Dekha Ek Khwaab

MANVEER SS " KOI THUMSA NAHI " CHP 26 pg 91( kushi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 96

Page 1
Page   of 96
Page 3 Page 96

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Interesting beginning.

Hope this is  not gonna be a Manyata/Arjun love-story. Confused   Better let me know nowAngry...You know how I love ManveerEmbarrassed.

Anisha...IN FUTURE:
don't make a seperate thread for each chapter. Keep all parts in the thread you started last night with the prologue...it's easier for the readers to find.
Also...u have a lot of dialogue in the chapter; u have to leave a line between each persons speech...it will lessen the strain on the eyes.

Other than those small technicalities,
u have made a good startThumbs Up...
Continue soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MANVEER SS " KOI THUMSA NAHI " CHP 26 pg 91( kushi (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Puggy. Nice update yaar.Clap Clap
Precap was really interesting. I think that guy was UV.Wink
Thanks for the beautiful update.Smile But Pls make an index on first page for the all the parts n don't use different-2 thread. Put all the updates  in one thread.So it's easy for readers to find updates.Smile
Do update soon dear.Hug

puggyy

puggyy

Goldie

puggyy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorable_rana

Very Nice dear.Thumbs Up

and M and Arjun share a close friendship but in the end princi will take away the princess...rightWinkLOL

Do continue and pm me when you will updateHug

Ya uv will take away manyatha

puggyy

Goldie

puggyy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

Interesting beginning.

Hope this is  not gonna be a Manyata/Arjun love-story. Confused   Better let me know nowAngry...You know how I love ManveerEmbarrassed.

Anisha...IN FUTURE:
don't make a seperate thread for each chapter. Keep all parts in the thread you started last night with the prologue...it's easier for the readers to find.
Also...u have a lot of dialogue in the chapter; u have to leave a line between each persons speech...it will lessen the strain on the eyes.

Continue soon!
                  Thank u navina...pls tell me how to continue in da same thread ...I was asking about it...hey it's manveer love story...I love manveer to core...can't even imagine about Arjun n manyatha...u will know it in coming chapters...love story mien twist chahiye an ...isliye arjun

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puggyy

Interesting beginning.

Anisha...IN FUTURE:

Continue soon!
                  Thank u navina...pls tell me how to continue in da same thread ...I was asking about it...hey it's manveer love story...I love manveer to core...can't even imagine about Arjun n manyatha...u will know it in coming chapters...love story mien twist chahiye an ...isliye arjun

Anisha...I pmd u the details of how to keep it in 1 thread,
...HOPE IT HELPS!!!

puggyy

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
great start sweety Arjun and manyata shares great bond i guess uday will enter in next chappy. Do update fast

puggyy

puggyy

Goldie

puggyy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by puggyy

Interesting beginning.

Anisha...IN FUTURE:

Continue soon!

Anisha...I pmd u the details of how to keep it in 1 thread,
...HOPE IT HELPS!!!
   Thanks navina it really helped...I'll continue in this 2nd thread wer I updated 1st n 2 nd chapter... I'll try to put character sketch in this thread one only ... How to insert that character sketch link in my thread 2 near that first chapter... Thanks a lot

puggyy

Goldie

puggyy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

great start sweety Arjun and manyata shares great bond i guess uday will enter in next chappy. Do update fast
   Thank u ...I updated da 2nd part pls check it out...it's in da 2nd thread ... 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top