Pratigya

~*~ MKAP Tweets Gallery ~*~ Update Page 56 (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 56

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdkareem

Parvati Sehgal ?@twiterrology

I'm not doing MKAP 2. Leaving a few actors there is a new cast. Its channel and producer call guys...

Parvati was so excited na about mkap2..then what happened suddenly that she's not doing  mkap2ShockedD'ohAnyways everything happens for goodTongueAll the best to her for future workSmileTFS!!

Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 03 March 2013 at 11:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03piyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ MKAP Tweets Gallery ~*~ Update Page 56 (Page 55)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

I'm not doing MKAP 2. Leaving a few actors there is a new cast. Its channel and producer call guys...

Parvati was so excited na about mkap2..then what happened suddenly that she's not doing  mkap2ShockedD'ohAnyways everything happens for goodTongueAll the best to her for future workSmileTFS!!

she clearly mention that its channel & PH call...
strange this is the same channel whose only aim was to end mkap...& now they wr so desperate for its run...Shocked D'oh.pehle bhi galat the ab bhi galat hain...Angry
Really don't understand whts their real intention...conspiracy agst mkap...Ouch. i m smelling smthing is  fishy...totally undigestable ...they really want to start mkap or they want to just tarnish the image of mkap forever...so that in near future fans will not ever demand for MKAP...Confused.
wht to do snig...i need to think like that becx we have seen hw they dislike mkap earlier...they alwys ignore the imp... of mkap... Shocked 

piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

strange this is the same channel whose only aim was to end mkap...& now they wr so desperate for its run...Shocked D'oh.pehle bhi galat the ab bhi galat hain...Angry
Really don't understand whts their real intention...conspiracy agst mkap...Ouch. i m smelling smthing is  fishy...totally undigestable ...they really want to start mkap or they want to just tarnish the image of mkap forever...so that in near future fans will not ever demand for MKAP...Confused.
wht to do snig...i need to think like that becx we have seen hw they dislike mkap earlier...they alwys ignore the imp... of mkap... Shocked 
Hmm I guess SP has realised that they did wrong by ending MKAP.they have lost their no1 position..so they r despo now for MKAP2..but Miss pearl is in her ego landWacko!!She wanna prove she'll make mkap2 more successful without Mr.BehllStern Smile !

simmi.friends03piyarapiyari

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simmi.friends03

Hmm I guess SP has realised that they did wrong by ending MKAP.they have lost their no1 position..so they r despo now for MKAP2..but Miss pearl is in her ego landWacko!!She wanna prove she'll make mkap2 more successful without Mr.BehllStern Smile !

not only Arhaan but Parvati,jaswant,Ashmita too...they wr all the strong actors of mkap...
Starplus hasn;t learned its lesson...they hd already taste the failure in the case of "Bidaai"...whn they replace 2 popular actor...
now they hv realise their 1st mistake..when they will realise the their on-going mistake..Angry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@ Snigdha

You are yet to tell me what was AB's condition? Wink
Why is it a secret? LOL

Edited by ..Eclipse.. - 04 March 2013 at 3:37am

heera1702

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

@ Snigdha

You are yet to tell me what was AB's condition? Wink
Why is it a secret? LOL
yesEmbarrassed

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
As a fan of AB, I have every right to know Ouch
You better tell me Cry

Latha.I

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
latha ?@latha_I mar 4
@twiterrology finally fate is on u r side parvathi .narrowly escaped a disaster u deserve more meaty roles all the best for u r future roles

Parvati Sehgal ?@twiterrology 10 hrs.
@latha_I thank you :)

all the best to her...Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Eden_luvsKriyaSnehal21babithajtelstrapiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamMuskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top