Dekha Ek Khwaab

MANVEER SS " KOI THUMSA NAHI " CHP 26 pg 91( kushi (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 96

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
puggy dear copy the link of chrcter sketch and post it in this thread before the chapter :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puggyy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MANVEER SS " KOI THUMSA NAHI " CHP 26 pg 91( kushi (Page 3)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

puggyy

Goldie

puggyy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
   THANKS EVERYONE FOR UR ENCOURAGEMENT ... THANKS A LOTSmile

Edited by puggyy - 05 October 2012 at 12:08am

puggyy

Goldie

puggyy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

puggy dear copy the link of chrcter sketch and post it in this thread before the chapter :)
 Now how to do it pls can u explain me...thank u

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puggyy

ill pm you:)

mahilove

mahilove

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puggyy

EDIT IT DEAR AND COPY PASTE IT

puggyy

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Ohhh...my goodness...puggy dear its awsomee...sooo...finallly uday and manyata milane wale hai ...par uday ne wrong number laga liya...nidhi ko manyata and manyata ko nidhi samaj liya...awsome...ab uday ko pata kab chalega k ye ye nidhi nahi manyata hai...plzzz...update soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puggyy...navina...

puggyy

Goldie

puggyy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
                                            CHAPTER 3 

UDAY - pls come in . He tries to control his feelings n looks straight. So miss r ur plans ready? 

MANYATHA - she is staring at uday. O my god he is like Greek god. So he is Yuvraj udayveer Singh. ANANYA is right , he is dam hot. Now I understand y she is crazy about uv. Whatever he is a player ...n a big flirt ... Not of my types ...o my god y am I thinking about all this crap

UDAY - he snaps his fingers n tell excuse me mam ...r ur plans ready? We're r u ? He smirks

MANYATHA - sorry sir ... Here are da plans ...jus check them out sir ...if u want any changes do let me know sir

UDAY - I must say u r a beauty wit brain ...wonderfully plan ... He tells this in his mind.  Now he tells her that the da plan is good and needs no changes .

MANYATHA - k sir ...so should I continue the next plan

UDAY - yes princess u can 

MANYATHA - k sir then I'll come wit the next plan tomorrow. Manyatah doesn't care for da word princess because she is actually princess. She thinks that uday knows that she is manyatha n that's y he is calling as princess.

UDAY - take ur time princess . No hurries.. Whenever u complete jus do inform me. He realizes that he is calling her princess .he is about to tell 

MANYATHA - yes sir I'll let u know aft it's ready 

UDAY -  I don mind u calling me uday miss... Pls don call me sir . He smirks . Donno y uday doesn't feel like calling her nidhi so he asks her " can I call u princess if u don mind miss" 

MANYATHA. - yes sir sorry k uday I don hav any prob if u call me princess. Manyatah is princess so she doesn't care much about it .
Can I take ur leave uday.

UDAY - not so soon baby

MANYATHA - wat!!!!!! 

UDAY - sorry ... I mean y so soon miss... Let me go through da entire plan in detail ... Wat if I get any doubt ...u should b here to clear an princess...he smirks

MANYATHA - k uday jus go through . Meanwhile can I use ur laptop .i have a small work

UDAY - ya surely u can princess ... Everything is urs ...am all urs after all

MANYATHA - excuse me !!!!!! 

UDAY - wat I mean is ur my architect now... Work for jaigad company so hav right to use it ...

MANYATHA - takes laptop n is busy wit work

UDAY - stares at manyathA only for almost 40 min ... This girl is really killing me... Never I felt so for any girl ... Wen it comes to any girl a think only one thing to do wit them ...one night stand... But dis girl she z different ... I don get 2nd thoughts for her...feel something special ...something is attracting me

MANYATHA - sir sir ... Sorry uday uday 

UDAY - sorry tell me. Ya I have gone through ...so nice...so wen can I get next plan ...jus tell me ...v shal fix a meet

MANYATHA - whenever u want to uday . K in 2 Days I'll come wit another plan 

UDAY - today is Tuesday . So on Friday shall v 

MANYATHA - k uday on Friday so shall I leave

UDAY - k princess ... He thinks inside himself " o my god Friday it's too long " shall I ask her for a coffee . No uv wat z it ur doing ...wen did u start falling for girls. No not at all... Yes princess bye

MANYATHA - she leaves . O my god this uv is really a flirt . All double meaning dialogues and god every now n then he was stAring at me. Donno how am gonna work wit him for 3 months .She gets. Call from nidhi  that she is leaving wit her parents to Delhi for a week .she goes to mahal .

SAMAR - so mannu how was ur first day at office . 

M - it's good dada . I liked da project 

SAMAR - k mannu 2mrw there is a party , my friends engagement ,even u must come

MANYATHA - yes I know Baha'i vim ram bayya called me and invited. I'll differently come. 

UDAY - he keeps on thinking about da girl and blushes. 

UNNATHI - omg dada ur blushing...Yuvraj uday sing ... Is it nidhis effect

UDAY - o choti common ab shura math hojav...duniya mien aise koyi ladki nahi paida hua hai Jo uv ko blush karsaku

UNNATHI - till now even I used to think ...but not now... Da girl entered into ur life... She thinks to herself. 

PA - sir  today there is vikram kurana's engagement sir

UDAY - k I do remember u can leave. He gets ready in da night and leaves for da party. He finds manyatah there in a red Sarcee. He couldn't take his eyes off ...she looked dead gorgeous . He don't like a guy telling her hot . He feels like slapping  him . He walks towards her

MANYATHA - meanwhile Samar comes to manyatha and introduces  his friend . Samar keeps his hands around manyatahs shoulder n  they r talking .

UDAY - he stops there seeing da scene. He didn't like it but thinks that da girl is princess manyatha's friend and must b knowing her brother . Think they r friends too. Some girl comes and asks Samar for dance so he leaves .
       Uday goes and meets manyatha and talks to her casually .

MANYATHA - she is talking to uday n her phone rings. Its samars phone . She will lift and tell Yuvraj Samar is busy right now n tells that she would inform him.

UDAY - he takes it casually . Mite b he forgot his cell. He asks her for a dance. First she hesitates and then accept .both go to dance floor and dance. He danced wit many girls but now it's different .he is on cloud 9 

MANYATHA - even she feels something for uday . Wen he touches her waist she gets goosebumps ... 

All da ppl who r dancing change their partners . So manyatha goes to Samar .

SAMAR - he is dancing wit manyatha . He looks at uday from far and tells him hi waving his hand. Uday also waves back. Manyatah reaches samar's ear to inform him about da call.

UDAY - he sees Samar and manyatah dancing so closely . Wen manyatha reaches his ears ... Uv looks da scene from behind ...it looks like something else... He fumes wit Anger ...leaves da dance floor and grabs a drink

SAMAR N MANYATHA - they both r talking laughing and dancing . They also leave da dance floor

UDAY - he looks all this. He gets angry on both Samar and manyatha .first of all unnathi likes Samar ...next donno wats happening to me... Da gal ...I can't c someone touching her...he gulps down da drink

MANYATHA - she meets some friend and will be talking .meNwhile uday and Samar will be talking 

MANYATHA - she comes to Samar and uday . Something from da grass pricks her foot ... She slowly screams 

UDAY AND SAMAR - they both run towards her. But Samar is two foots ahead of uday .

SAMAR - he quickly holds manyatah and make her sit. He is so worried and tensed . Takes her sandals and takes out the thorn

UDAY - he feels bad for manyatha but wen he sees Samar worried and tensed and so caring ..that being a Yuvraj he took a  girls sandals And all that . Uday is unable to digest . He thinks that manyatha is in between Samar and unnathi .he kind of starts hating her . But he couldn't hate wen he looks at her. He is melting down .
he gets a call and goes aside.

MANYATHA - am ok  dada pls don worry . Small thing . Don get so worried. She gets up . Samar helps her to walk .

UDAY - k Samar am leaving bye. Now he doesn't call manyatha princess and tells her bye miss angrily 

SAMAR - uv jus 5 min even v both r leaving . Samar goes and tells vikram bye and comes back to manyatah and uday.

UDAY - he sees manyatha limping and walking

SAMAR - he to notices it and lifts manaytah suddenly in his arms

UDAY - he was almost shocked . He felt like hitting both of them . 

MANYATHA - bhayya pls put me down am not a 2 years kid ok... I can walk ...dada pls 

UDAY - he is shocked to hear da word dada . He is in utter amusement 

SAMAR - o really !!  Ur not 2 .. Even if ur 22 thum mere liye hameesha meri choti gudiya rani hi rahengi... Even wen u hav children ...u will remain da same choti angel for me.  U should take care mannu . C ur leg bleeded due to that thorn

UDAY -  he hears all da conversation . Samar is she ur sister ? 

SAMAR - uday I think u told me once u met manyatha . Again y ur asking ... .? K whatever she is my choti pyaari princess manyatah

MANYATHA - bhai don embarrass me wit all such names. Ur acting like a dad to me ... I forgot ur almost like my 2nd dad ...O my god dada ... V reached car .put me down... U give me a feeling as am a crippled or some sick puppy

SAMAR - k darling am putting u down wait . He makes her sit in car. Both Samar and manyatah tell bye to uday 

UDAY - bye Samar and bye princess ... Princess manyathaWink  He reaches his home . Ready to sleep now. Thinks about  all da incidents . How he mistook and all that . He laughs to himself . They r brother and sister  ... Omg white dress angel is really an angel princess manyatha ..samar's angel ...very nice...so princess manyatha will c u tomorrow morning in da office... Omg wat is this I started liking da girl ...

UNNATHI - dada how was da party? Dada so met manyatha and Samar ?

UDAY - how did u know that they came to party ... 

UNNATHI - wen I called manyatha she was at party . She told me ... K dada how is ur white dress angel? 

UDAY - he narrates da whole story to unnathi

UNNATHI - o my god dada that's manyatha ... Ur head on heels for manyatha

UDAY - choti stop it ...it's not like wat u think

UNNATHI  - I don agree wit u dada... I can c change in u ...u love her dada... At least from wat u told I can say u love her ...otherwise u wouldn't have followed her car or find details or feel jealous if she is wit some guy

UDAY - pls don put all this so called love in my brain choti good night

UNNATHI - am not dada ur already in love ...can't help it ...good night dada

PRECAP : 
 Uday  and manyatha's day out ...romance ... 

Edited by puggyy - 05 October 2012 at 12:24am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuFantasyangelroshni101arna753milhanSunshinegirllangleroopshemvbpreya_radevanushruthihuma12.catty2000vampire12345678pia.rahaMsLusciousAshvikian_AK...navina...snowdream

pwincess_sumi

Groupbie

pwincess_sumi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
This is becoming a really good ss keep writing

puggyy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top