Balika Vadhu

AnSh || Pyar Ki Novel Fisla Towel ||(AT 27) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
@piya..same precapwali scene...baas they added the eyelock of Ansh on jeep with the song sayiann...then jag's accident...then Ansh talk in temple...i dislike the song use...!!

sig ..haan bilkul..pm me the scenes n captions if u want!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZarorasurbhiPiyuu_SRKMalikaaparnauma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnSh || Pyar Ki Novel Fisla Towel ||(AT 27) (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Sumi I think is stronger than DS in some ways.She will be very upset to see her son in this state no doubt but she is not blinded by her tears.

I think her stand will be somewhere between BS and DS.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoAnjanaYYZarorasurbhiPiyuu_SRKadi2512Malika

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Khusi - may i request Siggie too?

I noticed the parallel about clearing whether A still has feeling for J - Since J appears to ve them for A.  Something G didn't do in similar circumstances.  I skipped the DS heart attack episode, so didn't know about the touching parallel...glad you pointed it out.  I want the SR parallel... kash woh hoHeart

Am not worried about Sumi or Bhairon unless somehow J is able to show S in a very bad light temporarily... even then I don't think Sumi would ask A to embrace J.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 04 October 2012 at 11:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhiPiyuu_SRKadi2512Malikaaparnaumamilindrosekhusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
haan parallel thing is deffo there..infact..anandi saw JG together on newspaper(their pic) when article was out on ragging protest.
and j noticed AnSh together in news channel due to jyothi child marriage..lol
though contrast is not there...lol

sig? haan anj..pm me..but i can make non animated one...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZarorasurbhiPiyuu_SRKroberoiMalikaaparnauma

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
shiv takes out streamer from anandi's hair and anandi wipes foam frm shiv 's neck ,,wow compare these two scenes ,,u get so nice to feeel for ansh i mjust imagining that now Silly

well ifeel shiv will gradually come out of his love world to get to know real intentions of jagya as only bhairon is guessing right DS too is not under this reel n real mentality of this man ,, black or white ,, sure will come out but gr8 tension ahead 

Edited by milindrose - 04 October 2012 at 11:45pm

AnjanaYYZarorasurbhiPiyuu_SRKroberoiVerboseG

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

shiv takes out streamer from anandi's hair and anandi wipes foam frm shiv 's neck ,,wow compare these two scenes ,,u get so nice to feeel for ansh i mjust imagining that now Silly

Yes.  They are like cats...they like to clean each other *Anj looks around for Gina and Myra...in case the get more naughty thoughts*

arorasurbhiPiyuu_SRKroberoiMalikaaparnaumakhusi_*VerboseG

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
yeap milind thats a similarity too...LOL
on ediff shiv didnt even let anandi know that glitter paper was stuck in her hair..directly picked that out..yahan anandi did give him direction..left right..no..ok i am doing it..n wiped
and shivji's mouth openedROFL

AnjanaYYZarorasurbhiPiyuu_SRKroberoiMalikaaparnaumaadi2512

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@Khusi - Wonder what's Shiv's going to do when A run's after J to get his help for something or a during a Singh family crisis if the parallels continue??  

@Appy - I miss Gaurimata the most...Hethu is okay, but nobody does faltu drama like GLOL

vasanthimraoaparnaumaadi2512Malikakhusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top