Supernatural

Welcome fans! Members Introductions Thread! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Name/ Nick:  Niharika / Sonu
Hobbies: listening to music, drooling on  J2, reading books, singing
and moreover daydreaming of jarpad ROFL
Favorite Shows: SUPERNATURAL, Grey's Anatomy, TVD, MasterChef Australia, 2 and a half men,left right left 
the big bang theory , Criminal minds, MJHT, IPKKND etc etc etc
Favorite Actor: Hrithik roshan, VARUN DHAWAN, SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA, Patrick Dempsey.
Favorite Actress: Kate walsh, Priyanka chopra, parineeti chopra, kajol, madhuri
Who is your favorite Actor in Supernatural: J square, Misha Collins, Sebestan Roche and Jeffery Dean Morgan ( Daddy Winchester)
What do you love about Supernatural: i just love it...its damn awesome , its unpredictable...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by luv_winchesters - 31 October 2013 at 9:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixEphemeraherms_angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome fans! Members Introductions Thread! (Page 6)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaddyStilinski

IF-Dazzler

MaddyStilinski

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
HOLY CRAP THERE'S A SPN FORUM NOW Shocked

HOW IN THE WORLD DID I MISSED THIS??!!

EXCUSE ME WHILE I FREAK OUT!!!

OKAY FREAKING OUT OVER NOW LOL

Name/ Nick: Madiha (Maddy)

Hobbies:
Sleeping..Eating..Sleeping..Eating LOL

Favorite Shows: Friends,HIMYM,SPN,TVD (not a big fan of it now),Revenge,OUAT,Suits,Teen Wolf

Favorite Actor: Ian Somerhalder,Aamir Khan

Favorite Actress: Nina Dobrev,Mila Kunis

Who is your favorite Actor in Supernatural: This is one show where I honestly don't know who's my favourite!

What do you love about Supernatural: Everything

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainFireLordPhoenixEphemerailuvOriginals

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Heyyy... I am a late bloomer to SPN..started watching last year!!

I am sooo glad that we have a forum now!!

TimenTIMEagainakkiiiiiFireLordPhoenixEphemera

shagun_sarun

IF-Rockerz

shagun_sarun

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
name : shagun
hobbies : reading  
Favorite shows : Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, The Vampire Diaries n Supernatural
Favorite actor : Barun Sobti, Ian Somerhalder, Jensen Ackles n the list goes on.
Favorite Actress : many
Favorite actor in SPN : Jensen, Jared, Misha
What Do you Love Abt SPN : relation between dean n sam, excites me the most, i also love the scenes of cas n dean...there are many things, i love about this show!

Edited by shagun_sarun - 16 November 2012 at 11:54pm

TimenTIMEagainFireLordPhoenixEphemeraSuper.Psycho_

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Name: Nina

Hobbies: Reading, posting on IF, watching TV

Favorite Shows: Punar Vivah, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars

Favorite Actor: Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Gurmeet Choudhary, Rithvik Dhanjani, Hiten Tejwani, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Jensen Ackles, and a few more

Favorite Actress: Kratika Sengar, Rani Mukherjee, Gauri Tejwani, Emma Watson, Madhuri Dixit

Favorite Actor in Supernatural: Jensen Ackles Blushing

What do you love about Supernatural: The awesome and amazing bromance between Dean and Sam. I'm so late to Supernatural, only started watching it two weeks ago and not even with the first season, just catching random episodes. I'm hooked to this show. I love Jared and Jensen (Jensen just a bit more Embarrassed). They are the most amazing onscreen brothers ever and I love their chemistry! Plus, the story rocks! 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 22 November 2012 at 10:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiEphemera

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
OMG!! I did not know we had a separate forum for SPN!!! Yayyy!! AM so glad we have one now though.

Name
Nandini (aka Nans/Nandu)

Hobbies
Reading(A LOT), Listening to Music(with singing), Browsing, Watching dramas, Vidding, Photoshopping, Watching Videos on Youtube, Learning new stuffs.

Favourite Shows
On Air-Arrow,Bones,Castle,Gossip Girl,Once Upon a Time,Supernatural,Sherlock(All English)
Off Air-KDMHMD(Hindi),Answer Me 1997,Queen In-Hyun's Man(Korean)

Favourite Actors
Jensen, Nathan, Johny Depp, Paul Wesley, Ian, David, Jared, Colin O'Donoghue(My latest crushEmbarrassed), Stephen Amell(Another new), Madhavan, Vikram, Seo In Guk, Lee Min Ho.

Favourite Actresses
Emma Watson, Nina Dobrev, Additi Gupta, Stana, Emily, Katie Cassidy, Leighton Meester, Jenifer Morrison, Keira, Penelope, Jung Eun Ji.

Favourite Actor in SPN
Jensen for me. I love his wits and sense of humour the most. And also may be because I relate more to his character. He is just awesome for me. Jared is amazing too. Jensen gets on top by a very tiny winy difference. LOL

What do you love about Supernatural
The amazing Brother relationship between Dean and Sam. Secondly the creativity to the show, so many different scary stuffs. I thought the show would be so damn boring during season 7 since things were getting normal and the leviathons di dnot interest me much. But they proved me wrong after few initial episodes. I was so hooked. Am hoping S08 will be as interesting. I am having similar experience of S07 with S08. Oh and another important reason, NO love triangle with a single woman loved by 2 guys. LOL I like that the brothers are different, and have a separate love life, which they dont intervene in in between. I adored Castiel, but now he is so very weird and confusing. Overall, I love the show for its uniqueness. Am very glad I am watching the show. I am kind of upto date with it. Have to watch last 2 episodes.

Edited by nandini27 - 13 December 2012 at 11:56am

akkiiiiiEphemera

AadatSeMajboor

IF-Dazzler

AadatSeMajboor

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
name : Janhavi
hobbies : reading, internet, music,romcoms  
Favorite shows : TVD,BIG BANG,HIMYW,two n half men,Spnl,Pll
Favorite actor :SRK,RANBIR,JOHNNY DEPP,TOM CRUISE, IAN SOMERHALDER
Favorite Actress : KAJOL, ANUSHKA SHARMA, NINA DOBREV
Favorite actor in SPN : Jensen, Jared, Misha
What Do you Love Abt SPN :THE BADASS BROSWink CASTIEL, ACTION AND THRILL!!

Edited by JanhaviSRK - 22 December 2012 at 5:44am

TimenTIMEagainEphemera

GloGirl

Groupbie

GloGirl

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hey all Im Gloria... U can call me glo... Im a proud salt gunner and misha minion!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainakkiiiiiEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.