Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjukta19

Wow,jst awesme post.100% agree with u.she is a true princess,nt only beautiful bt cute too.Love hr expressions when she makes funny faces.lovly eyes with cute curly hairs,like a cute babbie doll.and mst imp she has a golden hearth.She is a rear cmbinatin of beauti with brain.loved hr as a persn she is.

Thnxxx for Sharing your POV dear😳😳
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilnasheen

nice thread...😊

Thnxxx for liking n commenting😊
_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hi arnav... congrats u r post reopened...  happy for that 
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congo Buddy your post got re-opened, Last Night i saw MODS closed it for no - reason...

I am glad its open now, Congo for having max likes till now in MB Forum
ShRuThIDDian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, DD is mesmerizing .
What made me her fan was and is her bubbly nature and bindaas lifestyle.
She just amaze me everytime .
Tons of reasons truly amazing post!! πŸ‘
Drashti Dhami love u πŸ˜›
The most beautiful diva with perfect blend of everything which makes a simple human to be the "Superstar" winning over millions of hearts with that bubbly "smile and wink " πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavana_n

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hi arnav... congrats u r post reopened...happy for that</font>

Thanx Lol mujhe toh pata bhi tha that MOD closed it
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DogsCatcher

<font color="#990000">Congo Buddy your post got re-opened, Last Night i saw MODS closed it for no - reason...</font>

<font color="#990000">I am glad its open now, Congo for having max likes till now in MB Forum</font>

Thnxx lol, Everybody know except me
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrubv

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Yes, DD is mesmerizing .</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">What made me her fan was and is her bubbly nature and bindaas lifestyle.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">She just amaze me everytime .</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Tons of reasons trulyamazingpost!!πŸ‘</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Drashti Dhami love uπŸ˜›</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">The most beautiful diva with perfect blend of everything which makes a simple human to be the "Superstar" winning over millions of hearts with that bubbly "smile and wink "πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š</font>

Thnxx for ur beautiful comment
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is beautiful.. Bubbly... Just love her...😊
vid6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arnav...Its Vidya here and I am a female fan of Dhrashti...but also straight (married too). 

Coming to Dhrashti: What can I say about her...she is one of those souls whose got Beauty with Brains and I wish her all the success and luck in her life and also wish she marries to very nice guy who is equally handsome as her and should love her to the core and very understanding in life. These 3 qualities are a must for such a beauty to get married to. 

I would loved to dedicate this song to Dhrashti: 

"Chaudvin ka chaand ho ya aaftaab ho...jo bhi ho tum khuda ki kasam laa jawaab ho" from the movie Chaudvin ka chand.

P.S: Do reply me what do you think of the song on DD.