Suggestions / Comments

   

Need you to heal our hurting fingers! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Joined: 03 July 2012

Posts: 1152

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Persian.Cat.

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine


Vintu .. ah! My eyes&ears&tail ! Ouch  We thought our marbles would have been able to hypnotize ya enough to jump on our side of the fence but alas! Efforts gone down the drain.. Smart-feathers Pigeons. Tongue

Where does that practice take place - Pigeon lands? LOL Only their medical services could be this perplex, where a Cat's blood is used to assist wounded Pigeons. Tongue Good thing we never followed their customs - it would have been deadly for us to use their blood for anything else apart from beverages. LOL 

We ain't that cruel - A Pigeon would be released for every floating balloon. Tongue They'll embark on a new journey together - hand in hand .. harmoniously. (: 

An all out war? Perfect. We need more of those Pigeon farms running - the demand for Pigeon Egg & Milk has doubled since the time we defeated them in April. Tongue Lol we have atleast six times the stingy&sharp weapons they've got .. even a flick of our tail sends them shooting high .. I reckon they're better off collecting our blood .. there's gonna be many wounded Pigeons after their failed attack. LOL

Oh wow. Cruel. Ouch Care to tell me what I'm hiding behind my fluffy tail? LOL I'll feed them the opposite - so the next time you model with your chosen pigeons and cat's ... they'd wanna sting ya with their beaks and claws for boring them with my fake tales, and not telling them all that you hide behind your fluffy beard. LOL

Anonymous dislike would be like an anonymous opinion though. Ouch This calls for a dislike smiley. Smile


 Catty ... Tongue
 
  Smart feather pigeons ..Yehahaha LOL  ..The spell is working, the clock is turning .. The hatred is turning into Love ..war into Peace and .Storm into silence...  ...I can now envisage a dawn of cats and pigeons camaraderie like never before...Big smile ...


  Hahaha ...I knew it ..The catland quacks are unaware of the latest breakthroughs in the medical field that the pigeonland
ace doctors achieved ...Pigeons can now accept cat blood and recuperate well from the deadly wounds the cats gave em...After all its their blood that the cats drank all the time ...Cats give em back only what they got from them... Smile

 And .how can you expect the pigeons to start flying all of a sudden after years of caging ? I bet they musta forgotten how to flutter wings. They need a custodian who would buck em up and help em spread their wings again. We have specialist pigeon trainers who handle such cases like pro. We ll help em with that. But then we demand the freedom for at least a couple of pigeons per balloon to make that seem fair. Ouch

  What lies ...LOL  April ? This Year ? What Time Of Month?  Again ? ..Cause the pigeon warriors were holidaying during April somewhere in distant Tundras ...Hahaha..Those pigeon warriors don't fight their wars with weapons ..and still win em all..Without spilling a drop of blood ...You ll soon know how ..LOL

  Hahha ...Is that the best of your dreams ? ..Would be much fun to watch that turn into a worst of your nightmares ..You might call those pigeons a runaway ..a failure in the race ..But they know where their savior takes em ..they ll find their place in his World ..And they ll Fly ..Fly ..Fly ..Fly ...Fly ..Fly Dancing...Fly Fly Fly... LOL

 Yeah ..But I feel anonymous dislike would be a real test of the post as even their own friends can Dislike the post freely without hurting em...Smile

 Vintu.. Tongue



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SayNO2Fur.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need you to heal our hurting fingers! (Page 6)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Joined: 29 May 2005

Posts: 6387

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Catty ... Tongue
 
  Smart feather pigeons ..Yehahaha LOL  ..The spell is working, the clock is turning .. The hatred is turning into Love ..war into Peace and .Storm into silence...  ...I can now envisage a dawn of cats and pigeons camaraderie like never before...Big smile ...

  Hahaha ...I knew it ..The catland quacks are unaware of the latest breakthroughs in the medical field that the pigeonland ace doctors achieved ...Pigeons can now accept cat blood and recuperate well from the deadly wounds the cats gave em...After all its their blood that the cats drank all the time ...Cats give em back only what they got from them... Smile

 And .how can you expect the pigeons to start flying all of a sudden after years of caging ? I bet they musta forgotten how to flutter wings. They need a custodian who would buck em up and help em spread their wings again. We have specialist pigeon trainers who handle such cases like pro. We ll help em with that. But then we demand the freedom for at least a couple of pigeons per balloon to make that seem fair. Ouch

  What lies ...LOL  April ? This Year ? What Time Of Month?  Again ? ..Cause the pigeon warriors were holidaying during April somewhere in distant Tundras ...Hahaha..Those pigeon warriors don't fight their wars with weapons ..and still win em all..Without spilling a drop of blood ...You ll soon know how ..LOL

  Hahha ...Is that the best of your dreams ? ..Would be much fun to watch that turn into a worst of your nightmares ..You might call those pigeons a runaway ..a failure in the race ..But they know where their savior takes em ..they ll find their place in his World ..And they ll Fly ..Fly ..Fly ..Fly ...Fly ..Fly Dancing...Fly Fly Fly... LOL

 Yeah ..But I feel anonymous dislike would be a real test of the post as even their own friends can Dislike the post freely without hurting em...Smile

 Vintu.. Tongue


You know what Vintu .. You can have all these sorta Cats & Pigeons. LOL Imma let those Pigeons loose, and fill up those cages with cats to send em over to ya.. I don't want some of those Cat's to be part of our nation .. If they're gonna flip sides so easy .. You can be the Cupid of this new Nation representing Camaraderie.. of love and peace.. Tongue

 Aw hahah clever! Pretty clever .. recycled blood LOL  Our Medical and Healthcare field never reached a great height .. We never needed any sorta treatment .. Pigeon blood / parts .. anything that we could extract out of them have ended up beneficial in more ways than one can think .. boosted our Immune system well .. our little kitties start with Pigeon broth before having their first drop of milk.. LOL

Even your custodian's won't be of any help .. the wings have been clipped .. along with their beaks. LOL We were gonna wrap them around with the balloons string.. allowing them complete freedom to soar.. wherever the flurry takes them. Tongue 2 Pigeons ? Lol wishful thinking .. do ya want me to put one of them inside the balloon ?  or inside the stomach of the other Pigeon? LOL

They lied - Ask your Pigeons what time of the month it was LOL ..they were the one that fighting for their lives .. shedding a lot of blood .. losing the battle in the harsh weather .. humidity had reached a new peak in April this year.. alotta sweat&blood lost.  LOL Battling without a drop of blood ? Lol true that - they're only gonna spill a lotta tears instead. Tongue

Yeah - Fly fly fly into their cages .. Fly fly fly into a Cat's empty stomach .. into your stomach ..fly fly fly only to realise they cannot fly without any wings. Tongue <-- Not a nightmare, a heavenly dream. LOL

You want to dislike your friends posts? Ahh the Pigeon's are turning ya into them. Jjs! LOL



Edited by .Persian.Cat. - 30 October 2012 at 8:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Joined: 03 July 2012

Posts: 1152

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Persian.Cat.

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

You know what Vintu .. You can have all these sorta Cats & Pigeons. LOL Imma let those Pigeons loose, and fill up those cages with cats to send em over to ya.. I don't want some of those Cat's to be part of our nation .. If they're gonna flip sides so easy .. You can be the Cupid of this new Nation representing Camaraderie.. of love and peace.. Tongue

 Aw hahah clever! Pretty clever .. recycled blood LOL  Our Medical and Healthcare field never reached a great height .. We never needed any sorta treatment .. Pigeon blood / parts .. anything that we could extract out of them have ended up beneficial in more ways than one can think .. boosted our Immune system well .. our little kitties start with Pigeon broth before having their first drop of milk.. LOL

Even your custodian's won't be of any help .. the wings have been clipped .. along with their beaks. LOL We were gonna wrap them around with the balloons string.. allowing them complete freedom to soar.. wherever the flurry takes them. Tongue 2 Pigeons ? Lol wishful thinking .. do ya want me to put one of them inside the balloon ?  or inside the stomach of the other Pigeon? LOL

They lied - Ask your Pigeons what time of the month it was LOL ..they were the one that fighting for their lives .. shedding a lot of blood .. losing the battle in the harsh weather .. humidity had reached a new peak in April this year.. alotta sweat&blood lost.  LOL Battling without a drop of blood ? Lol true that - they're only gonna spill a lotta tears instead. Tongue

Yeah - Fly fly fly into their cages .. Fly fly fly into a Cat's empty stomach .. into your stomach ..fly fly fly only to realise they cannot fly without any wings. Tongue <-- Not a nightmare, a heavenly dream. LOL

You want to dislike your friends posts? Ahh the Pigeon's are turning ya into them. Jjs! LOL



 Catty ....Tongue

@ Bold 1:    Hahaha ...The first signs of you sensing the defeat are apparent ..You don't trust your own lieutenants now ? ..LOL ..Yeah send em to me...only to know that you are the only warrior left behind ...who has no choice but to surrender and resign into my arms ...and shed tears of remorse there ...And sing  "  Make Love no war we say ... Dancing..It's easy to recite ...But it don't mean a damn ..unless we are gonna fight Ouch ...BUT NOT with guns and knives ...LOLWe have gotta save the lives  Dancing...Of every pigeon and cat that make  our lives bright  Big smile..."

 @ Bold 2:  The next generation of kittens would buck that Evil trend ..The hunter trait would be gone ..They ll evolve into decent peace loving , fair citizens ..who Work hard .to find the Gems that they would pay to buy their vital juices ...

 @ Bold 3:  Haha ..Stop smirking you Evil thing LOL...Pigeonland doctors know how to grow back their beaks ..heal their wounds ..and make em as lively and vibrant as could be..LOL ..Those pigeons would then maneuver those directionless silly balloons ..and land em all in the right place ...the beauty of which would only make the cats vail ..LOL

  @ Bold 4:  Hahha ..Not all Blood, sweat , humidity can relate to Wars ..Some frantic peaceful activity too can lead to such odd condition..You won't know that unless I give ya a proper demonstration ..Why don't ya register yourself for a training session that I conduct every Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and even Sunday ..
to understand and relish that ? This Sunday ? Eh ! ..Haha .Rest assured it ll be the greatest Funday of your life ...LOL

   @ Bold 5:  Haha ..Yeah ...A Heavenly dream that ll turn into a hellish nightmare soon ..LOL

   @ Bold 6 and the Topic :  Of course yes ..I'm as candid as the pigeons ..I would wanna dislike the posts that I don't like ..I just won't go liking even the  stupid posts merely cause my friends made em ..LOL ...

 



Edited by Vintage.Wine - 03 November 2012 at 3:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SayNO2Fur.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Joined: 22 October 2005

Posts: 35475

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Vintage.Wine and .Persian.Cat.,

both of you are chatting a lot, maybe you both should use the PM service or Scrapbook :)

About the two main concern addressed by Vintage, it will be forwarded to Vijay:) 

PS! Further chatting will lead to closure of the thread!




Edited by Aahaana - 04 November 2012 at 6:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.WineSayNO2Fur.

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Joined: 03 July 2012

Posts: 1152

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Vintage.Wine and .Persian.Cat.,

both of you are chatting a lot, maybe you both should use the PM service or Scrapbook :)

About the two main concern addressed by Vintage, it will be forwarded to Vijay:) 

PS! Further chatting will lead to closure of the thread!



                                      ^^^^^^^ 
                                               POST  REPORTED   Cool   <<<<< Kidding ...  LOL

 Hahaha ..Goddess  ..Thank you for manifesting and  forwarding the suggestion to the Admin ...I hope the new set of smileys is made available for use soon ...Tongue
 
 
I never realized when the discussion culminated in yabber ..
Ouch   Alright I ll make sure I don't chat in this thread again .. Tongue

 
 Vintu ... Tongue
 
  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SayNO2Fur.

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Joined: 29 May 2005

Posts: 6387

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Vintage.Wine and .Persian.Cat.,

both of you are chatting a lot, maybe you both should use the PM service or Scrapbook :)

About the two main concern addressed by Vintage, it will be forwarded to Vijay:) 

PS! Further chatting will lead to closure of the thread!

 

Sure thing Aahaana, we'll take our hullabaloo away from here and through PM/Pigeon Mail/Scrapbook. Thanks. (:


Regarding the topic - I recently noticed there is a dislike button for comments on Celebrity Pages / fanclubs, & that doesn't seem to have ignited any wars. I hope the admins truly consider the option for usual forum posts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Joined: 06 December 2007

Posts: 38090

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Hey,

I do understand your point about the advantage of having " DISLIKE" button but there are some important disadvantages of implementing dislike button here knowing the forums atmosphere on I-F.


Positive - members can express their immediate dissatisfaction with a post without not getting into any hot heated arguments. Simple way to express our negative feelings and it will keep away offenders with back and forth quarrels.  We may get more healthy discussions if the button is used with the right intension. 


Negative - It will not encourage people to post if they do get many dislike clicks against their posts. Many will abuse the button just because they don't like the topic maker without even reading the post. Its a way to show their hatred toward the member/online bullying and will create negative vibe around the forum. None want to be pointed out as the  most disliked person with comments and it hurts members sentiments aswell.  Imagine a forum like IPK, if a comment is posted against the main leads or criticism against them, the topic maker will receive more "dislike" than "like" due to the obvious reasons.  People will be afraid to come forward to post and it will reduce the participation.


Like button have already created cold vibe. If a post is made targeting a member (offensive) ,then its liked by particular gang/members because they "dislike" that person.  And trust me, it hurts the members sentiments and feelings and creates animosity.


If I-F ever decided to implement "dislike" button then I hope it will be anonymous:) 

And I agree, we should get more smileys here:)



I agree with it Aahana!:D
@Blue: hahaha i laughed outright at that!!! cz lol I might be an IPKKNDian but I'll be the 1st to agree to that!!LOL
this dislike button is very dangerous cz i can guarantee we would get a record number of dislikes like 600 to 1000+ dislikes per such post  with a view different from the general forum!!(not hard when FF updates get around 700+ or so likes and spoilers getting close to 2000 likes)
And god the warring factions would abuse the button like nothing to get personal with members!!

But damn I wholeheartedly agree with the smiley matter!! i have to always go to my bookmarked yahoo emoticons list and bring back something here when i really want to express something!!
at wits' end

So well if the members were rational dislike button would have been a very good idea! cz i myself have wished I could simply dislike a post and leave without citing reasons for disagreeing or so..but well IF is usually highly emotionally charged, some forums more than others..
So it might be quite demoralizing..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Joined: 03 July 2012

Posts: 1152

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by Aahaana




I agree with it Aahana!:D
@Blue: hahaha i laughed outright at that!!! cz lol I might be an IPKKNDian but I'll be the 1st to agree to that!!LOL
this dislike button is very dangerous cz i can guarantee we would get a record number of dislikes like 600 to 1000+ dislikes per such post  with a view different from the general forum!!(not hard when FF updates get around 700+ or so likes and spoilers getting close to 2000 likes)
And god the warring factions would abuse the button like nothing to get personal with members!!



 Princess ..Tongue

 WTH ..  ..why do ya have to sound so feeble?.. Blimey ! ..A princess without a warrior trait ? LOL ..
  As long as I understand that ..the state of a few forums is pitiful even now  Ouch..Such forums are the places where they should offer a silent way to protest . It ll be pretty lucrative for the IF honchos too ...It might also give one a fair idea about those who ain't warring factions but operate only clandestinely ...If you take a mean / average  of all the dislikes you get..and asses that astutely ..Tongue

   ^^^^^^  So combining everything, I would vail to the idea presented by Aahaana herself ..that a Anonymous dislike button won't foster no resent .. . <<<<<Think of it ...Smile

 Vintu .. Smile

 



 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Need Help With Avatar

2

veds_6791 10 592 27 November 2011 at 2:36pm
By -Mandeep-
Need at the EHMMBH Forum DiorRouge. 3 680 17 November 2011 at 2:50pm
By Aahaana
Need Help ice _girl 0 214 16 November 2011 at 2:02am
By ice _girl
Need a MOD for EHMMBH forum -Sangs- 2 298 02 November 2011 at 5:53pm
By -Sangs-
need help - read pg 8

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

KTPROCKS 63 3529 28 October 2011 at 3:07pm
By undisclosed

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.