Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
New promo of Zee Tv!Shocked

Is this story from Ramcharitmanas?Shocked I would really like to know the basis of this story from anyone who knows it!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivren9PROTIM21vids08princessRock776nneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lakshman shoots Sita!!! :O" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vids08

Goldie

vids08

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Shocked I too want to know. Undekha, means this is a new for TV Ramayans as well, looks like
TFS

Edited by vids08 - 04 October 2012 at 6:45am

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Shocked I too want to know. Undekha, means this is a new for TV Ramayans as well, looks like
TFS

Yup, no other Ramayan has shown this yet. NDTV's Ramayan showed the Yudh Kand scene (from Valmiki Ramayan) where Indrajit creates a maya Sita and slits her neck in front of the vanar sena to distract them while he prays to Nikumbila, but they never showed Lakshman shooting an arrow at Sita.

I'm honestly wondering which source they used for this story, because it's certainly not from RCM as far as I know.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessRock776Varnita.

vids08

Goldie

vids08

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

TFS

Yup, no other Ramayan has shown this yet. NDTV's Ramayan showed the Yudh Kand scene (from Valmiki Ramayan) where Indrajit creates a maya Sita and slits her neck in front of the vanar sena to distract them while he prays to Nikumbila, but they never showed Lakshman shooting an arrow at Sita.

I'm honestly wondering which source they used for this story, because it's certainly not from RCM as far as I know.Confused
yeah that part I have read too.This is unknown.
It must be based on some version - will dig deeper. I am sure she is an imposter and Laxman caught it in time as Laxman wud not attack Sita for any other reason. He considers her as Divine Mother and Mahalaxmi. We shall find out Cool
And they cannot make it up as this is not a saas - bahu drama nor a thriller.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secrettlov3199

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

TFS

yeah that part I have read too.This is unknown.
It must be based on some version - will dig deeper. I am sure she is an imposter and Laxman caught it in time as Laxman wud not attack Sita for any other reason. He considers her as Divine Mother and Mahalaxmi. We shall find out Cool
And they cannot make it up as this is not a saas - bahu drama nor a thriller.

I'm also sure that the "sita" he has shot is a rakshasi too, but I'm just wondering which source this is. Sometimes even mytho shows make up stories, it's not unusual as it's been done in previous versions as well.

luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
 i m eager for this scene, i think it may be right because sagar pictures can never wrong they have made so many shows before also, may they went in deep.or may be this can be dream

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08superdil19princessRock776Intrepida

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminous22

i m eager for this scene, i think it may be right because sagar pictures can never wrong they have made so many shows before also, may they went in deep.or may be this can be dream

I don't know about this story, but Sagar Pictures has a bad reputation when it comes to validity. Let me tell you that they took Dwarkadheesh Bhagwaan Shri Krishn before Ramayan, and the whole serial because a flop beause 70% of  the storyline was fictional and did not follow any source. They also took Mahavir Hanuman which destroyed the story of Ramayan mid-way. I have lost faith with Sagar Pictures which is why I'm dubious about this Ramayan, but so far it's fine so I'm willing to give it a chance.

Varnita.

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
andekha hi nahi

ansuna bhi

but i want to watch it i am wating

dharma22

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.