Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Persian.Cat.

Call it a 'Disagree' button, it won't sound as bad, and would pretty much mean the same. πŸ˜›

& Yeah ! More Smiley's sounds good .. The lot hasn't changed much , or at all since 2005.

Ahahahahha πŸ˜†  Cheeky you ..(  I know most cat's are  ) Its the same as alluding to William Shakespeare as  Willie ..or  Shaky πŸ˜†  according to your choice .The mighty Bard behind the name though remains the same ...πŸ˜† ..I ll recite for ya a poem that he NEVER wrote on Cat's πŸ˜›  ..Later on as i pretend to remember that πŸ˜†

Yeah ..So most of us feel the need for newer sweeter smileys ..Give your inputs too ...Pouting, Kissing ..Mewing ? Biting ?   <<<<< πŸ˜†

Sheesh! This is crazy ..I better cut out before I end up making this look like am Essay on Cat's πŸ˜†

Thank you πŸ˜›
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The dislike button is a disaster everywhere, as I have seen some forums implementing them and then remove it later. It just spreads anger, people trolling and attacking certain users. At least the Like button spreads only positivity.

But yeah, definitely agree about the emoticons. They need a wider range and of better quality too.

Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vintage.Wine

Ahahahahha πŸ˜†  Cheeky you ..(  I know most cat's are  ) Its the same as alluding to William Shakespeare as  Willie ..or  Shaky πŸ˜†  according to your choice .The mighty Bard behind the name though remains the same ...πŸ˜† ..I ll recite for ya a poem that he NEVER wrote on Cat's πŸ˜›  ..Later on as i pretend to remember that πŸ˜†

Yeah ..So most of us feel the need for newer sweeter smileys ..Give your inputs too ...Pouting, Kissing ..Mewing ? Biting ?   <<<<< πŸ˜†

Sheesh! This is crazy ..I better cut out before I end up making this look like am Essay on Cat's πŸ˜†

Thank you πŸ˜›

Willie and Shaky ? πŸ˜† Never heard of one alluding to him with those names. πŸ˜† But, exactly my point .. Vintage Wine, or Antique Wine .. Dislike button or Disagree button , as long as the point gets through. πŸ˜›

Yeah, your in-depth knowledge on cats is manifest. πŸ˜› Add: licking, purring, clawing to Meowing and biting smiley's as well. πŸ˜† Though, I was thinking more along the lines of .. Thanking, Pleasing, Waving, Waiting, Gifting .. etc. πŸ˜Š <-- This looks super fake .. could do with a couple of new smiling face smiley too. πŸ˜† 

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

The dislike button is a disaster everywhere, as I have seen some forums implementing them and then remove it later. It just spreads anger, people trolling and attacking certain users. At least the Like button spreads only positivity.

But yeah, definitely agree about the emoticons. They need a wider range and of better quality too.

Freethinka πŸ˜›

True that ..Dislike button is strictly for the brave hearts  πŸ˜† Who can candidly dislike posts .. keeping all biased and wussy decisions( To like  even the mediocre posts by their friends..) at bay ..and for those who can bear the brunt of a million dislikes πŸ˜†

I must commend Aahaana again for the contrivance..Anonymity might help a lot in case of dislikes ..and people would flock all threads to do so ..Thereby helping IF attract more hits that would raise their revenues stupendously πŸ˜†  Hahaha .Wow I feel like a Business Prodigy again ☺️

Haha Yeah ..everybody concurs with the idea of more smileys ..the time is right to implement them as I and many more can't wait to ...Pout, Bat eyelashes..and even kiss the ones we like in a contemporary way .. πŸ˜†

Thank you for the comment 😊
Vintage.Wine thumbnail

Willie and Shaky ? πŸ˜† Never heard of one alluding to him with those names. πŸ˜† But, exactly my point .. Vintage Wine, or Antique Wine .. Dislike button or Disagree button , as long as the point gets through. πŸ˜›

Yeah, your in-depth knowledge on cats is manifest. πŸ˜› Add: licking, purring, clawing to Meowing and biting smiley's as well. πŸ˜† Though, I was thinking more along the lines of .. Thanking, Pleasing, Waving, Waiting, Gifting .. etc. πŸ˜Š <-- This looks super fake .. could do with a couple of new smiling face smiley too. πŸ˜† 

P. Cat πŸ˜›
 Dead set !  Our points concur and meet at a Point which stands tall above all points ..πŸ˜† And we need to push that point in a collective effort so that it reaches the targeted audience pretty well..πŸ˜› To the point of conception of new IF smileys by them πŸ˜› 

Hahaha Yeah ..Cat's always intrigue me ...Cats amongst the animals and Pigeons amongst the birds ..But I always side with the pigeons when a cat bails em up..( Which is a common sight)  πŸ˜› 

Haha that story apart ..Yeah ..Such smileys ie :  Waving, Kissing , Gifting and even Slapping <<< (Yeah Anger, Excitement are also the emotions commonly exhibited by people)  ..should be engendered πŸ˜›

Chatoyant. thumbnail

P. Cat πŸ˜› 
 Dead set !  Our points concur and meet at a Point which stands tall above all points ..πŸ˜† And we need to push that point in a collective effort so that it reaches the targeted audience pretty well..πŸ˜› To the point of conception of new IF smileys by them πŸ˜›  

Hahaha Yeah ..Cat's always intrigue me ...Cats amongst the animals and Pigeons amongst the birds ..But I always side with the pigeons when a cat bails em up..( Which is a common sight)  πŸ˜›  

Haha that story apart ..Yeah ..Such smileys ie :  Waving, Kissing , Gifting and even Slapping <<< (Yeah Anger, Excitement are also the emotions commonly exhibited by people)  ..should be engendered πŸ˜›

Vintage.W! πŸ˜†

You mean the points have met at a Peak ? πŸ˜› Yeah.. we'll hit those targeted audience right on, even the ones from down below in the Valleys can't miss us. πŸ˜† but if they do .. I would prefer sliding down the steep hills, rather than jumping off the Peak in order to reach them. πŸ˜†

Lol ! Have ya not heard about those Pigeons that gang up against cats' attacking, pestering them with their beaks? πŸ˜† common sight in the lands of cats. πŸ˜†

I truly think we need some animals/birds emoticons .. providing us with a cuter method to express our emotions. πŸ˜› yeah, even anger, and excitement. πŸ˜†

Edited by .Persian.Cat. - 11 years ago
Vintage.Wine thumbnail

Vintage.W! πŸ˜†

You mean the points have met at a Peak ? πŸ˜› Yeah.. we'll hit those targeted audience right on, even the ones from down below in the Valleys can't miss us. πŸ˜† but if they do .. I would prefer sliding down the steep hills, rather than jumping off the Peak in order to reach them. πŸ˜†

Lol ! Have ya not heard about those Pigeons that gang up against cats' attacking, pestering them with their beaks? πŸ˜† common sight in the lands of cats. πŸ˜†

I truly think we need some animals/birds emoticons .. providing us with a cuter method to express our emotions. πŸ˜› yeah, even anger, and excitement. πŸ˜†

Catty πŸ˜†

Feel free to call me ..Vintu ☺️  <<<  Yay! That's how even the Step Principal at my UNI alluded to me πŸ˜†

@ Bold 1:  I get scared of the heights ...Steep hills ...Deep misty valleys . ..Even the thought is nuff to send shivers down my spine ...I would  close my eyes and cling to your fluffy tail as we go sliding down ...I would  rely upon your inherent cat skills for such acrobatics ...I hope you balance us  well ...πŸ˜†

@ Bold 2:  Haha ..Stop defaming the pigeons 😭...They are saintly creatures that denote peace ..πŸ˜› I haven't known of pigeons with such sinister ways ...I have been bitten by a cat though and those deadly wounds just refuse to heal ... ..Its about time the Cats and the Pigeons learn to co exist ...Like us IF dwellers who despite of numerous tiffs pretend to maintain camaraderie to keep the show going ..πŸ˜†

@ Bold 3 @ The Topic:  This is a fabulous idea πŸ˜›...I must commend ya and pat your back for that ...πŸ˜†  Yeah... The New Smileys can defo integrate animals , the birds, fishes even Yeti and Bunyips to express the emotions and moods in a more emphasizing manner ...Its like getting back to the basics, The origin from where the humans evolved the way they are today ...I hope the designer's at IF shall take this suggestion into consideration and present us with a amazing set of smileys that ll truly stand out and help us express ourselves impeccably ...😊

Chatoyant. thumbnail

Catty πŸ˜† 

Feel free to call me ..Vintu ☺️  <<<  Yay! That's how even the Step Principal at my UNI alluded to me πŸ˜†

@ Bold 1:  I get scared of the heights ...Steep hills ...Deep misty valleys . ..Even the thought is nuff to send shivers down my spine ...I would  close my eyes and cling to your fluffy tail as we go sliding down ...I would  rely upon your inherent cat skills for such acrobatics ...I hope you balance us  well ...πŸ˜†

@ Bold 2:  Haha ..Stop defaming the pigeons 😭...They are saintly creatures that denote peace ..πŸ˜› I haven't known of pigeons with such sinister ways ...I have been bitten by a cat though and those deadly wounds just refuse to heal ... ..Its about time the Cats and the Pigeons learn to co exist ...Like us IF dwellers who despite of numerous tiffs pretend to maintain camaraderie to keep the show going ..πŸ˜†

@ Bold 3 @ The Topic:  This is a fabulous idea πŸ˜›...I must commend ya and pat your back for that ...πŸ˜†  Yeah... The New Smileys can defo integrate animals , the birds, fishes even Yeti and Bunyips to express the emotions and moods in a more emphasizing manner ...Its like getting back to the basics, The origin from where the humans evolved the way they are today ...I hope the designer's at IF shall take this suggestion into consideration and present us with a amazing set of smileys that ll truly stand out and help us express ourselves impeccably ...😊

Gotcha. Vintu it is. πŸ˜† Were you the Step-Principal at mine, some 400 years ago? I was referred to as Catty back then. πŸ˜†

What the heck am I pose to hold onto if you're gonna grab my tail!  πŸ˜† Yeah, Tail is what I use to balance myself. πŸ˜› How about growing your self one? I can pass ya some Tail Growing Herbal Oil .. worked wonders on me.. at one point, I had about 40 tails. πŸ˜† Then we can grab each others, and mark a perfect landing together. πŸ˜†

That ain't a wound!  The cat musta been tryna show ya affection from his/her end. Whatta way to malign a Cats image. πŸ˜† True that, cept animals usually aint interested in pretending to like one another - a Human quality. πŸ˜›

That was a nice way to put it. 😊 Great Idea. πŸ˜› Animals, Monsters, Ever day things .. We need smilies for all. That would surely heal our hurting fingers -  Intent of the topic attained. More emoticons means less typing. πŸ˜†
Vintage.Wine thumbnail

Carty 
..πŸ˜›

@ Bold 1: Step principal ? Me?  Haha..It was a HER ..and I'm a HE   ..Stop mocking me  ..You and I were in the same class and we both failed for like 6 times ...Despite of hiding notes everywhere and cheating together in the tests .πŸ˜†

@ Bold 2:  Hahaha ..Cat's will never change ..You are just as naughty as you were 400 years ago..πŸ˜† ..Remember how you slugged me then selling  the Oil to grow hair? I trusted ya, applied that only to be shocked later on as the Hair grew everywhere on my body (Even the mind  πŸ˜› )but the HEAD 😭

@ Bold 3: Excuse ME πŸ˜†  I was never into cats till before a few days ..πŸ˜› Hahaha ..Malign cat's image? ..WOW !  ..biting the sweet flesh off my bones was one reaper of a way to show affection..Come on .Get outta your hideout  now you cheeky thing ...and allow me to show  my affection for ya in the same way now ...😈

@ The Topic:  Yeah ..I dream of a day ...When all statements could be made, the emotions expressed with the smileys ...No text would be needed ..Keypads would become obsolete,  ...Arguments would end and the emotions would reign supreme πŸ˜›

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 11 years ago

Chatoyant. thumbnail

Carty  ..πŸ˜›

@ Bold 1: Step principal ? Me?  Haha..It was a HER ..and I'm a HE   ..Stop mocking me  ..You and I were in the same class and we both failed for like 6 times ...Despite of hiding notes everywhere and cheating together in the tests .πŸ˜†

@ Bold 2:  Hahaha ..Cat's will never change ..You are just as naughty as you were 400 years ago..πŸ˜† ..Remember how you slugged me then selling  the Oil to grow hair? I trusted ya, applied that only to be shocked later on as the Hair grew everywhere on my body (Even the mind  πŸ˜› )but the HEAD 😭

@ Bold 3: Excuse ME πŸ˜†  I was never into cats till before a few days ..πŸ˜› Hahaha ..Malign cat's image? ..WOW !  ..biting the sweet flesh off my bones was one reaper of a way to show affection..Come on .Get outta your hideout  now you cheeky thing ...and allow me to show  my affection for ya in the same way now ...😈

@ The Topic:  Yeah ..I dream of a day ...When all statements could be made, the emotions expressed with the smileys ...No text would be needed ..Keypads would become obsolete,  ...Arguments would end and the emotions would reign supreme πŸ˜›

Vintu! πŸ˜†

Wth! πŸ˜† I passed that class on my very first attempt .. I just pretended to fail 6 times.. So I could help ya pass. πŸ˜› Only if you had helped me further by actually copying those notes, rather than studying the examiners. πŸ˜† Now, I'll have to teach ya how to quote .. You messed up just then. πŸ˜†

I was just being kind, again - Long hair = More places to hide those notes. Makes cheating process a lot easier. πŸ˜› & not to forget, it suited ya. πŸ˜† Try it out - this tail growing oil .. It'll work wonders.. I promise ya, tails will grow externally, even on your head this time. πŸ˜†

A Cat from South ain't the same as the Cats in your friendly neighbourhood -  So sure, go for it. πŸ˜› I'll retaliate back with my newly installed surgical knives. They pop out of every where - even through my eyes at times. I would worry about your flesh if I were you.  πŸ˜†  

The way you made it sound like - You're right: one can only dream of such a day when they run out of sane things to dream about. πŸ˜† Jjs. πŸ˜›
Edited by .Persian.Cat. - 11 years ago