Dekha Ek Khwaab

MANVEER SS " KOI THUMSA NAHI " CHP 26 pg 91( kushi (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 96

puggyy

Goldie

puggyy

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshinegirll

hey puggy read all the chapters from the beginning today..
i love ur SS.. all the chapters were too goodClapClap
nice concept and well writtenSmile

btw wat does thumsa mean? :o
update soonSmile n do pm meSmileSmile

thank u ...koi thumsa nahi means no one is like u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MANVEER SS " KOI THUMSA NAHI " CHP 26 pg 91( kushi (Page 7)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

puggyy

Goldie

puggyy

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arna753

loved this update. manveer scenes were really n
ice.
do continue ASAP. pls pm me for the upcoming update.

ill update on tuesday or wednesdy ...thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puggyy

Originally posted by ...navina...

<font color="#0000ff">Anisha...
</div>                   Your ss is becoming very popular.
                   I am so happy for u.Big smile

It is very interesting,
                   ...and cute!

Waiting for the next part...
<div>
                  Continue soon!!!</font>

thanks navina...credit goes to u ...thanks ...any suggestions?

U are doing very well on your own Anisha,
...but, If I think of something...I WILL LET U KNOW!!!

puggyy

puggyy

Goldie

puggyy

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
                          CHAPTER 5 

IT'S SUNDAY AND MEERA MANYATHA AND ANANYA GOES TO UNNATHI'S PLACE 

UNNATHI - welcome girls am so happy 

MANYATAH - ur house is too good than meera described . It's beautiful . I think uday's choice . I have seen his office and sight . All elegant and classy .

UNNATHI - thank u mannu . She looks and meera and winks .pls come and have a look over da entire place 

MANAYTAH AND ANANYA - we would love to n they look at da entire house Nd praise . 

UNNATHI - thanks mannu and annaya . Come it's coffe time we will sit in that room and have coffee .

ANANYA - y that room specially? 

UNNATHI - it has a great view from balcony . She takes them there and order coffee . Both meera and unnathi smile at each other 

MANYATHA - wow it's really wonderful . Wish to have coffe daily here .

UNNATHI - ur always welcome . " in future u will b in this room only mannu " thinks it inside .hey annaya last time u asked about recent avanthika's collection , come I'll show u 

MANYATHA - anu pls don tell me now u guys r gonna behave like literal girls ...pls not these dresses and accessories .

ANANYA - shut up mannu don behave like a old lady . Common u will have fun . It's really a great collection 

MEERA - that's ok anu ...u both carry on I'll b wit mannu di 

UNNATHI AND ANANYA - k girls v will be back in 30 min 

MANAYTAH - love u meera , u saved me. She finds some business magazine and starts reading it she is so involved . 

MEERA - she gets message from unnathi . " plan 1 over , now plan 2 ... " was in da MSG . Soon aft reading it meera excuses manyatha saying that some urgent call n will b back in 10 min

MANYTAHA - k darling take ur time . Poor manyatha doesn't know it's uday's room . Now uday came home and he is coming to his room .

UDAY - he opens his door and gets shocked . Princess !!! He rubs his eyes and checks out again . Wow it's wonderfully , princess in my room . Manyatah is so involved in da magazine and doesn't look at uday . He goes near her

MANYATHA - she hears some footsteps and thinks its meera and drags uday towards her to sit beside n tell " meera I'll show u something come it's interesting baby " . She feels something different . Meera wen did u become so hard and strong . Saying this she looks up and gets shocked .

UDAY - so princess ur here ? 

MANYATAH - am sorry uday I thought its meera 

UDAY - common princess it's k ..I know it infact am happy

MMANYATH - so uday ur flirting ? 

UDAY - do u think ? K ur here ? 

MANAYTAHA - ya am here , meera ananaya unnathi n me planned for sleep over here today .

UDAY - he feels happy hearing that and gets excited . " god I love u . Princess here to night . Wow ur great god I accept it " . So nice manyatah , so girls party?

MANAYATHA - kind off, not exactly uday .

UDAY - so do u plan to sleep over wit me what Wink 

MANYATHA - wat !!!!!  Uday this is too much now 

UDAY - relax princess am kidding . K then wat ur doing in my room baby

MANAYTAH - wat !?  This is ur room?

UDAY - u need a proof? 

MANYATHA - am really sorry uday , I didn't know . Unnathi got us here . Am so...

UDAY - common manyatha that's k , after all am happy that ur gonna sleep here wit me Wink

MANAYTAHA - uday now that's da limitAngry

UNNATHI - she comes there to uday's room . She leaves ANANYA wit meera according to their plan . Meera keeps annaya busy there. Hi dada wen did u come . Mannu r u k , ur face is diff

UDAY - ya choti she is dam k , after all she is wit Yuvraj uday veer sing

MAYTAH - uday now pls stop it 

UNNATHI - k u guys stop fighting , manyatha come wit me . Dada I'll get u coffee . Both leave . Unnathi tells manyatha that uday doesn't like maids to give coffe or food. So unnathi takes food And coffe to uday's room daily .

MANYATHA - really !? 

UNNATHI - y mannu ? 

MANYATHA - even same wit Samar dada ... Either me mom or meera take food for him . I think these guys r like that . Particular about few things 

UNNATHI - really mannu , hey dad is calling me I'll be back . Pls mannu can u give dada this coffee

MANYATHA - wat?!! No  ur brother is dam irritating yaar , don mind

UNNATHI - pls mannu for my sake . Unnathi tells this and hands over coffe to her and leaves without listening to manyatha 

MANYATHA - am dead , donno what that HALKA VEDA will do . Phasa diya na muje Bhagwan ji. She goes to uday's room .

UDAY - he is in tracks without shirt .

MANYATHA -  Manyatha looks at him like that only . She likes it actually . But comes back to normal senses and  tells  Sorry uday and turns around

UDAY.- he laughs at her and wears his shirt . Princess u can turn now 

MANYATHA - am sorry uday actually I knocked twice , since I didn't get response I came in . I didn't mean 

UADAY - princes that's really k I don mind ... Coffe for me !! U got it , that's interesting now . Trying to impress me? 

MANYATAH - HALKAT VEDA ... Wat u think about ur self . Am least interested in u . Infact I hate u . So self centered huh ...u jerk ... 

UDAY - pls hold down baby ...many colorfull words for me 

MANAYTAH - unnathi asked me to as she has some other work . Otherwise I wouldn't 

UDAY - shhh ... He takes cup from her and keeps it aside . Drags her onto him almost 

MANYATHA - she could have pushed him but she doesn't , she feels something so different, almost weak 

UDAY - now manyatah is almost glued to uday . He stares at her eyes n tugs her hair behind her ears n tell, wow natural piece 

MANYATHA - she doesnt react , infact gets lost in his eyes 

UDAY - he carcasses her cheeks , holds her waist tightly n brings her so close that uday's chest collide wit hers 

MANYATHA - she almost lost her senses and going weak 

UDAY - he is completely lost in her angelic face and nearing her lips . Suddenly they hear a knock at da door

MANYATHA - she realises her position and pushes uday hardly . She shouts at him " u idiot wat were u doing" 

UDAY - I didn't do anything yet , so do u want me toWink telling this he opens door.

ANANYA MEERA AND UNNATHI - so manyatah ur having gossip wit uday

MANYATHA - she doesn't answer anything . Looks angrily at uday and tell " dekhloongi tunje " and leaves room angrily

UDAY - ill wait for dat day baby

MEERA AND UNNATHI - they could imagine wat happened and both wink at each other . Plan 3 implemented

ANANYA - she gets confused at wat all happened and follows manyatha. She goes to her and asks wat happened?

MANYATAH - nothing that jerk was trying to flirt

ANANYA - wow manyatha u must b happy like a fool ur getting angry...

MANYATHA - shut up anu 

ANANYA - mannu don act like a lesbo now . If I was in ur place I woul b out of world. Oh my god mannu it's Yuvraj uday veer sing ...young girls heart throb 

MANYATHA - pls stop it now anu ...don act crazy 

ANANYA - am not crazy infant ur over reacting as if u got raped by uday 

MANYATHA - anuuAngry

ANANYA - k baby ...cool...leave it now ... I thought of flirting wit uday n u a spoilsport ... Now he is behind u ...k am sacrificing him for u

MANYATHA - drama queen can u pls stop it ...as if he is ur husband and lending him for me to a night 

ANANYA - ahhh mannu ...a night ... Now don tell me ur gonna sleep wit uday to night n not wit us ...

MANYTAH - she gets angry n shouts at ANANYA in her top voice n throws pillow at her ... U devil get lost

ANANAY - uday milgaya na ab mera kya zaroorath hai ...u ditched me am hurt 

MANYATHA - anuuuAngry now stop acting like a lesbian . Shouts at top of her voice 

UNNATHAI MEERA AND UDAY - they all come down hearing manyatha voice 

ANANYA - am not ... Ur a lesbo 

MANYATAH - u devil ...u bitch ...ur gonna die today , she runs behind her

UDAY - he laughs at those crazy girls ...

UNNATHI - seriously meera they both never change

MEERA - from childhood they r like this . Sometimes me n Samar dada gets worried about them ... But they don fight in real . Next minute they will b normal

UDAY - crazy

MEERA - uday da not crazy ...super crazy ...u don know about them totally 

UDAY - he thinks inside " interesting , I wish to know still " princess I didn't c this part of ur side , I thought ur work oriented n serious types . Ur too childish and girlish ... Princess!!!  Donno wats happening to me. My world is revolving round u . I think unnathi is right am falling for u . Yesterday I didn't even spend Night wit that girl . Ur face is moving in my eyes . Suddenly he hears a scream .

UNNATHI AND MEERA - oh my god thata mannu's.  Voice 

MANYATHA - wen she was chasing anu she fell down by hitting a chair . She screamed ahaaa , her leg is bleeding now .

ANANYA - mannu !!! Cry  Am sorry all because of me ...oh no ur bleeding ...noe she is shouting n saying mannu

UDAY - now he is scared hearing those screams . All meera unnathi n uday are rushing towards da direction of da sounds.

MANYTAHA - she stopped crying aft looking at anu . Pls anu don cry am ok . Its not because u pls don think like that baby . 

UDAY - he comes n looks at both of da girls . They were sitting on da floor. And anU is crying and MANYTAH is holding her face and talking to her .

MEERA AND UNNATHI - they go near and see blood on da floor and shout blood blood ... Oh god anu ur hurt . Meera tells anu don cry . Unnathi shouts at maid to get first aid box n to call doctor . We're is it show . Now suddenly manyatha shouts oh dam it's hurting and cries. 

UDAY -  he is confused now , both girls crying . It's all a mess there.

UNNATHI - she looks at MANYTAH now n finds her leg is bleeding . She yells out oh god meera mannu is bleeding like hell . 

MANYATHA - lookinng at da blood she goes unconscious 

UDAY - hearing unnathi's he rushes to MANYTAH and looks at her legs . He felt pain in his heart . Soon he took her into his arms and rushed towards room and laid her on bed . He is so worried n all sweating . First time he is feeling so restless looking at da blood . He had seen many , but now it's different ...it's pricking his  heart 

UNNATHI AND MEERA - they grab first aid box and clean it up . Doctor arrives and check her . Uday is watching it wit tension from behind unnathi .

UDAY - doc is she ok? Is da wound deep ?  Is there any more blood loss ? Y did she faint ? He asks all these continuously without giving chance to doctor to speak

UNNATHI. - dada let him answer . So doctor

ANANYA - doc how is mannu ?

DOCTOR - pls everyone be quiet . Nothing happened . It's a small wound , not even a fracture . Da nail went a bit deep and lead to da bleeding . She is perfectly fine .

MEERA - is da wound very deep ? 

DOCTOR - now pls everyone let me talk for 5 min ... It's not that deep , also not ignorable . She needs to rest for 3. Days . For next 24 hours she should take bed rest n not move her leg. Here am giving medication . Few pain killers. 

UDAY - y did princess faint? 

DOCTOR - am coming to that point yuvraj's a , seeing da blood she must have fainted due to fear . I checked out her blood pressure n everything . She is fine . Doc leaves.

MANYATHA - she wakes up . Ahaaa

ANU AND MEERA - don move mannu . U shouldn't move ur leg for 24  hours 

MANYATAH - wat da shit r u speaking ? 

UNNATHI - yes mannu doctor told

UDAY - yes princess don move . Take this pain killer u will feel relief , also this tablet .

UNNATHI MEERA ANANYA - they stare at uday . 

MEERA - she gets a call from Samar . Yes bhai v r gonna stay here . Ya mannu forgot her mobile at home , thats y she is not lifting . Actually dada  mannu 

MANYATAH - she interrupts meera and grabs phone . Haa dada tell me , ya am fine  . It's been only 4 hours since I left home n ur asking how am I , obviously am fine . We r having fun . How is ur devgad trip ? Wen ur returning? 

UDAY - he stares at manyatha. " she is hiding it from her brother as she doesn't want him to get worried . So matured act . This girl surprises me always . Sometimes she is so childish , workaholic , angry now acting like a true princess . "  KOI THUMSA NAHI  princess. Ur my single and original piece 

MANYATHA - she cuts her phone and take medicine and tell others not to tell about it to Samar .

MEERA - y mannu ? If dada comes to know v r gonna die

MANYATHA - I don want dada to get worried . He is already busy wit riyasath work . Also dad is not there . He is even managing da devgad hotels . I don wanna become a cause of his worry now . So pls . By da time dada comes I'll be fine . He will b back in 2 days . No chance of Yuvraj Samar  To know about it . So girls chill. Pls don be around me . I feel like a patient in hospital . Pls I want a Change in climate 

ANU - all this happened because of me , mannu am sorry 

MANYATAH - pls anu do blame ur self ,it's k . U dint push me right . Stop behaving like a murderer now feeling guilty for da act 

ANU - still Manu 

MANYATHA- k then I'll give u a punishment

ANU - wat ??

MANYATHA - since ur feeling guilty ...for remorse ... 

MEERA AND UNNATHI - they laugh . Uday also laughs at those silly girls no w. he is beside MANYTAH and staring at her . Meera and unnathi are observing it 

ANU - am ready .. Tell me , wat should I do? 

MANYTAH - act like a lesbian and impress unnathi

ANU UNNATHI MEERA AND UDAY - what?!!!!!

MANYATHA - pls everyone stop shouting ... Ahaaa ... Now anuWink

ANU - k mannu anything for u 

MANYATHA - hey I changed my mind , not that 

UDAY - princess now what ?!! Wat crazy thing ur gonna ask her to do 

MANYATHA -  uday am not asking u to act like gay ...so chill down man

UDAY - my god princess , I think ur brain is in ur foot . Since ur foot got hurt , u lost ur wits 

MANYATHA - udayAngry am gonna kill u . She moves a bit and screams ahaaa

UDAY - princess !! If u wanna me , am ready ...pls kill me but don't move  .he thinks in mind " u already killed me darling " 

MEERA AND UNNATHI - k tell wat u want anu to do ? We r dying out of suspense 

MANYATHA - k seduce uday now

EVERYONE - what !!!

MANYATHA - I mean to say flirt uday ...sorry wrong word I used 

EVERYONE - oh my god mannu 

UDAY - princess !!! What's all these

MANYTAHA - entertainment , I need it Yuvraj ji 

UDAY - he whispers in her ears " to night be wit me in my room I'll entertain u " 

MANYTAH - she opens her eyes widely and hits uday on his shoulders , u jerk ...u moron ... Ur really ..

UDAY - sexy ...I know it

EVERYONE - they start laughing at uday and manyatha's fight 

MANYATHA - anu u need not do anything . U agreed to do thats more than enough . So ur punishment is over .

ANU - she hugs manyatha . Whispers in her ears " kash uday ke saath  ek raath bithaane ke liye boldethi na mannu " 

MANYATAH - she looks surprised at anu . And glances at uday . Both anu and mannu laugh .

UDAY - he gets a call , tells "  I hav signed those Papers and faxed don worry Yuvraj Arjun "

MANYATAH - hearing that she pulls uday phone n tells sorry and talks to Arjun. " idiot donkey stupid , what kind of Yuvraj ur ? Don't stand by ur word. Told that u would call me back and forgot . U idiot u never change . Am gonna hate u for this Arjun  . Shut up don talk , just listen . Am not gonna speak to u katti , go die get lost , duffer " she cuts off da phone

MEERA - di pls at least breath 

ANU - she gives water . MANYTAH drinks 

UDAY - he is dam shocke d. Non stop scolding, that to a Yuvraj . She spoke like that

UNNATHI - seriously Manu Arjun n u r like Tom and Jerry

ANU - u r right unnathi . From childhood they do all such things . Is Arjun dada tells left then mannu tells right . At da end big argument and jagda  but finally

MEERA - mannu wins . Because Arjun ka ithna himmatha nahi hai ki wo apne mannu ka Baath dal sakhu ...

UNNATHI - that's true girls I really pity Arjun . He literally dances according to manyatha's tune . Everyone laughs 

MANYATHA - very funny ...Arjun bhi kuch kam nahi , hamesha muje gussa dilatha hai . Hey annu ur dada is not so innocent . N u both stop behaving like Arjun ka chamcha k . 

UDAY - " so Yuvraj Arjun and MANYTAH are childhood friends , donno how many twists am gonna face because of my princess "  he tells " princess I must say ur junglee billi "

MANYATHA - what ?!! Angry

UDAY - da way u snatched phone from me . U were really a Junglee billy 

MANYATHA  - so got it now . Am a tigress , so don't mess wit me Yuvraj ji 

UDAY - really baby

EVERYONE - they r shocked and look at uday .

MEERA AND UNNATHI - they tell something n drag anu out of room n 3 go off leaving uday and manyatha alone. Unnathi tells she goes n sees that dinner is prepared and takes anu wit her . Later meera goes from there wit some reason 

UDAY - princess u have pain

MANYATHA - it's a small wound , don behave as if I met wit a major accident and about to die

UDAY - he puts his finger on manyatah mouth n tells " don even tell that princess , I can't hear it . I will prefer to die before I hear it again "

MNAYATH -  she is shocked to hear that from uday's mouth , she could see da pain and affection in his eyes also seriousness in his voice while saying it

UDAY - take this tablet now , doctor told to have it before dinner .

MANYATHA - thank u . Uday ur not that bad 

UDAY - I know princess ,

MANYTAH - come down now 

UDAY - wer should I go down, telling this he moves down her waist

MANYATAH - chii uday , ur really a big flirt 

UDAY - ill show wat iam wait

MANYATHA - wat ?!!!

UDAY - he goes near and whispers in MANYTAHA ear " am good on bed , trust me u will enjoy . Instead of saying ur not bad u will tell uday  u rock  , I need more " 

MANYATHA - she widens her eyes , uday Sach mien sharam Naam ki cheez hi nahi hai thum mien 

UDAY - obviously if both of us feel shy how will da matter proceeds

MANYATHA - she hits uday wit pillow n ask to leave room .  

UDAY - he lifts her in his arms

MANYATHA - uday leave me ... Wat is it ur doing? 

UDAY - don worry princess am not gonna rape u . Taking u down for dinner as u can't walk

ALL HAVE DINNER AND GO TO THEIR ROOMS.

ACCORDING TO THEIR PLAN MEERA AND ANU SLEEP IN A ROOM AND MANNU AND UNNATHI IN ONE ROOM.

NOW IN DA MIDNIGHT UNNATHI WAKES UP . MANYTAH GETS UP , SHE TELLS SOME MESSAGE TO MAIL ,IT'S OFFICIAL N LEAVE .

UNNATHI - wantedly talks loudly in front of uday's room to wake him up.

UDAY - choti at this time 

UNNATHI - sorry dada was I loud . K some imp work .pls go to my room . Mannu is alone.

UDAY - k unnathi , get back soon . Unnathi calls n informs MANYTAH that she will b back in 15 min n till then day would be there to help her . Before MANYTAH could say anything she cuts off da call. Uday enters MANYTAHAs room 

MANYATHA - seeing uday she will try to cover her legs , as she wore only a long top without a pant as she is in da room 

UDAY - he smirks , sexy legs

MANAYATHA - uday shut up pls not now 

UDAY - not now means? Ur asking me not to waste time n get into action

MANYATHA - she puts hand on her forehead

UDAY - he pulls comforter over her legs

MANYTAH - she is shocked 

UDAY - he sits beside manyatah and tells " princess don mind me talking like this , I really don't mean all that ..just trying to cheer up so that u can forget ue pain"

MANAYTH - she can sense da seriousness in his eyes and voice , she feels something different wen his hot breath touches her sleeveless shoulder . All gooseburms over her body 
              She looks at uday

UDAY - do u hav pain still 

MANYATHA - thank u uday , I don have much as am taking pain killers 

UDAY - k princess . He cups her face and tell " pls take care of ur self princess , don't hurt ur self like this . I feel very bad to c u in pain , my heart bleeds "

MANYATHA - she is shocked to c this serious and sincere side of uday 

UDAY - he moves close to manyatha , she was lying ,slowly lies half of his body above her without touching her body . He carcasses her cheek and tell " angel I donno y am going weak in front of u , I feel like staying wit u all da time . I didn't say this to any girl manyatha . I don't even know what this feeling is " . Both share N intense eye lock

MANYATHA - she is lost in uday , he has A great effect on her

UDAY - he reaches her forehead and kisses her , then her eyes And cheeks . Now slowly his body is touching hers ,he places his hand inside her shirt Nd carcasses her bare waist 

MANYATHA - she is frozen like a statue n going week in her knees

UDAY - he reaches her lips and start kissing her passionately and taking care that he doesn't hurt her . Slowly moves towards her neck and leaves wet kisses on her neck . He slowly lowers her sleeves down her shoulders and start kissing her bare shoulders . He finds eternity . Never he felt like this before . 

MANYATHA - suddenly she realises it n pushes uday .

UDAY - he realises what he had done n was about to say 

MANYATHA - she starts crying ,

UDAY - sorry princess I didn't mean it donno wat came over me

MANYTAHA - still sobbing and doesn't look into uday's eyes 

THANK YOU . PLS POST UR COMMENTS AND HIT LIKE IF U LIKE IT .

THANK YOU

Edited by puggyy - 08 October 2012 at 8:57am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuanaghasinhamahilovesweet.tashiFantasyangelarna753milhanSunshinegirllangleroopsShahi01anushruthipreya_radevshruti-lovehuma12.adorable_ranaMsLusciouspia.rahaandy.aAshvikian_AK...navina...sirjee

mahilove

mahilove

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
loved it plz continue

puggyy

arna753

arna753

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
nice update. cont.soon.

puggyy

puggyy

Goldie

puggyy

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for ur comments . thanks a lot for everyone who posted comments . thank u

huma12.

IF-Dazzler

huma12.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
awsssmmm romanticcc love ittt puugggyyy muuuahhh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top