Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Persian.Cat.

Vintu! πŸ˜†

Wth! πŸ˜† I passed that class on my very first attempt .. I just pretended to fail 6 times.. So I could help ya pass. πŸ˜› Only if you had helped me further by actually copying those notes, rather than studying the examiners. πŸ˜† Now, I'll have to teach ya how to quote .. You messed up just then. πŸ˜†

A Cat from South ain't the same as the Cats in your friendly neighbourhood -  So sure, go for it. πŸ˜› I'll retaliate back with my newly installed surgical knives. They pop out of every where - even through my eyes at times. I would worry about your flesh if I were you.  πŸ˜†  

The way you made it sound like - You're right: one can only dream of such a day when they run out of sane things to dream about. πŸ˜† Jjs. πŸ˜›

Catto  πŸ˜†

@ Bold 1:  Hahhaaha ...Caught ya  😈...I have been waiting for this confession with a batted breathe for the past 400 years ..😎 ...Let me tell ya the truth now ..I WERE The Principal of your UNI πŸ˜† ..I knew you guys hid notes everywhere, cheated and got away with that  with a Coveted Degree of my UNI ..But none could ever catch you cheeky people .. ..But as always the patience has paid off wonderfully well ..πŸ˜† ..Let me cancel your certificates / the degrees now right away...😈 ..Smart ME ..☺️

@ Bold 2:  A CAT is a CAT is  a CAT ..it doesn't matter where she hails from ..They are shrewd operators that make the pigeon's life a bummer of an experience ...Knives don't work on me..Cause I have no flesh that clings to my body ..Which is reduced to a skeleton after existing for hundreds of years ..Even the best embalmed mummies shed all flesh in such period ..So bring it on you Evil thing .. πŸ˜†

@ Bold 3 and the Topic:  True that ..But I believe in the MODSHIP here on the Suggestions Forum ..Who won't be too tetchy about the issue and implement such changes with alacrity..Though with time ..Step By Step ..I mean πŸ˜› So Pray to your CAT GODS that such changes happen and the bliss returns to our desolated E Lives ..Yet again πŸ˜†

Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vintage.Wine

Catto  πŸ˜†

@ Bold 1:  Hahhaaha ...Caught ya  😈...I have been waiting for this confession with a batted breathe for the past 400 years ..😎 ...Let me tell ya the truth now ..I WERE The Principal of your UNI πŸ˜† ..I knew you guys hid notes everywhere, cheated and got away with that  with a Coveted Degree of my UNI ..But none could ever catch you cheeky people .. ..But as always the patience has paid off wonderfully well ..πŸ˜† ..Let me cancel your certificates / the degrees now right away...😈 ..Smart ME ..☺️

@ Bold 2:  A CAT is a CAT is  a CAT ..it doesn't matter where she hails from ..They are shrewd operators that make the pigeon's life a bummer of an experience ...Knives don't work on me..Cause I have no flesh that clings to my body ..Which is reduced to a skeleton after existing for hundreds of years ..Even the best embalmed mummies shed all flesh in such period ..So bring it on you Evil thing .. πŸ˜†

@ Bold 3 and the Topic:  True that ..But I believe in the MODSHIP here on the Suggestions Forum ..Who won't be too tetchy about the issue and implement such changes with alacrity..Though with time ..Step By Step ..I mean πŸ˜› So Pray to your CAT GODS that such changes happen and the bliss returns to our desolated E Lives ..Yet again πŸ˜†

Whiny .. Winey. πŸ˜†

Haha. Sorry to rain on your parade but I must let ya know that I'm not 400+ years old, even If I look so. πŸ˜† Just under 200, so I ain't the one who procured degrees from your University.πŸ˜› I can still come over, get my current ones cancelled if ya wanna though - for the sake of it, since I hold none. πŸ˜†

A Pigeon is a Pigeon is a Pigeon too .. Alright, since being a cat ain't gonna cause damages to your fleshless body .. I'll gear up as a Pigeon. πŸ˜† The beaks would come handy rending those bones off ya - it'll feed the dogs for a night or two. πŸ˜› Make sure you're back with flesh&bones in the meantime. πŸ˜†

Ohyes! The Cat Gods. They're lovely, never let a cat down. πŸ˜› They resemble Pigeons.. a flock of Pigeons.  Yeah, the only down side to them .. I can draw them for ya - Implementation of such figures in forms of smiley's a must. πŸ˜Š
Edited by .Persian.Cat. - 11 years ago
Vintage.Wine thumbnail

Whiny .. Winey. πŸ˜†

Haha. Sorry to rain on your parade but I must let ya know that I'm not 400+ years old, even If I look so. πŸ˜† Just under 200, so I ain't the one who procured degrees from your University.πŸ˜› I can still come over, get my current ones cancelled if ya wanna though - for the sake of it, since I hold none. πŸ˜† <<< Catty ..YhaYhaYha...πŸ˜†  and what makes ya assume my UNI story was true ? I faked that too ..To make ya blurt out the truth about your material age ..You are getting there .a real fast like a true Cat ..No wonder if youend up reducing your age to your real one soon ..In 20's that is ..πŸ˜† <<<  That's my notion .And I never go wrong with none.. πŸ˜†

A Pigeon is a Pigeon is a Pigeon too .. Alright, since being a cat ain't gonna cause damages to your fleshless body .. I'll gear up as a Pigeon. πŸ˜† The beaks would come handy rending those bones off ya - it'll feed the dogs for a night or two. πŸ˜› Make sure you're back with flesh&bones in the meantime. πŸ˜†   <<< Hahaha ..That's exactly what I wanted .keep the razor sharp teeth and those sinister claws at bay ..and bring on the real thing...The pigeons ..πŸ˜†.. I would retaliate to their initial offense with a weapon much lethal than all knives.. Love and Care that is ..Much needed for that specie .πŸ˜†

Ohyes! The Cat Gods. They're lovely, never let a cat down. πŸ˜› They resemble Pigeons.. a flock of Pigeons.  Yeah, the only down side to them .. I can draw them for ya - Implementation of such figures in forms of smiley's a must. πŸ˜Š   <<< That's grouse..I can sense the dawn of euphemism with the mention of pigeons resembling the Gods here ..Which would soon turn into a lovely bright morning heralding the victory of Pigeons over sinister Cats ..πŸ˜†  Of course I too believe PIGEONS as a SMILEY of peace is a great idea ..Like those White flags of TRUCE they flash ...Send over a pigeon and say you want peace without saying a word...

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 11 years ago
Chatoyant. thumbnail

Catty ..YhaYhaYha...πŸ˜†  and what makes ya assume my UNI story was true ? I faked that too ..To make ya blurt out the truth about your material age ..You are getting there .a real fast like a true Cat ..No wonder if youend up reducing your age to your real one soon ..In 20's that is ..πŸ˜† <<<  That's my notion .And I never go wrong with none.. πŸ˜†

Hahaha ..That's exactly what I wanted .keep the razor sharp teeth and those sinister claws at bay ..and bring on the real thing...The pigeons ..πŸ˜†.. I would retaliate to their initial offense with a weapon much lethal than all knives.. Love and Care that is ..Much needed for that specie .πŸ˜†

That's grouse..I can sense the dawn of euphemism with the mention of pigeons resembling the Gods here ..Which would soon turn into a lovely bright morning heralding the victory of Pigeons over sinister Cats ..πŸ˜†  Of course I too believe PIGEONS as a SMILEY of peace is a great idea ..Like those White flags of TRUCE they flash ...Send over a pigeon and say you want peace without saying a word...

Vintu! πŸ˜›

Oh!! πŸ˜† So you're a profound liar too aye. πŸ˜† I've been working on my lying skills for a while now - Got a Poly test to take next month .. Wth's making ya lie so much though! πŸ˜› 20's ? πŸ˜† Yeah, that was me some 79 odd years ago. There's always a first for everything - Congo for your first incorrect notion. πŸ˜›

Pigeon's hold no value for Love&Care! Especially not when they'd be indulged in pecking away your body - whatever that may consist of. πŸ˜† I suggest you come up with a better retaliation method .. Maybe grabbing a Cat or few would be useful. πŸ˜›  

Lol! Cat's ain't sinister - Quit dissing those saintlike creatures. πŸ˜† Obviously, you haven't see any of the existing Pigeon Gods - around a thousand of them look like Cats. πŸ˜› Yep, please send some of those peaceful creatures over - truce will turn into ecurt, the opposite that is. πŸ˜† Peace Winey ( *)>.. πŸ˜›

Vintage.Wine thumbnail

Vintu! πŸ˜›
Oh!! πŸ˜† So you're a profound liar too aye. πŸ˜† I've been working on my lying skills for a while now - Got a Poly test to take next month .. Wth's making ya lie so much though! πŸ˜› 20's ? πŸ˜† Yeah, that was me some 79 odd years ago. There's always a first for everything - Congo for your first incorrect notion. πŸ˜›

Pigeon's hold no value for Love&Care! Especially not when they'd be indulged in pecking away your body - whatever that may consist of. πŸ˜† I suggest you come up with a better retaliation method .. Maybe grabbing a Cat or few would be useful. πŸ˜›  

Lol! Cat's ain't sinister - Quit dissing those saintlike creatures. πŸ˜† Obviously, you haven't see any of the existing Pigeon Gods - around a thousand of them look like Cats. πŸ˜› Yep, please send some of those peaceful creatures over - truce will turn into ecurt, the opposite that is. πŸ˜† Peace Winey ( *)>.. πŸ˜›

Catty ..  Bugger me dead ! πŸ˜†  So you are 99 ? Really ? Haha .So a decade younger than me eh!  How about we Celebrating your 100th the next year together with my 110th ? A nice romantic candle light dinner by some exotic Cat Land Seashore ? πŸ˜† ( Don't ask me what ll happen when I ll cheekily blow the candle out ...A Surprise Surprise situation it ll be.. May be a beat shocking too .. πŸ˜† ) ..And we ll talk the truce between the Cats and the Pigeons ..and would dance the night away as we celebrate the upcoming dawn of Cat and Pigeon Co Existence ..πŸ˜†

Hahaha ..The point though remains ..Would such wonderful smileys come into existence before we head out on a date ? Next year that is .. <<< Kidding πŸ˜†

Chatoyant. thumbnail

Catty ..  Bugger me dead ! πŸ˜†  So you are 99 ? Really ? Haha .So a decade younger than me eh!  How about we Celebrating your 100th the next year together with my 110th ? A nice romantic candle light dinner by some exotic Cat Land Seashore ? πŸ˜† ( Don't ask me what ll happen when I ll cheekily blow the candle out ...A Surprise Surprise situation it ll be.. May be a beat shocking too .. πŸ˜† ) ..And we ll talk the truce between the Cats and the Pigeons ..and would dance the night away as we celebrate the upcoming dawn of Cat and Pigeon Co Existence ..πŸ˜†

Hahaha ..The point though remains ..Would such wonderful smileys come into existence before we head out on a date ? Next year that is .. <<< Kidding πŸ˜†

Winey! πŸ˜›

Aw haha you look so young though - Your DP! πŸ˜† Sweet, sounds like a plan - I'll jot it down in my diary - 30th Feb shall be the day of celebration for us & our fella Cats+Pigeons! πŸ˜› Just a heads up - You'll feel a lot safer without any sorta light - especially if you're gonna have to see what 99 year timespan does to some. πŸ˜† So, In the darkness we shall rise; above the animosity, and emerge as true winners. πŸ˜†

Oh, I doubt it.  I'll bank on our 1000th birthday arriving earlier than the implementation of new smileys. πŸ˜†
Vintage.Wine thumbnail

Winey! πŸ˜›

Aw haha you look so young though - Your DP! πŸ˜† Sweet, sounds like a plan - I'll jot it down in my diary - 30th Feb shall be the day of celebration for us & our fella Cats+Pigeons! πŸ˜› Just a heads up - You'll feel a lot safer without any sorta light - especially if you're gonna have to see what 99 year timespan does to some. πŸ˜† So, In the darkness we shall rise; above the animosity, and emerge as true winners. πŸ˜†

Oh, I doubt it.  I'll bank on our 1000th birthday arriving earlier than the implementation of new smileys. πŸ˜†

Catty ..WTH ... πŸ˜†

Don't go by the DP pictures ..They are deceptive ..That was my pic taken on the 33rd of July 2092  BC  ☺️ ...I look more stunningly handsome now ..Even the beauties that ll born next year can tell πŸ˜† ...

30th Of  February ?  ..Um .Sure ..but that's if the cops don't apprehend me ..πŸ˜† ..As February  is usually the month when my Business Activity is at its peak ...and the police get jealous of me for the huge fortune I make during that month ..So they arrest me needlessly ..But anyways ..If I'm behind the bars on the 30th ...We can always stall the party of a day or two ..So 33rd Of February it ll be ...

@ Bold:  Hahaha ...Of course ..I have already formed nuff notions about your breathtaking beauty ..But looks like you ain't able to reckon that .You might need a special mirror to check yourself out in that ...I have one such Mirror ..Handmade in the year 1433 <<<< πŸ˜†  That never lies ...I ll send that over to ya with my Pigeon Express Mail / Goods delivery system .. Expect to receive that shortly ..any time before the End of the World that is πŸ˜†

@ The Topic:  I believe the MOD here doesn't handle things perfunctorily ..So the efforts would be made..and then it comes to the authorities and their will to implement such changes ..So let's hope for the best ... 

Cheers !

Vintu πŸ˜›

Chatoyant. thumbnail

Catty ..WTH ... πŸ˜†

Don't go by the DP pictures ..They are deceptive ..That was my pic taken on the 33rd of July 2092  BC  ☺️ ...I look more stunningly handsome now ..Even the beauties that ll born next year can tell πŸ˜† ...

30th Of  February ?  ..Um .Sure ..but that's if the cops don't apprehend me ..πŸ˜† ..As February  is usually the month when my Business Activity is at its peak ...and the police get jealous of me for the huge fortune I make during that month ..So they arrest me needlessly ..But anyways ..If I'm behind the bars on the 30th ...We can always stall the party of a day or two ..So 33rd Of February it ll be ...

@ Bold:  Hahaha ...Of course ..I have already formed nuff notions about your breathtaking beauty ..But looks like you ain't able to reckon that .You might need a special mirror to check yourself out in that ...I have one such Mirror ..Handmade in the year 1433 <<<< πŸ˜†  That never lies ...I ll send that over to ya with my Pigeon Express Mail / Goods delivery system .. Expect to receive that shortly ..any time before the End of the World that is πŸ˜†

@ The Topic:  I believe the MOD here doesn't handle things perfunctorily ..So the efforts would be made..and then it comes to the authorities and their will to implement such changes ..So let's hope for the best ... 

Cheers !

Vintu πŸ˜›

Vintu πŸ˜†

That date doesn't exist in any of my diaries or calenders.  If its BC for Before Cats then I surely know why it doesn't. πŸ˜† Screw dates anyways - Pigeons&Cat have both cohesively agreed over ya looking even younger than what you looked on 33 July 2092! πŸ˜› First step towards togetherness by the lot. πŸ˜†

Wth! πŸ˜† What kinda business are you into - smuggling cats?  πŸ˜† But that's okay - If you're in the prison on 30th Feb   - That's like my second home. I'm pulled in for a visit and invited for a stay every second day. πŸ˜† The celebration must commence on the date planned, not three days later. πŸ˜› I've already sent out invitations to all of Cat Committee Members. πŸ˜†

Ah! Another Notion. πŸ˜† Congo again, your second incorrect one within few days. πŸ˜† A massive change for ya. πŸ˜† Ohyes I got your mirror .. It cracked the second I put my hands on it - I've sent ya a replica from the same service... Well Sort of a replica  Made in year 1333.. so not as clear as yours, will give ya blurry reflection but still works. πŸ˜†

Yeah, the long procedure - I'm sure the steps would have been taken.😊
Vintage.Wine thumbnail

Vintu πŸ˜†

That date doesn't exist in any of my diaries or calenders.  If its BC for Before Cats then I surely know why it doesn't. πŸ˜† Screw dates anyways - Pigeons&Cat have both cohesively agreed over ya looking even younger than what you looked on 33 July 2092! πŸ˜› First step towards togetherness by the lot. πŸ˜†

Wth! πŸ˜† What kinda business are you into - smuggling cats?  πŸ˜† But that's okay - If you're in the prison on 30th Feb   - That's like my second home. I'm pulled in for a visit and invited for a stay every second day. πŸ˜† The celebration must commence on the date planned, not three days later. πŸ˜› I've already sent out invitations to all of Cat Committee Members. πŸ˜†

Ah! Another Notion. πŸ˜† Congo again, your second incorrect one within few days. πŸ˜† A massive change for ya. πŸ˜† Ohyes I got your mirror .. It cracked the second I put my hands on it - I've sent ya a replica from the same service... Well Sort of a replica  Made in year 1333.. so not as clear as yours, will give ya blurry reflection but still works. πŸ˜†

Yeah, the long procedure - I'm sure the steps would have been taken.😊

CaTee - hee !!  πŸ˜†

@ Bold 1:  Tha cats have always been known to lag in everything .Even the time ..Its high time they gathered their clues from the Witty and Vibrant Pigeons and sync their calenders with that of the pigeons πŸ˜›  ..Rather than being jealous of those lovely birds and caging and torturing em ..You Nazi Rex πŸ˜†

@ Bold 2:  Screw the committee members I say ..I would only deal with their Queen ...That's you ... πŸ˜† ..They would surrender once you do ...Which should be shortly ..πŸ˜†

Cat smuggler ...Hahaha ..No ..πŸ˜†  ..I'm a freedom fighter ..I help the pigeons flutter their wings again when its February ..when they sweat, trapped in those tiny HOT cages ...And help them see the light of the day .. πŸ˜† ..That's why the cops loathe me ..Those cunning cats in disguise ...πŸ˜†

@ Bold 3:  Hahaha ..Smart me to fool ya yet again ..πŸ˜†  I never sent the original masterpiece mirror ..fake it was ..and my Spy Pigeons did well taking your pictures with the cameras they hid under their wings ..The picture are with me now ..Cute ones ..I would send ya those pictures now ..to shatter  your prejudices ..and make ya aware of the reality far prettier than even the imaginations ..πŸ˜†

@ The Topic:  To sum it up I would like to say that ..Some spiffed smiley set would only add to the glory of IF which in many ways is far superior than most forums I have ever known ...So I appeal  to the MOD here ..Once again to hear the clamour and act on that ..the way you always do ..πŸ˜›

Chatoyant. thumbnail

CaTee - hee !!  πŸ˜†

@ Bold 1:  Tha cats have always been known to lag in everything .Even the time ..Its high time they gathered their clues from the Witty and Vibrant Pigeons and sync their calenders with that of the pigeons πŸ˜›  ..Rather than being jealous of those lovely birds and caging and torturing em ..You Nazi Rex πŸ˜†

@ Bold 2:  Screw the committee members I say ..I would only deal with their Queen ...That's you ... πŸ˜† ..They would surrender once you do ...Which should be shortly ..πŸ˜†

Cat smuggler ...Hahaha ..No ..πŸ˜†  ..I'm a freedom fighter ..I help the pigeons flutter their wings again when its February ..when they sweat, trapped in those tiny HOT cages ...And help them see the light of the day .. πŸ˜† ..That's why the cops loathe me ..Those cunning cats in disguise ...πŸ˜†

@ Bold 3:  Hahaha ..Smart me to fool ya yet again ..πŸ˜†  I never sent the original masterpiece mirror ..fake it was ..and my Spy Pigeons did well taking your pictures with the cameras they hid under their wings ..The picture are with me now ..Cute ones ..I would send ya those pictures now ..to shatter  your prejudices ..and make ya aware of the reality far prettier than even the imaginations ..πŸ˜†

@ The Topic:  To sum it up I would like to say that ..Some spiffed smiley set would only add to the glory of IF which in many ways is far superior than most forums I have ever known ...So I appeal  to the MOD here ..Once again to hear the clamour and act on that ..the way you always do ..πŸ˜›

Vintu πŸ˜†

Wth πŸ˜› Did ya just call me serious.. dull? πŸ˜† & Asked me to gather clues from Pigeons? Lol ! Now that's the funniest something I've heard in a while .. I shall forward this statement to other members ..  we'll keep you in mind when awards for the funniest outsider is being handed out at our annual event. If you win - You'll be the first Pigeon supporter to have ever held an award from us. πŸ˜† <-- Here we all hope it was a joke .. since we know why they're kept in cages ..they know nothing cept beak fighting.. need to learn a lot from us. πŸ˜›

Other Committee members are far more superior than me.  I rank the highest from the bottom of the list. πŸ˜† But - I have a deal for ya .. I'll try convince them .. if ya pay me under the table - Payment of 60 pigeons in their hot / trashy cages... deal? πŸ˜†

Lol ..right.. those cops..  I getcha .. Yeah they grab one when they're at their pinnacle.. in your case..  your success in freedom fighting .. I hear they're in process of making new spacious cages for Pigeons .. so they can sweat peacefully, be tortured peacefully.. even provides them space to move their beaks .. spread their wings and so forth. πŸ˜†

Oh .. awesome ..  please do send me those pics .. We'll add them to our Catzone Magazine - Special Halloween Edition ..They've gotta be spooky..  send them in before 26th of this month .. Thanks .. I'll definitely send ya a free copy .. if you promise to subscribe to it for the next 77 years ..(free gift of beak clippers included with the membership). πŸ˜†