Suggestions / Comments

Need you to heal our hurting fingers! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Persian.Cat.

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Vintage.W! LOL

You mean the points have met at a Peak ? Tongue Yeah.. we'll hit those targeted audience right on, even the ones from down below in the Valleys can't miss us. LOL but if they do .. I would prefer sliding down the steep hills, rather than jumping off the Peak in order to reach them. LOL

Lol ! Have ya not heard about those Pigeons that gang up against cats' attacking, pestering them with their beaks? LOL common sight in the lands of cats. LOL

I truly think we need some animals/birds emoticons .. providing us with a cuter method to express our emotions. Tongue yeah, even anger, and excitement. LOL

Catty LOL

Feel free to call me ..Vintu Blushing  <<<  Yay! That's how even the Step Principal at my UNI alluded to me LOL

@ Bold 1:  I get scared of the heights ...Steep hills ...Deep misty valleys . ..Even the thought is nuff to send shivers down my spine Ouch ...I would  close my eyes and cling to your fluffy tail as we go sliding down ...I would  rely upon your inherent cat skills for such acrobatics ...I hope you balance us  well ...LOL

@ Bold 2:  Haha ..Stop defaming the pigeons Cry...They are saintly creatures that denote peace ..Tongue I haven't known of pigeons with such sinister ways ...I have been bitten by a cat though and those deadly wounds just refuse to heal ...Ouch ..Its about time the Cats and the Pigeons learn to co exist ...Like us IF dwellers who despite of numerous tiffs pretend to maintain camaraderie to keep the show going ..LOL

@ Bold 3 @ The Topic:  This is a fabulous idea Tongue...I must commend ya and pat your back for that ...LOL  Yeah... The New Smileys can defo integrate animals , the birds, fishes even Yeti and Bunyips to express the emotions and moods in a more emphasizing manner ...Its like getting back to the basics, The origin from where the humans evolved the way they are today ...I hope the designer's at IF shall take this suggestion into consideration and present us with a amazing set of smileys that ll truly stand out and help us express ourselves impeccably ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SayNO2Fur.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need you to heal our hurting fingers! (Page 3)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Catty LOL 

Feel free to call me ..Vintu Blushing  <<<  Yay! That's how even the Step Principal at my UNI alluded to me LOL

@ Bold 1:  I get scared of the heights ...Steep hills ...Deep misty valleys . ..Even the thought is nuff to send shivers down my spine Ouch ...I would  close my eyes and cling to your fluffy tail as we go sliding down ...I would  rely upon your inherent cat skills for such acrobatics ...I hope you balance us  well ...LOL

@ Bold 2:  Haha ..Stop defaming the pigeons Cry...They are saintly creatures that denote peace ..Tongue I haven't known of pigeons with such sinister ways ...I have been bitten by a cat though and those deadly wounds just refuse to heal ...Ouch ..Its about time the Cats and the Pigeons learn to co exist ...Like us IF dwellers who despite of numerous tiffs pretend to maintain camaraderie to keep the show going ..LOL

@ Bold 3 @ The Topic:  This is a fabulous idea Tongue...I must commend ya and pat your back for that ...LOL  Yeah... The New Smileys can defo integrate animals , the birds, fishes even Yeti and Bunyips to express the emotions and moods in a more emphasizing manner ...Its like getting back to the basics, The origin from where the humans evolved the way they are today ...I hope the designer's at IF shall take this suggestion into consideration and present us with a amazing set of smileys that ll truly stand out and help us express ourselves impeccably ...Smile

Gotcha. Vintu it is. LOL Were you the Step-Principal at mine, some 400 years ago? I was referred to as Catty back then. LOL

What the heck am I pose to hold onto if you're gonna grab my tail!  LOL Yeah, Tail is what I use to balance myself. Tongue How about growing your self one? I can pass ya some Tail Growing Herbal Oil .. worked wonders on me.. at one point, I had about 40 tails. LOL Then we can grab each others, and mark a perfect landing together. LOL

That ain't a wound!  The cat musta been tryna show ya affection from his/her end. Whatta way to malign a Cats image. LOL True that, cept animals usually aint interested in pretending to like one another - a Human quality. Tongue

That was a nice way to put it. Smile Great Idea. Tongue Animals, Monsters, Ever day things .. We need smilies for all. That would surely heal our hurting fingers -  Intent of the topic attained. More emoticons means less typing. LOL

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Vintage.Wine
Gotcha. Vintu it is. LOL Were you the Step-Principal at mine, some 400 years ago? I was referred to as Catty back then. LOL
Tongue How about growing your self one? I can pass ya some Tail Growing Herbal Oil .. worked wonders on me.. at one point, I had about 40 tails. LOL

That ain't a wound!  The cat musta been tryna show ya affection from his/her end. Whatta way to malign a Cats image. LOL
Intent of the topic attained. More emoticons means less typing. LOL
[/QUOTE]

Carty 
..Tongue

@ Bold 1: Step principal ? Me?  Haha..It was a HER ..and I'm a HE Ouch  ..Stop mocking me Ouch ..You and I were in the same class and we both failed for like 6 times ...Despite of hiding notes everywhere and cheating together in the tests .LOL

@ Bold 2:  Hahaha ..Cat's will never change ..You are just as naughty as you were 400 years ago..LOL ..Remember how you slugged me then selling  the Oil to grow hair? I trusted ya, applied that only to be shocked later on as the Hair grew everywhere on my body (Even the mind  Tongue )but the HEAD Cry

@ Bold 3: Excuse ME LOL  I was never into cats till before a few days ..Tongue Hahaha ..Malign cat's image? ..WOW !  ..biting the sweet flesh off my bones was one reaper of a way to show affection..Come on .Get outta your hideout  now you cheeky thing ...and allow me to show  my affection for ya in the same way now ...Evil Smile

@ The Topic:  Yeah ..I dream of a day ...When all statements could be made, the emotions expressed with the smileys ...No text would be needed ..Keypads would become obsolete,  ...Arguments would end and the emotions would reign supreme Tongue

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 11 October 2012 at 10:40pm

SayNO2Fur.

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Carty  ..Tongue

@ Bold 1: Step principal ? Me?  Haha..It was a HER ..and I'm a HE Ouch  ..Stop mocking me Ouch ..You and I were in the same class and we both failed for like 6 times ...Despite of hiding notes everywhere and cheating together in the tests .LOL

@ Bold 2:  Hahaha ..Cat's will never change ..You are just as naughty as you were 400 years ago..LOL ..Remember how you slugged me then selling  the Oil to grow hair? I trusted ya, applied that only to be shocked later on as the Hair grew everywhere on my body (Even the mind  Tongue )but the HEAD Cry

@ Bold 3: Excuse ME LOL  I was never into cats till before a few days ..Tongue Hahaha ..Malign cat's image? ..WOW !  ..biting the sweet flesh off my bones was one reaper of a way to show affection..Come on .Get outta your hideout  now you cheeky thing ...and allow me to show  my affection for ya in the same way now ...Evil Smile

@ The Topic:  Yeah ..I dream of a day ...When all statements could be made, the emotions expressed with the smileys ...No text would be needed ..Keypads would become obsolete,  ...Arguments would end and the emotions would reign supreme Tongue

Vintu! LOL

Wth! LOL I passed that class on my very first attempt .. I just pretended to fail 6 times.. So I could help ya pass. Tongue Only if you had helped me further by actually copying those notes, rather than studying the examiners. LOL Now, I'll have to teach ya how to quote .. You messed up just then. LOL

I was just being kind, again - Long hair = More places to hide those notes. Makes cheating process a lot easier. Tongue & not to forget, it suited ya. LOL Try it out - this tail growing oil .. It'll work wonders.. I promise ya, tails will grow externally, even on your head this time. LOL

A Cat from South ain't the same as the Cats in your friendly neighbourhood -  So sure, go for it. Tongue I'll retaliate back with my newly installed surgical knives. They pop out of every where - even through my eyes at times. I would worry about your flesh if I were you.  LOL  

The way you made it sound like - You're right: one can only dream of such a day when they run out of sane things to dream about. LOL Jjs. Tongue

Edited by .Persian.Cat. - 12 October 2012 at 9:53am

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Vintu! LOL

Wth! LOL I passed that class on my very first attempt .. I just pretended to fail 6 times.. So I could help ya pass. Tongue Only if you had helped me further by actually copying those notes, rather than studying the examiners. LOL Now, I'll have to teach ya how to quote .. You messed up just then. LOL

A Cat from South ain't the same as the Cats in your friendly neighbourhood -  So sure, go for it. Tongue I'll retaliate back with my newly installed surgical knives. They pop out of every where - even through my eyes at times. I would worry about your flesh if I were you.  LOL  

The way you made it sound like - You're right: one can only dream of such a day when they run out of sane things to dream about. LOL Jjs. Tongue

Catto  LOL

@ Bold 1:  Hahhaaha ...Caught ya  Evil Smile...I have been waiting for this confession with a batted breathe for the past 400 years ..Cool ...Let me tell ya the truth now ..I WERE The Principal of your UNI LOL ..I knew you guys hid notes everywhere, cheated and got away with that  with a Coveted Degree of my UNI ..But none could ever catch you cheeky people .. ..But as always the patience has paid off wonderfully well ..LOL ..Let me cancel your certificates / the degrees now right away...Evil Smile ..Smart ME ..Blushing

@ Bold 2:  A CAT is a CAT is  a CAT ..it doesn't matter where she hails from ..They are shrewd operators that make the pigeon's life a bummer of an experience ...Knives don't work on me..Cause I have no flesh that clings to my body ..Which is reduced to a skeleton after existing for hundreds of years ..Even the best embalmed mummies shed all flesh in such period ..So bring it on you Evil thing .. LOL

@ Bold 3 and the Topic:  True that ..But I believe in the MODSHIP here on the Suggestions Forum ..Who won't be too tetchy about the issue and implement such changes with alacrity..Though with time ..Step By Step ..I mean Tongue So Pray to your CAT GODS that such changes happen and the bliss returns to our desolated E Lives ..Yet again LOL

SayNO2Fur.

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Catto  LOL

@ Bold 1:  Hahhaaha ...Caught ya  Evil Smile...I have been waiting for this confession with a batted breathe for the past 400 years ..Cool ...Let me tell ya the truth now ..I WERE The Principal of your UNI LOL ..I knew you guys hid notes everywhere, cheated and got away with that  with a Coveted Degree of my UNI ..But none could ever catch you cheeky people .. ..But as always the patience has paid off wonderfully well ..LOL ..Let me cancel your certificates / the degrees now right away...Evil Smile ..Smart ME ..Blushing

@ Bold 2:  A CAT is a CAT is  a CAT ..it doesn't matter where she hails from ..They are shrewd operators that make the pigeon's life a bummer of an experience ...Knives don't work on me..Cause I have no flesh that clings to my body ..Which is reduced to a skeleton after existing for hundreds of years ..Even the best embalmed mummies shed all flesh in such period ..So bring it on you Evil thing .. LOL

@ Bold 3 and the Topic:  True that ..But I believe in the MODSHIP here on the Suggestions Forum ..Who won't be too tetchy about the issue and implement such changes with alacrity..Though with time ..Step By Step ..I mean Tongue So Pray to your CAT GODS that such changes happen and the bliss returns to our desolated E Lives ..Yet again LOL

Whiny .. Winey. LOL

Haha. Sorry to rain on your parade but I must let ya know that I'm not 400+ years old, even If I look so. LOL Just under 200, so I ain't the one who procured degrees from your University.Tongue I can still come over, get my current ones cancelled if ya wanna though - for the sake of it, since I hold none. LOL

A Pigeon is a Pigeon is a Pigeon too .. Alright, since being a cat ain't gonna cause damages to your fleshless body .. I'll gear up as a Pigeon. LOL The beaks would come handy rending those bones off ya - it'll feed the dogs for a night or two. Tongue Make sure you're back with flesh&bones in the meantime. LOL

Ohyes! The Cat Gods. They're lovely, never let a cat down. Tongue They resemble Pigeons.. a flock of Pigeons. Ouch Yeah, the only down side to them .. I can draw them for ya - Implementation of such figures in forms of smiley's a must. Smile

Edited by .Persian.Cat. - 15 October 2012 at 10:11am

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Whiny .. Winey. LOL

Haha. Sorry to rain on your parade but I must let ya know that I'm not 400+ years old, even If I look so. LOL Just under 200, so I ain't the one who procured degrees from your University.Tongue I can still come over, get my current ones cancelled if ya wanna though - for the sake of it, since I hold none. LOL <<< Catty ..YhaYhaYha...LOL  and what makes ya assume my UNI story was true ? I faked that too ..To make ya blurt out the truth about your material age ..You are getting there .a real fast like a true Cat ..No wonder if youend up reducing your age to your real one soon ..In 20's that is ..LOL <<<  That's my notion .And I never go wrong with none.. LOL

A Pigeon is a Pigeon is a Pigeon too .. Alright, since being a cat ain't gonna cause damages to your fleshless body .. I'll gear up as a Pigeon. LOL The beaks would come handy rending those bones off ya - it'll feed the dogs for a night or two. Tongue Make sure you're back with flesh&bones in the meantime. LOL   <<< Hahaha ..That's exactly what I wanted .keep the razor sharp teeth and those sinister claws at bay ..and bring on the real thing...The pigeons ..LOL.. I would retaliate to their initial offense with a weapon much lethal than all knives.. Love and Care that is ..Much needed for that specie .LOL

Ohyes! The Cat Gods. They're lovely, never let a cat down. Tongue They resemble Pigeons.. a flock of Pigeons. Ouch Yeah, the only down side to them .. I can draw them for ya - Implementation of such figures in forms of smiley's a must. Smile   <<< That's grouse..I can sense the dawn of euphemism with the mention of pigeons resembling the Gods here ..Which would soon turn into a lovely bright morning heralding the victory of Pigeons over sinister Cats ..LOL  Of course I too believe PIGEONS as a SMILEY of peace is a great idea ..Like those White flags of TRUCE they flash ...Send over a pigeon and say you want peace without saying a word...

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 15 October 2012 at 10:41pm

SayNO2Fur.

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Catty ..YhaYhaYha...LOL  and what makes ya assume my UNI story was true ? I faked that too ..To make ya blurt out the truth about your material age ..You are getting there .a real fast like a true Cat ..No wonder if youend up reducing your age to your real one soon ..In 20's that is ..LOL <<<  That's my notion .And I never go wrong with none.. LOL

Hahaha ..That's exactly what I wanted .keep the razor sharp teeth and those sinister claws at bay ..and bring on the real thing...The pigeons ..LOL.. I would retaliate to their initial offense with a weapon much lethal than all knives.. Love and Care that is ..Much needed for that specie .LOL

That's grouse..I can sense the dawn of euphemism with the mention of pigeons resembling the Gods here ..Which would soon turn into a lovely bright morning heralding the victory of Pigeons over sinister Cats ..LOL  Of course I too believe PIGEONS as a SMILEY of peace is a great idea ..Like those White flags of TRUCE they flash ...Send over a pigeon and say you want peace without saying a word...

Vintu! Tongue

Oh!! LOL So you're a profound liar too aye. LOL I've been working on my lying skills for a while now - Got a Poly test to take next month .. Wth's making ya lie so much though! Tongue 20's ? LOL Yeah, that was me some 79 odd years ago. There's always a first for everything - Congo for your first incorrect notion. Tongue

Pigeon's hold no value for Love&Care! Especially not when they'd be indulged in pecking away your body - whatever that may consist of. LOL I suggest you come up with a better retaliation method .. Maybe grabbing a Cat or few would be useful. Tongue  

Lol! Cat's ain't sinister - Quit dissing those saintlike creatures. LOL Obviously, you haven't see any of the existing Pigeon Gods - around a thousand of them look like Cats. Tongue Yep, please send some of those peaceful creatures over - truce will turn into ecurt, the opposite that is. LOL Peace Winey ( *)>.. Tongue

Vintage.Wine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top