Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Urmila ben's madhu makki kalakaari, all the modis out of the house... ShockedKinjal's phone kalakaari, Umila ben got a house full of guests!!!ROFL So let the game begin  with some tea time taunts and sweet revenges Wink main players are Urmila ben Shah and Kinjal... As these two are in super form, the rest of the players are all side lined to mere guests in Rajpal nagar!!!Tongue

Kinjal prepares a grand dinner for modis..
Big smile. Urmi added a kalakaari tadka for a better punch LOL
 Ahem got a better glimpse at Gopi's childhood.. or should I say a bitter glimpse?!!!Shocked

Unspeakable memories

All Ahem wanted to know was about her room.. her silence made him more curious...But her answer  put him in the deepest pit of regret and guilt
Ouch  yes, Ahem ji, You should not have asked!!! ShockedThe more you ask ,the worst it is going to get... Coz you were a barbarian in the early days of your marriage.. You really made an orphan's life more miserable.Angry. No matter how much you changed, how good you are now, the memories will come back and haunt at times..Ouch. Gopi might forget as her memory and brain  r small.. If she load it with more memories, the whole system will be more slow...Tongue But you are no Gopi Smileso no escape for you from your own deeds... loved Ahem's guilt trip ... and here Nazim deserves aClapClap

Kinjal's treasure hunt

Kinjal in Urmi's virtually empty kitchen... one look at the vegs and she throw all of them in the bin
Shocked... Not up to the quality... WHAT?!!!Shocked Kinjal,zindagi jhandwa phir bhi ghamandwa?!!!Shocked
And her further search lead to the hidden treasures of Urmi!!!Tongue I was ROFLwhen she jumped up and down seeing 500 bucks!! REALLY?!!!Shocked THe modi's beloved daughter dancing with joy at the sight of 500 bucks!!! just like she is seeing so much money for the first time in her life!!!!Shocked Well, That scene says a lot more than it showed... It really shows how bad and poor her life has become after marriage!!!Shocked
Shocked

Kinjal's monologues

>  Yeh, mein kaha aake phassi?!!!Angry
> Vegetables:  are not pakaane layak... yeh hai phekne layak!!!Tongue so it goes right into the bin Big smile
> No daal.. No atta.. Aaj ka dinner hai hawa hawa !!!Confused Oh wait a minute!!! what is this?!!!Shocked MONEY?!!!!Shocked 100.. 200... 500!!!Dancing
>  some more from cheeni jar ..haye aaj toh lottery lag gayi!!!Dancing
> A hearty salute to fayi's demaag.. But mein hoon better than her Big smile

She ordered all the modi standard  items to cook and made a grand dinner for her family!
Big smile

The vessel tussle

The ungrateful Urmi's kitchen is filled with Modis' vessels , in which she brought all sort of  things from their house..
Shocked she dint say thanx, she dint  returned the vessels either!!!!ShockedAngry That is soo urmi!!Tongue when she came to the kitchen, the good Samaritan  Gopi was trying to help no one/ anyone/someone by taking out some vessels..

U: GOPI!!
Angry How dare you...?Angry

Whenever Urmi says something ,all Gopi hears is I LOVE U!!!
Embarrassed

G: Maamiji  itne zor zor se ILU kyun bol rahi hai?!!!
ShockedEmbarrassed

But Koki hears something totally different!
LOL

K: Urmila ben,how dare you are to shout at my Gopi vahu?!!!
Angry

G: Nahi  maaji,... she was just saying I love you
Angry yeh iska style hai ..Winkmere pyari si mami... pari si maami Embarrassed

U: Gopi sach keh rahi hai , vyehvaanji!!! I was just asking her to take some rest!!!
Smile

Kokila took Gopi with her, leaving Rashi to help her mummy in her kalakaari
ShockedUrmi explained the situation to Rashi.. I was ROFLwhen Rashi said Urmi may  even have to go to the jail for barthan chori!! OuchUrmi was kinda disappointed hearing it!!Confused she was like 'for all the crimes, I have to go to the jail for this petty case?!!! Such a shame!Shocked!!! so she decided to escape from jail by hiding it in the safest room of the house... But at present ,there is no straight way to the room.. so she send the  vessels through the window way!!Smile

U: where is it? where is the rope?!!!

R: Mummy, why do you need rope?!!!
ShockedAre you going to suicide for this chotti si baat?!!!Shocked We will see some good lawyer for your defense.. Confused

U: Gadhedi, I am looking for a rope for a kalakaari!!! Angry

R: OHO!!!!  but at this age what kalakaari you are going to do on rope?!!! Even isha sharwani got hurt in rope kalakaari!!! Shocked

U: Hmm mein toh uski bhi maa hoon iss mamle mein .. Wink

She send Rashi to catch the vessel bag down the window... Rashi ready to take the catch.. Urmi doubtful about her daughter's abilities( Natural!!! LOL).. Rashi dead confident about her catching abilities (Shocked)...  One foul  call from the back, urmi leaves the rope... and the lady Jonty Rohdes took the catch right on her head and Rashi's wicket down!!!LOLLOL But Kinjal could not find anything doubtful on the grounds.. so Urmi  not out!!!Tongue

K: what are u doing?!!! whom you are showing eyes and hands?!!! Shocked

U: WHAT?!! Shocked

K: Aap ka pati yeh nahi hai, iss ka yeh matlab nahi hai ki,  aap kissi ke saath bhi affair kar lo!! ShockedAngry

U: OuchDead

Urmi had enough so she ran to the bedroom  sowing the seeds of doubt in detective koki's head..Tongue. Mean while Rashi and Urmi working together to get the  evidence of the big fat chori of the year  in the room, Kokila  stood up to check on urmi...Confused

Yaatriyaan kripaya dhyan dijiye. Big smile. Rajpal nagar mein hall se bedroom tak jaanewaali kokila inter city express, dhodi hi der mein bed room mein  pahumchnewaali hai...Shocked.so the travelers  who are taking  lugages up and down, Plz hide it some where or get ready for a clashBig smile

Urmi heard the announcement on the last minute and hide the vessels in the cup board..

K: Urmila ben, what are you doing?!!! is everything alright?!!! Shocked

U: Yes now everything fine... was just doing my exercise Big smileYou too should do it daily to be slim and trim like me!!!Embarrassed These days you have put on a lot of weight !!! ..500 ltr fridge ki tarah dikh rahi haiShockedTongue

Kokila  did not want to hear anymore.. so she left LOLUrmi went to check on Kinjal...

Kinjal is happy in her world, smiling  away to gloryBig smile .. admiring all the delicious dishes she made..Big smile Urmila shocked seeing so much food from her nearly empty ration!!!Shocked  Kinjal revealed about the magical treasure she  found in every jar in the kitchen..LOL.Now  urmi got a major heart attack!!ROFL She ran to all her  treasure chests and found nothing Cry She is absolutely broken.. But  Urmi is that bird who reborn fresh and young from its ash!!!Wink The phoenix fly up high from the ashes ...  with a namkeen kalakaari Shocked

At the dining table the modis are all very happy and surprised seeing the dishes prepared by their daughter..Big smile Kinjal swelling with pride stood beside  Dhawal bhai , who was blushing with happiness!!Big smile praises for Kinjal flying from everywhere see the dishesBig smile. but one bit ,the balloon pop.Ouch. Suddenly the smiles are all Urmi's...Tongue shock is for Kinjal!!!Shocked .. One look at Urmi's face, Kokila's daughter understood where it is all gone wrong!!Wink

Around  Rajpal nagar

> Ahem did not see it coming...It hit him very hard.. It hurt him very bad!!Ouch

> I believe  that urmi's house have 3 bedrooms... One for Urmi and jithu bhai.. One  for Rashi and the other one in which Kinjal and Dhawal stays... Then why Gopi had to sleep in the hall?!!!Shocked

> Today Cvs deserve Clap for the interwoven scenes of Gohem and Raji... Really 2 different worlds!!Clap

> Rashi : Kagdi ka barthan hai.. kuch bhi ho saktha hai!!!ROFL this is the dialogue of the day.. BUt still jail for some unreturned vessels?!!!Shocked

> Kokila always smell something fishy  in every situation!!! I think she has a fish stuck in her nose!Tongue
> Rashi had a swollen cheek and now a bump on her head too..Shocked. that is quite asymmetrical..Wink.may be  after koki comes to know about this vessel kalakaari and give a tight slap on her right cheek, giving her one fine bump on there too... then it will be symmetrical again!!LOL

> Urmi: mein upar se chod rahi hoon, tum neeche pakad lena...ROFLROFL Urmi ji , aap upar se kya chod rahi hai?!!!ROFLROFL

> Even I am quite amazed that Kinjal actually prepared so many dishes!!!Big smile I thought she would order something from the restaurant !!!Shocked She is gradually transferring from Kinjal Modi to Kinjal ShahClap
>  Dhawal bhai was as usual very sweet.. He too growing  bold  and confident as kinjal's pati Clap His sweet support  and a loving dialogue  worth ClapClap

> Not just Dhawal but the modi brothers too supported their only sister for the first time Clap This is what she expect from you guys Big smile

Precap

Urmila ben tries to put mirchi on the already over salted mouth of Modis.Shocked But all washed away in the loving praises of  Kinjal's brothers..Big smile.  and Koki stuffed Urmi's mouth with her own words..LOL. Urmi will have a digestion problem , if she dont get  a hajmola dose from Koki !!LOLLOL

Smile A like or comment will not hurt
Smile

Edited by ilike_tv - 04 October 2012 at 4:52am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajouriazminamsuman77PrasRasmariyemppearl_Devna_-nilani--Archana-basuanasuyaGuggulXarinaNazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessJustlikethat1Soni.Deepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life in the Shah house..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hug Thanks a lot PonnyBig smile
Missed your posts Embarrassed  And you are back with super formClap 
Loved, loved all conversations.. The UrShi one in SNS wanted me to bang my head in the wallD'oh Jail for vessels and Rashi's explanations wereLOL But she again said KagdiConfused 

Loved the episode and loved the postStar Thanks PonnyTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-Archana-NazimKiDewani

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Hug Thanks a lot PonnyBig smile
Missed your posts Embarrassed  And you are back with super formClap 
Loved, loved all conversations.. The UrShi one in SNS wanted me to bang my head in the wallD'oh Jail for vessels and Rashi's explanations wereLOL But she again said KagdiConfused 

Loved the episode and loved the postStar Thanks PonnyTongue

Thank you so much Harini for your kind words.Embarrassed. yesterday I could not finish it.. was feeling very sleepy after a long day... But after seeing an episode of SNS I cant stop myself from sharing what I saw with my friends... Love you all Big smile

-Archana-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
hilarious update ponny... missed ur post's...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-Archana-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Pony you never fail to disappoint, hilarious as usual... Hope you are well, miss your posts  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-Archana-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
We really missed ur post. Thanx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Hug Thanks alot for Such a hilarious post Ponny... Clap
miss u so so much dearie...Disapprove Wink

Loved each n every bit of ur post LOL indeed yesterday episode was really good Thumbs Up
Gohem scene was highlight of the episode or really Naaz desever a Clap Clap Clap

> Urmi: mein upar se chod rahi hoon, tum neeche pakad lena...ROFL ROFL Urmi ji , aap upar se kya chod rahi hai?!!!ROFL ROFL

really a good one..Clap
Oh i couldn't stop my laughter!! ROFL

"Thanks Ponny" Hug

mariyemilike_tv-Archana-

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Really NiceeeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-Archana-