Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

I know guys this has been posted before but wanted to ask something about this picture...
Look at this isn't it looking like riya is teasing or taunting arjun, while arjun is quietly listening like a no nonsense super serious person...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007laxmipriyasimple_dimple93MistiofMistzmadhubansensree_swaronTina2603kaveriw2008Love_Arniealiya_beghMoumimon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RIYA TEASING ARJUN..." in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
hey the same pic i posted...

ok come to teasing part...

riya is telling everyone about her statistics on murder case and at the end she add...Samjhe ya Samjhaun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

hey the same pic i posted...

ok come to teasing part...

riya is telling everyone about her statistics on murder case and at the end she add...Samjhe ya Samjhaun

yeah but let's imagine something more funny... for ex. taunting him how unhygienic his cutting chai can be...Wink so what next?

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I dn't think so..mujhe aisa lagta hai ki riya hamesha ki tarha apne records k ratta mar rahi hai arjun pyar se usse dekh raha haiDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmipriyamadhubansen

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I know guys... but i'm asking to imagine it in a funny way... suggest something funny she may be saying...

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Funny hr u go"chai wala entering 'sab koi chai peyenga..riya"ha,innhe dedo,unhygenic cutting chai sirf innhe aadat hai"arjun shocked

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

samiya.059

IF-Rockerz

samiya.059

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Imagine riya teasing him abt his cutting chai n making him understand how unhyginic it is n at the end saying samjhe ya samjhavon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.