aap ko iss tarah blame nahi kar sakte. I am sorry sir, but Roshniji ke sath jo bhi hua, Sikandar ne jo bhi kiya, usme apka dosh nahi tha. Aap apne aap ko uske liye saza mat dijie." Riya said and Arjun stiffened hearing the things he least expected.

He turned and the fire his eyes held were predatory. He just became uncontrollable when he heard sikandar's name.

"My wife was BRUTALLY MURDERED BECAUSE I ARRESTED SIKANDAR!! SHE WAS IN FRONT OF MY EYES DYING!!" he said piercing his gaze in her eyes. Riya looked away knowing he is in pain. The outburst was not of anger, but of immense pain. And Riya wanted to heal the same.

"No, your wife was killed out of her destiny, unki kismat me likha tha ke wo aapki zindagi me pyaar bankar aaengi to aain, aur aapko pyaar karna sikhaya, but aap hi sochiye, unhe ye dekhkar kitni takleef hogi ke unke jaane ke baad aap pyaar se hi nafrat karne lage hain. Aapko apne aap ko doshi thehrane ki zarurat nahi." Riya said with tears tingling her eyes, she was sure this was the last conversation she was having with him coz from now on, he will not even look at her. But if this was the last one, she will make the best of it.

"mujhe tumse sikhne ki zarurat nahi hai ki mujhe kya karna hai kya nahi." Arjun said.

"agar meri jagah Roshniji hoti, to?" Arjun looked at her and looked down, he cant even imagine Roshni in Riya's place, the hurt he gives Riya, he cant even imagine of giving it to Roshni, "sir, agar Roshni ji ki jagah koi aur larki uss din Sikandar ke hatho maari gayi hoti aur phir Roshni ji aapki zindagi me aati, to kya aap unhe bhi apne aap se dur ho jane ke liye bolte?" Riya pinched the worst part inside his heart and was sure, he will let it out now. "Roshniji ki maut ka kaaran aap nahi the! Why don't you accept it, agar unki jagah koi aur bhi hota, mai bhi, to bhi mere sath wahi hota jo unke sath hua, kyunki na aap, na mai, na koi aur, duniya control nahi kar sakte, what happens is bound to happen, no matter what we do or do not." Riya said and Arjun was furious.

"TUM ROSHNI KI JAGAH KABHI NAHI HOGI!" Arjun said holding her shoulders possessively and looked at her eyes, "jo Roshni ke sath hua, mai tumhare sath nahi hone dunga! Kabhi nahi. Roshni agar meri zindagi me nahi hoti to wo aaj zinda hoti, Sikandar ko pata tha that I love her, isiliye mujhse badalaa lene ke liye, usse maar dala, par ab mai tumhe apne kareeb laker maut ke kareeb nahi bhej sakta! Roshni ki maut ne mujhe tod diya hai Riya! Mai tumhe kho kar aur nahi tutna chahta! Mai nahi jee paunga agar tumhe kuuch ho gaya to!" he finally let out his frustration that was buried behind his mask of angry young man.

Riya had tears in her eyes from the beginning but now they streamed down her face. "He loved me! that is why he was scared to loose me, he loves me! Arjun sir mujhse pyaar karte hain!" She thought and mentally jumped up and down.

---

PRECAP: mystery behind 'stubborn' unfolds. Arjun comes to know why Riya got angry hearing 'stubborn'.

---

Hey all here is the update!!!

Please leave long comments as before. I loved aalll of them! And one of my readers asked me, how much long comment I want? So now let me think! Ummm.. the comment should be long enough to express your feelings to me while you read the story! Hehe..

Well do I need to say that I LOOOVVEEEDDD the replies..

I am sooo happpyyy…

I thought very less people visited this forum but seeing the replies I am sure this forum will complete 1000 pages soon.

So my lovely arjunians..

Keep commenting..and offer still stands! THE LONGER THE COMMENTS ARE, LONGER THE UPDATE WILL BE!!

so sorry i am not able to reply everyone, coz i am a bit busy in my college project. but i loved alll of themBig smile

MUSKAAN

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

sirani07alice4ever1smiley21Bhaktikapasipalsekar.mantipallavisarkarshona16fasiha_rocksjankisoni86Piggieshoneey95kirthiiianant90deepa911Super.womannivanthi2Pisces_Gurlabna1989ehmmbh_luvrAnushassbenazDesiiiDivaaarockz.divaAqua_marine_mahi_kgmubeenish248cuteariyahangokGurmeet4Drashtisoni4evafatima15daisydee425mushiroxxKrishnaluv94_BlackPearl_Radhika Shahll-Shilpa-llshah10nahtani88DivineDarknesssummaiyasayedTyroTina2603kaveriw2008--Mahima--dumas

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Haye the kiss wow
The confrontation was too ggodd
Dono ke dono ziddi h
Update ssooonnn

_mahi_

-Keerthi-

Goldie

-Keerthi-

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
finally he confessedClap nice udate..Smile

_mahi_

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
loved  it rocking like always but last precap was rathore i want him in my office ill deal with him ...where is that part me excited to c that update soon n plzz pm

_mahi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.