Suggestions / Comments

Need you to heal our hurting fingers! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Persian.Cat.

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Vintu! Smile

Ah! Exactly what I wanted. LOL Someone who'd discipline these rumbustious creatures.. You voluntarily took it up - how sweet of ya .. We'll pay ya in Milk Cartons - our currency. LOL I have about 1105 trapped .. which one would ya wanna start with .. 1st cage representing the one with the shortest beak, while the 1105th cage the one with the longest. LOL

Cat's skin mat? Ouch Wine from Pigeon land? Ouch Alright .. discussions about such important matters have gotta last long .. so I'll prepare a special dish for us - Grilled Squab..  LOL  We'll sip and gorge as you take your time delivering those under the table payment, and with precision, the result will definitely be above your expectations. Tongue   

The Pigeons fool ya well .. calling them warriors is an insult to many. LOL They only flock in cages.. they're better off up high .. so bang on! Don't ever let them down. LOL 

Sue me? .. Evil! LOL I'll sue ya for spying on our Magazine, reading articles meant only for a cat's eye.. Lets take it up to the Cat's Tribunal Courts, where justice is always served. Smile I'll guarantee ya at the end it'll be either me without my claws or you without your eyes. LOL

Ohya the topic! It would have been useful to have Pigeons / Cat's smiley's.. considering the amount of times we both have had to type up those two words. LOL

Catto ... LOL

@ Bold 1:  You sound so dazed...What are you on ? eh ?  Hahaha ..Sounds trippier than even the cannabis ..Like some rare Cat Land juices ...I would like to import those juices ..Yay ! ..That ll be our next deal ..LOL

Hahhaha ..Don't you know a Prisoner becomes the Jailor's responsibility? Once I'm caged with the pigeons ..You would need to feed both the pigeons and me ..Sounds like a Win Win situation ?  LOL ..Aah! no ..I ll go for Cage no 55 ...Flat beak is no beak ..and the longest one would be too long for me to gauge and care and train ...LOL ..So I ll settle for a decent mid sized beak .. LOL ..Sound like a deal ? Hahaha ..I bet it does...

@ Bold 2:  Sorry hun !  I have turned a veggie ..( My last meat delicacy was Barbecued kittens ...Yum ..mm) ...So we must sack the grilled squab and try some veg recipe ...And if your culinary skills are too drear ( Which is a common trait amongst all cats  LOL ) we can have something as simple and nutritious as the milk ..Tongue ...Haha ..The payment results would be stupefying ..that ll topple your world ..and send ya flying high like a balloon ...LOL

@ Bold 3: 
A great warrior is the one who always believes the unexpected can happen ..The fiercest of the  attack often comes from the weakest of the opponents ..A pawn often bails up the mighty Queen ..LOL

@ Bold 4:  If the articles were meant only for the cats then why were you offering me a 77 year subscription with a Free Gift offer you swindler..LOL ...Take the case to a neutral court ..if you don't want me to work out a under the table  deal with the cat court judges ..LOL ..I know how to bribe em well.. LOL

@ Bold 5 and the Topic:  This has been my contention for long ...Such smileys would eliminate the need of flogging discussions ...A magnificent way to say it all in the words one never said ...Wink

Vintu ... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SayNO2Fur.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need you to heal our hurting fingers! (Page 5)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Catto ... LOL

@ Bold 1:  You sound so dazed...What are you on ? eh ?  Hahaha ..Sounds trippier than even the cannabis ..Like some rare Cat Land juices ...I would like to import those juices ..Yay ! ..That ll be our next deal ..LOL

Hahhaha ..Don't you know a Prisoner becomes the Jailor's responsibility? Once I'm caged with the pigeons ..You would need to feed both the pigeons and me ..Sounds like a Win Win situation ?  LOL ..Aah! no ..I ll go for Cage no 55 ...Flat beak is no beak ..and the longest one would be too long for me to gauge and care and train ...LOL ..So I ll settle for a decent mid sized beak .. LOL ..Sound like a deal ? Hahaha ..I bet it does...

@ Bold 2:  Sorry hun !  I have turned a veggie ..( My last meat delicacy was Barbecued kittens ...Yum ..mm) ...So we must sack the grilled squab and try some veg recipe ...And if your culinary skills are too drear ( Which is a common trait amongst all cats  LOL ) we can have something as simple and nutritious as the milk ..Tongue ...Haha ..The payment results would be stupefying ..that ll topple your world ..and send ya flying high like a balloon ...LOL

@ Bold 3: 
A great warrior is the one who always believes the unexpected can happen ..The fiercest of the  attack often comes from the weakest of the opponents ..A pawn often bails up the mighty Queen ..LOL

@ Bold 4:  If the articles were meant only for the cats then why were you offering me a 77 year subscription with a Free Gift offer you swindler..LOL ...Take the case to a neutral court ..if you don't want me to work out a under the table  deal with the cat court judges ..LOL ..I know how to bribe em well.. LOL

@ Bold 5 and the Topic:  This has been my contention for long ...Such smileys would eliminate the need of flogging discussions ...A magnificent way to say it all in the words one never said ...Wink

Vintu ... Tongue

Winey!! Tongue

Yikes! I didn't realize the affects of the Juices on me were that manifest. LOL They're a blend of many juices in one .. a few pair of cats work day&night in the production department .. Let's hit their office when you're up for it .. Come prepared with some Pigeon Juice .. Bartering is their cuppa tea.. juice. LOL

Idk about it being a Win Win Situation for ya .. You'll be fed the same stuff the Pigeons live on - Gem sized substances and some rainbow coloured liquid from their land to keep them hydrated .. You up for this diet? LOL You'll be happily fed milk if you succeed in disciplining the Pigeons though. Tongue Wth .. You reckon Cage 55 outta the 1105 cages would have a Pigeon with mid sized beak? LOL .. NoNo Vintu .. I measured her for ya .. 3mm long -  how about Cage 555? Cage is massive, so is the Pigeon. LOL

Vegetarian aye .. Lol sure .. Lets go with the Nutritious Milk. Tongue With a scoop of Cocoa, and Coconut Ice to gorge on. Tongue Aw Flying up like a balloon has always been in my bucket list - Hurry up.. Will ya! LOL

Pigeons = the weakest opponents? ones with fiercest attacks? Tongue Truer words were never spoken before. LOL 

Oh, the magazine we were gonna send ya was gonna consist of only a few pages - since we planned on ripping off all the Pigeon articles outta there. LOL No articles, No pictures of Pigeons.. Just about Cats&Milk with Cocoa. Smile Still Keen ? LOL .. I wouldn't trust ya even with those Neutral courts - by the look of it .. You're a dab hand at depositing such payments LOL I must sue ya for the amount of time you musta committed tax evasion. Tongue

Yeah - The smiley's would help paint those thousand words that will never be spoken. Tongue

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Winey!! Tongue
Yikes! I didn't realize the affects of the Juices on me were that manifest. LOL They're a blend of many juices in one .. a few pair of cats work day&night in the production department .. Let's hit their office when you're up for it .. Come prepared with some Pigeon Juice .. Bartering is their cuppa tea.. juice. LOL

Idk about it being a Win Win Situation for ya .. You'll be fed the same stuff the Pigeons live on - Gem sized substances and some rainbow coloured liquid from their land to keep them hydrated .. You up for this diet? LOL You'll be happily fed milk if you succeed in disciplining the Pigeons though. Tongue Wth .. You reckon Cage 55 outta the 1105 cages would have a Pigeon with mid sized beak? LOL .. NoNo Vintu .. I measured her for ya .. 3mm long -  how about Cage 555? Cage is massive, so is the Pigeon. LOL

Vegetarian aye .. Lol sure .. Lets go with the Nutritious Milk. Tongue With a scoop of Cocoa, and Coconut Ice to gorge on. Tongue Aw Flying up like a balloon has always been in my bucket list - Hurry up.. Will ya! LOL

Pigeons = the weakest opponents? ones with fiercest attacks? Tongue Truer words were never spoken before. LOL 

Oh, the magazine we were gonna send ya was gonna consist of only a few pages - since we planned on ripping off all the Pigeon articles outta there. LOL No articles, No pictures of Pigeons.. Just about Cats&Milk with Cocoa. Smile Still Keen ? LOL .. I wouldn't trust ya even with those Neutral courts - by the look of it .. You're a dab hand at depositing such payments LOL I must sue ya for the amount of time you musta committed tax evasion. Tongue

Yeah - The smiley's would help paint those thousand words that will never be spoken. Tongue

Catty ...Tongue

@ Bold 1:  
Hahha ..That for sure sounds like a fair deal ..I bet the pigeon land beverages would drug those cunning cats nuff and make em yearn for more ...LOL ..Just tell me what's their favorite wine ? White or Red ? ...I bet those cunning cats would become Saints once they taste that .. LOL

@ Bold 2:  ..Excuse ME ..LOL  This is now sounding more like a death sentence than imprisonment ...Tongue ..Don't you cat's have a Fair Practice code in place handling the prisoners? ...You just keep giving me more reasons to sue ya further in the neutral courts ..LOL ..Haha .no ..55  sounds ridgy didge ...I was just testing your Math ..Haha ..quite an improvement from the last time eh! ..Let me pat ya somewhere for this feat ..LOL

@ Bold 3:  Up for it ? Hurry ? hahaha ...Balloons are my favorite ..i ll float many such balloons over the Cat Land skies ...and sing  " Pretty balloons in the air... Lots of  colors everywhere"  ...Dancing  LOL

@ Bold 4: 
Haha of course ...The truth and Me would help the Cat land become the most exciting destination  ever ..LOL ...I bet a day would come soon when the Cats would make Me and the Truth their religion  ...Their way of Life Tongue

@ Bold 5:   No articles ? No pictures  ? Hahhaa ..What kinda cranky magazine is that ? ...Thank Goddess I never subscribed ...Know what?  You Cats need a better editor to improve the silly content to an acceptable level ..LOL  I can take up the job if you promise me some adequately sweet  compensation package Tongue ...Stop  selling such sagillent stuff to the readers I say ...Or both me and those poor looted  readers  ll sue ya first for slugging em ..Evil Smile

@ The Topic: Hah ! I had never felt the need for Animals and Birds smileys like this before ..Yeah ...inclusion of such creatures looks inevitable now ..LOL

Vintu Tongue

SayNO2Fur.

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Catty ...Tongue

@ Bold 1:  
Hahha ..That for sure sounds like a fair deal ..I bet the pigeon land beverages would drug those cunning cats nuff and make em yearn for more ...LOL ..Just tell me what's their favorite wine ? White or Red ? ...I bet those cunning cats would become Saints once they taste that .. LOL

@ Bold 2:  ..Excuse ME ..LOL  This is now sounding more like a death sentence than imprisonment ...Tongue ..Don't you cat's have a Fair Practice code in place handling the prisoners? ...You just keep giving me more reasons to sue ya further in the neutral courts ..LOL ..Haha .no ..55  sounds ridgy didge ...I was just testing your Math ..Haha ..quite an improvement from the last time eh! ..Let me pat ya somewhere for this feat ..LOL

@ Bold 3:  Up for it ? Hurry ? hahaha ...Balloons are my favorite ..i ll float many such balloons over the Cat Land skies ...and sing  " Pretty balloons in the air... Lots of  colors everywhere"  ...Dancing  LOL

@ Bold 4: 
Haha of course ...The truth and Me would help the Cat land become the most exciting destination  ever ..LOL ...I bet a day would come soon when the Cats would make Me and the Truth their religion  ...Their way of Life Tongue

@ Bold 5:   No articles ? No pictures  ? Hahhaa ..What kinda cranky magazine is that ? ...Thank Goddess I never subscribed ...Know what?  You Cats need a better editor to improve the silly content to an acceptable level ..LOL  I can take up the job if you promise me some adequately sweet  compensation package Tongue ...Stop  selling such sagillent stuff to the readers I say ...Or both me and those poor looted  readers  ll sue ya first for slugging em ..Evil Smile

@ The Topic: Hah ! I had never felt the need for Animals and Birds smileys like this before ..Yeah ...inclusion of such creatures looks inevitable now ..LOL

Vintu Tongue

Vintu LOL

Sounds like a superb deal ! LOL Red pls! Yeah - I think I would speak on behalf of all my fella cats and suggest ya to send us some of the Red stuff. It'll remind us of Pigeon blood .. something we all hanker to drink! Tongue I mean it would be an ace replacement. LOL .. on second thoughts Cat Juices for White Pigeon Wine does sound tempting. LOL

Death sentence is way too kind - Why else do you think we have so many prisoners in cages.. rather than adding them onto our restaurant menus .. we invest a lotta tax on them. Tongue Fair ? Lol ! You do realise its a Prison we speak off? being unfair is the only fair practice we follow. LOL Yeah I'm stoked - Maths done, now I look forward to the day I'll master Piglish - Pigeon talk, not Pig. Tongue

99 red balloons floating in the cat summer skies Tongue ... Scratch that - Make it 1000 - (10+12+30+15+13+2+5+3) colourful balloons in the sky! Smile

A day like that will arrive when Earth swaps position with Mercury , Jupiter with Neptune, Pluto with Saturn .. Milkyway with Whirlpool Galaxy ..Sunflower Galaxy with Tadpole Galaxy .. Sun with Moon .. Vintu! When is this day arriving? We'll add it to our calender & start writing up our religion based on ya. LOL

Ofcourse there are pictures and articles in our Magazine, but you're missing the point - They're mostly targeted for our Cat readers&lovers - Not Pigeon lovers - so I had hired the best one outta the best editors to edit the magazine just for your sake .. that's where the Pigeons articles & pictures go missing. Tongue .. Send us your CV though, we might have other positions open for ya - such as Modelling - what say? Something like your DP, with Pigeons on your shoulders.. head.. arms? sometimes cats ?  LOL

&& also a dislike button please - for times when I need a reminder of when not to use it - especially when it comes to Vintu's posts. Tongue

Edited by .Persian.Cat. - 27 October 2012 at 6:07am

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Vintu LOL

Sounds like a superb deal ! LOL Red pls! Yeah - I think I would speak on behalf of all my fella cats and suggest ya to send us some of the Red stuff. It'll remind us of Pigeon blood .. something we all hanker to drink! Tongue I mean it would be an ace replacement. LOL .. on second thoughts Cat Juices for White Pigeon Wine does sound tempting. LOL

Death sentence is way too kind - Why else do you think we have so many prisoners in cages.. rather than adding them onto our restaurant menus .. we invest a lotta tax on them. Tongue Fair ? Lol ! You do realise its a Prison we speak off? being unfair is the only fair practice we follow. LOL Yeah I'm stoked - Maths done, now I look forward to the day I'll master Piglish - Pigeon talk, not Pig. Tongue

99 red balloons floating in the cat summer skies Tongue ... Scratch that - Make it 1000 - (10+12+30+15+13+2+5+3) colourful balloons in the sky! Smile

A day like that will arrive when Earth swaps position with Mercury , Jupiter with Neptune, Pluto with Saturn .. Milkyway with Whirlpool Galaxy ..Sunflower Galaxy with Tadpole Galaxy .. Sun with Moon .. Vintu! When is this day arriving? We'll add it to our calender & start writing up our religion based on ya. LOL

Ofcourse there are pictures and articles in our Magazine, but you're missing the point - They're mostly targeted for our Cat readers&lovers - Not Pigeon lovers - so I had hired the best one outta the best editors to edit the magazine just for your sake .. that's where the Pigeons articles & pictures go missing. Tongue .. Send us your CV though, we might have other positions open for ya - such as Modelling - what say? Something like your DP, with Pigeons on your shoulders.. head.. arms? sometimes cats ?  LOL

&& also a dislike button please - for times when I need a reminder of when not to use it - especially when it comes to Vintu's posts. Tongue

Catty ...LOL

Haha ...As the everyday white wine ain't nuff to get ya off your face ...LOL .. No hell ...we ain't no felons ...You seem unaware of the huge revolt being brewed inside your own Cat camp ...Those cats who  denounce their leaders for making Cats the emblems of Death and agony for the pigeons and become the Mascots of a new era of LOVE and Peace between the two speicies . LOL  ...Those cats Donate the blood ..voluntarily to the wounded pigeons ..and help em fly again ..Smile

it 1000 - (10+12+30+15+13+2+5+3) colourful balloons in the sky!  <<<  Hehehe ...Is the Catland ready to handle such a sudden Balloon contingency ? LOL ...Don't forget the balloons are the dockets of peaceful interaction ..and they would always succeed the peace ...We can't enjoy such a lovely site when our sook pigeon friends are being mad to suffer..Ouch

@ Bold: 
Hahaha ..All those events Sound less phenomenal and exciting  than the Cats  loving and caring for the pigeons ...But I must warn ya catty ...Many pigeons well go spewin as their endurance levels are being challanged ...I can sense an all out war ..which seems imminent ...The pigeons and those who fought for their freedom would bring on their deadliest weapons ...sharp and stingy and turn the Deep misty catland valleys and high mountain ridges there into the battleground where the world's fiercest battle would be fought ...Ouch ...Your land would be infiltrated by our crusaders ...Who have been devising the siege for long . Tongue

Hahah ..Sure ..I need an entry into your funky land ..May that be as a Model ..i would choose my pigeons and my cats to strike a pose ..and tell them all your Devilish tales of atrocities that you hide in your fluffy  tails ..and turn em into rebels ...Tongue ...Hah ! I had never felt so close to being victorious ...LOL

@ The Topic:  Of course the smileys ..The idea of a  dislike button though seems to have been written off by many ...unless the users of that are kept anonymous ..Smile

SayNO2Fur.

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotence

I agree with Aahana

Omni ...Ouch

Show me a person who doesn't. Tongue... If it wasn't for her ..I wouldnta burdened my fingers more to make  this thread ...Tongue

Vintu ...LOL

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Catty ...LOL 

Haha ...As the everyday white wine ain't nuff to get ya off your face ...LOL .. No hell ...we ain't no felons ...You seem unaware of the huge revolt being brewed inside your own Cat camp ...Those cats who  denounce their leaders for making Cats the emblems of Death and agony for the pigeons and become the Mascots of a new era of LOVE and Peace between the two speicies . LOL  ...Those cats Donate the blood ..voluntarily to the wounded pigeons ..and help em fly again ..Smile

it 1000 - (10+12+30+15+13+2+5+3) colourful balloons in the sky!  <<<  Hehehe ...Is the Catland ready to handle such a sudden Balloon contingency ? LOL ...Don't forget the balloons are the dockets of peaceful interaction ..and they would always succeed the peace ...We can't enjoy such a lovely site when our sook pigeon friends are being mad to suffer..Ouch

@ Bold:  Hahaha ..All those events Sound less phenomenal and exciting  than the Cats  loving and caring for the pigeons ...But I must warn ya catty ...Many pigeons well go spewin as their endurance levels are being challanged ...I can sense an all out war ..which seems imminent ...The pigeons and those who fought for their freedom would bring on their deadliest weapons ...sharp and stingy and turn the Deep misty catland valleys and high mountain ridges there into the battleground where the world's fiercest battle would be fought ...Ouch ...Your land would be infiltrated by our crusaders ...Who have been devising the siege for long . Tongue

Hahah ..Sure ..I need an entry into your funky land ..May that be as a Model ..i would choose my pigeons and my cats to strike a pose ..and tell them all your Devilish tales of atrocities that you hide in your fluffy  tails ..and turn em into rebels ...Tongue ...Hah ! I had never felt so close to being victorious ...LOL

@ The Topic:  Of course the smileys ..The idea of a  dislike button though seems to have been written off by many ...unless the users of that are kept anonymous ..Smile

Vintu .. ah! My eyes&ears&tail ! Ouch  We thought our marbles would have been able to hypnotize ya enough to jump on our side of the fence but alas! Efforts gone down the drain.. Smart-feathers Pigeons. Tongue

Where does that practice take place - Pigeon lands? LOL Only their medical services could be this perplex, where a Cat's blood is used to assist wounded Pigeons. Tongue Good thing we never followed their customs - it would have been deadly for us to use their blood for anything else apart from beverages. LOL 

We ain't that cruel - A Pigeon would be released for every floating balloon. Tongue They'll embark on a new journey together - hand in hand .. harmoniously. (: 

An all out war? Perfect. We need more of those Pigeon farms running - the demand for Pigeon Egg & Milk has doubled since the time we defeated them in April. Tongue Lol we have atleast six times the stingy&sharp weapons they've got .. even a flick of our tail sends them shooting high .. I reckon they're better off collecting our blood .. there's gonna be many wounded Pigeons after their failed attack. LOL

Oh wow. Cruel. Ouch Care to tell me what I'm hiding behind my fluffy tail? LOL I'll feed them the opposite - so the next time you model with your chosen pigeons and cat's ... they'd wanna sting ya with their beaks and claws for boring them with my fake tales, and not telling them all that you hide behind your fluffy beard. LOL

Anonymous dislike would be like an anonymous opinion though. Ouch This calls for a dislike smiley. Smile

Edited by .Persian.Cat. - 28 October 2012 at 6:43pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top